A dating app experiment success: get laid more often

aleksandr

aleksandr

Bronze
Over the past year or so I've done this dating app experiment which has culminated in (a lot more) success than otherwise.

If you're a looksmax user, no doubt you've frauded your dating app photos. Lets be honest, the women have too. But you're a new level of fraud (at least as far as males are concerned) and you've gone on some dates with chicks better looking than you.

You're nervous as hell, but you seem to get through it okay.
So the day after (because you're busy after the date no doubt, not rotting on looksmax) you message them "Hey, had a good time yesterday. Are you keen for another?"

at which point you'll either be ghosted or they'll respond along the lines of "you're a great guy but i just wasn't feeling it, sorry".

Previously at this point I'd have just left it, and kept swiping.
HOWEVER i decided to try something new for a whole year.

After being ghosted for 24hrs or receiving a rejection message, I responded with "All good, do you want to just fuck instead?".

I thought, why not? you've got nothing to lose. You're being transparent - you're being honest, you're not sending dick pics or being rude. Its a compliment for them.

No one would say yes though, right?

THE EXPERIMENT
The experiment spanned 1 year. With some weird lockdowns etc it wasn't easy to go on as many dates as I'd liked, but I gave it a shot anyway.
The rules:
- I would not date, as that would ruin the experiment. If a girl liked me, I'd turn her down. This was the hardest part
- I'd go on as many dates as possible with women (dating app pics) looked objectively better looking than me
- If they rejected me, either with ghosting or with a rejection message, i'd ask them the question
- I'd note down the results and continue swiping

The results:
I encountered 7 scenarios where I was able to ask this question in this context. Best thing is that its over a messenger, so all you're doing is sending a text and you don't require insane courage.

4/7 of this girls said yes. Can you believe this? Feminism, sexual revolution, idk but not what I was expecting.

1/4 we fucked once and she vanished
2/4 wanted to be a continuous fuck buddy
1/4 developed feelings

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItalianCesso, Lorsss, Danish_Retard and 25 others
show pics used?

these fuckin sluts mannn :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
mirin the experiment maxxing.
mirin, discovering a good new strategy

• +1
Reactions: far336, thereallegend, Deleted member 2733 and 5 others
Great Post

revolutionary insight :soy:

High effort high IQ post

I don't believe this until I see screencaps/evidence.

Just be confident

can you show proof?

but could be plausible because they matched with you = they find you attractive

on the other hand they didnt find yiu attractive enough so thats why they didnt want to date anymore. interesting

This is wild.

So they matched with you which means they’re attracted to you. But ghosted you because you were either too boring or the pictures were too frauded. But were still down to fuck because they still did find you attractive but nothing more.

What gets me confused is that one girl developed feelings. She ghosted you, you fuck, then develops feelings…tf?

Kinda wanna see screenshots of how the interactions went after you said “wanna fuck?”

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
good thread, rare these days @MoeZart @OOGABOOGA

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
good thread, rare these days @MoeZart @OOGABOOGA
good tag, appreciate it

always admiring the people that are keeping track and trying out new things to share with the boys on here(y)

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RealLooksmaxxer
Jfl how gl are you and do you make good money? It’s like they ruled you out as betabuxx/relationship but are down for a fuck. Wonder how many of them would’ve fucked after the first date if you tried or would have been down to just Netflix and chill maxx

Sounds larpy but would be funny af if it’s real. I need to try this since I’m living in one of the biggest cities of the world so who cares. Inb4 getting „metoo‘d“

Last edited:
for those wanting pics or to know how good looking i am etc
i'm very normie. the point is that they were better looking, relatively

anyone else going to try this? post results :blackpill:

also @Preoximerianas i'm actually less surprised she developed feelings than she actually was dtf at all. i think the way womens hormones work is they develop attachment quickly from sex

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, downwardGod and Xangsane
for those wanting pics or to know how good looking i am etc
i'm very normie. the point is that they were better looking, relatively

anyone else going to try this? post results :blackpill:

also @Preoximerianas i'm actually less surprised she developed feelings than she actually was dtf at all. i think the way womens hormones work is they develop attachment quickly from sex

They do which is why I don't like casual sex with random women. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14918
mirin the experiment maxxing.
mirin, discovering a good new strategy
After the „ruin me“ game now the „wanna just fuck“ game. This place has bigger revelations than the Nobel prize every year

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet
gonna try out and report soon

• +1
Reactions: APJ
in italy even obese girls would reject you if you really are average looking

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso and Lorsss