A few mm of ipd made me look inbred

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
EDFDAAA8 7451 4B9E 8A1C AC812F5BBDFD
I have had the worst day of my life finally seeing how inbred my ipd truly is, it looked worse than Ryan gosling, my eyes were so close together I can physically feel the deformity on my face knowing every rejection and every bit of pain in my life was from a few mm of eye spacing, I can’t handle it, it’s too painful man. I’m a horse faced inbred that people will always see as a monster

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member, BitchBoy and 5 others
Bro wtf are you even talking about at this point

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 55314
I think ur issue might be ICD not esr itself

Get OBO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374
Is that legit you?
Holy fuck like i said, IPD is the most brutal failo, get OBO - giant is doing them already.

• +1
Reactions: DoII and FacialStructure404
View attachment 2629989 I have had the worst day of my life finally seeing how inbred my ipd truly is, it looked worse than Ryan gosling, my eyes were so close together I can physically feel the deformity on my face knowing every rejection and every bit of pain in my life was from a few mm of eye spacing, I can’t handle it, it’s too painful man. I’m a horse faced inbred that people will always see as a monster
Kills the whole look. Biggest failo out there

• +1
Reactions: DoII
My ipd are u stupid read the title
i read the title and thread and its you being schizo about your face again. I would kill to have your skull and i would not give a Single fuck about the ipd it could be cyclops tier and it would still mog my ass, maybe even a halo at some point since close set eyes are masc and its not ideal to look like a dolphin

i read the title and thread and its you being schizo about your face again. I would kill to have your skull and i would not give a Single fuck about the ipd it could be cyclops tier and it would still mog my ass, maybe even a halo at some point since close set eyes are masc and its not ideal to look like a dolphin
11651D99 BCF6 49EC BE3B E58997A5ECF6

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Awan
View attachment 2629989 I have had the worst day of my life finally seeing how inbred my ipd truly is, it looked worse than Ryan gosling, my eyes were so close together I can physically feel the deformity on my face knowing every rejection and every bit of pain in my life was from a few mm of eye spacing, I can’t handle it, it’s too painful man. I’m a horse faced inbred that people will always see as a monster
what's your esr and mfr

Too scared to measure
u gotta to know how bad it really is, don't do it off a selfie take a candid or mirror pic from at least 6 feet away

u gotta to know how bad it really is, don't do it off a selfie take a candid or mirror pic from at least 6 feet away
I’m not strong enough to face the truth, I know my ratios are bad, and it hurts.

• So Sad
Reactions: lelouch
no way you actually have that eye spacing lmaoo,i knew you had to be nerfed by having a jaw like that,sadly eye spacing is the most important part of looks

If this is the case you are a legitimate candidate for the aesthetic obo I modified to be much safer and much more aesthetic with less cosmetic tradeoffs.

78E031B0 BFA2 4172 AA81 87CAF8ED911C

If this is the case you are a legitimate candidate for the aesthetic obo I modified to be much safer and much more aesthetic with less cosmetic tradeoffs.

View attachment 2631216
Sorry sir but I don’t have nearly enough money to do this, nor the will to live to get it. hopefully in the future when I see more cases of your obo and I’m a little older I would be willing to cooperate with you, but as of now it’s just a pipe dream

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404