A bunch of new grads started at my work today and many of them mog me

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
For some time in this job I have been safe to say the best looking guy in my office.

This isn’t exactly saying much because there were only 3 guys under 30 here so I was basically just the best looking guy out of 3 whic isn’t much of an achievement.

Anyway 11 new fresh out of uni grads just started in my office today and I counted 7 guys and 4 girls. Of the guys atleast 3 of them comfortably mog me and looked 6’2 + with big frames and rugby lad phenos, there’s another one who I would have a close neck and neck mog battle with.

This is extremely brutal as my oldcel subhuman office was one of the few places I was safe from Mogging previously. Of the 4 girls only one of them is in ayway attractive and I get mogged too hard now so I rate my chances with her as approximately 0.

Thanks for listening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and geezcel
For some time in this job I have been safe to say the best looking guy in my office.

This isn’t exactly saying much because there were only 3 guys under 30 here so I was basically just the best looking guy out of 3 whic isn’t much of an achievement.

Anyway 11 new fresh out of uni grads just started in my office today and I counted 7 guys and 4 girls. Of the guys atleast 3 of them comfortably mog me and looked 6’2 + with big frames and rugby lad phenos, there’s another one who I would have a close neck and neck mog battle with.

This is extremely brutal as my oldcel subhuman office was one of the few places I was safe from Mogging previously. Of the 4 girls only one of them is in ayway attractive and I get mogged too hard now so I rate my chances with her as approximately 0.

Thanks for listening
What if they're gay? Or on a LTR already?? There will be less of a competition if at least one of the gl guys is a fag and another one is a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Post picture

brutal
thankfully mine is full of oldcels even in the staff get together next month I will comfortably mog all 300+ of them

Yeah it's brutal when people in workplace mog you

brutal
thankfully mine is full of oldcels even in the staff get together next month I will comfortably mog all 300+ of them
I thought as a software engineer I could atleast mog the others in my office and be a high LMS nerdy guy in some way. It’s not like I walked into a central london marketing grad scheme expecting to mog!

If I’m struggling to mog in my office what chance do I have cold approaching or online dating?

First thing I’m doing when I get home is ordering a new pair of elevator shoes for work

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and ROTTING
brutal
Any girls worth fucking there?

• So Sad
Reactions: geezcel
Furkkkkkkk I’m the second most (could be most ngl) subhuman person in my school group of five :feelswhy:
Everyone sounds soy af online but they all look like this irl :feelswah:

I’m dropping out soon because it’s over :feelswah:

Attachments

• 5C04DEE6-89B2-4C43-8178-FD263EFC12F6.jpeg
    5C04DEE6-89B2-4C43-8178-FD263EFC12F6.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 0
There is no way to cope as an oldcel. Only lots of money and completely shutting off feeling maybe

Any girls worth fucking there?
hardly tbh, there’s like 4 decent looking girls under 30, fair few milfs as well but there’s a disproportionate amount of oldcel men where i work

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4