A foid just saved me from embarassement in front of 400 people today

you'd be finer with dreads for sure but you still look super good in your pfp, prettyboy tyronelite
Appreciate it man but yeah I'm just trying to get all the looks I can to compensate for my 5 6 height

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Appreciate it man but yeah I'm just trying to get all the looks I can to compensate for my 5 6 height
you can get bitches at your height trust me you're fine

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
makinithappen is confusing dickriding normie trends and discussions such as lame discussions like typical football or girls AND normal interactions with people

not doing the first one don't make you non NT

noit doing the second one make you look super non NT

I just think it's really not that important if you can hold your own frame man.

Frame must be talked about more in the Black Pill community and less of this you must think like a programmed NT fag

Frame control is just believing your perception of yourself more than you believe other people's and if you have a strong sense of self then no amount of bs can be caused by teacher in a class filled with similarly aged teenager is going to make you feel shame for zoning out while you chill with your feet up on the desk at the back of the class.

• +1
I just think it's really not that important if you can hold your own frame man.

Frame must be talked about more in the Black Pill community and less of this you must think like a programmed NT fag

Frame control is just believing your perception of yourself more than you believe other people's and if you have a strong sense of self then no amount of bs can be caused by teacher in a class filled with similarly aged teenager is going to make you feel embarrassed for zoning out while you chill with your feet up on the desk at the back of the class.
As a blackpilled zoomer in the era where looks are super important, you can't hold your frame of believe in yourself more than other people opinion when you're insecure about your looks, you can't act your true self

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and MakinItHappenReturn
As a blackpilled zoomer in the era where looks are super important, you can't hold your frame of believe in yourself more than other people opinion when you're insecure about your looks, you can't act your true self

I think it's not cool any longer to stand out as the edgy kid and that''s the major difference between what you are experiencing as a Zoomer and what I experienced as a Millennial.

Hence I don't get where you are coming from. Of course if you look sub 5 then you wouldn't have been able to hold frame even a decade back, but it seems today even decent looking teens can't run edgy guy game in social settings.

• +1
Today in college, this fucking fat fuck teacher for no reason at all pointed at me and said "like look at theses guys in the back, they're probably not even following" and looked at me, this foid just answered him real quick and told him we are and shut that fat fuck quick

I literally had a mini herat attack cause i didn't know what to say, first time I felt non NT

Fuckiing life saver, I was about to look non NT in front of 400 people today.
lol

I think it's not cool any longer to stand out as the edgy kid and that''s the major difference between what you are experiencing as a Zoomer and what I experienced as a Millennial.

Hence I don't get where you are coming from. Of course if you look sub 5 then you wouldn't have been able to hold frame even a decade back, but it seems today even decent looking teens can't run edgy guy game in social settings.

Its def social media programming at work, because what stands out is not what gets the 'most' likes and retweets, but rather what is thought and agreed upon by the masses.

This now translates into a real world setting as people are on their phones all the time, it becomes ingrained in their thinking.

Look bro no offense but you don't know how it is nowadays

Many zoomers try to run up the edgy guy game and they get mocked for it by people and no one wanna be friend you

I just wanna act like my personnality and be normal, ask @buckchadley31 (dude living in my city) about dudes that try what you're telling us to do, they get mocked and socially outed from everyone

Girls don't wanna seen with guys taht people don't deem normal

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and buckchadley31

Many zoomers try to run up the edgy guy game and they get mocked for it by people and no one wanna be friend you

I just wanna act like my personnality and be normal, ask @buckchadley31 (dude living in my city) about dudes that try what you're telling us to do, they get mocked and socially outed from everyone

It's just not gonna benefit you in any way if you try and play the hard ass with your professors.
Your reputation amongst other profs(his fucking colleagues) will get fucked over nothing, just because I should be the edgy kid.

The best thing you can do in that situation is just keep ur mouth shut and let that bald manlet seethe.

• +1
It's just not gonna benefit you in any way if you try and play the hard ass with your professors.
Your reputation amongst other profs(his fucking colleagues) will get fucked over nothing, just because I should be the edgy kid.

The best thing you can do in that situation is just keep ur mouth shut and let that bald manlet seethe.
Also I'm looknig up to us meeting up some day and do shit together

• Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31

Yup.

I am slowly seeing it now.

I mean I had sussed it from a few years back but simply never realised it was quite as bad as this.

Repeat what I said right after making that post you quoted:
Its def social media programming at work, because what stands out is not what gets the 'most' likes and retweets, but rather what is thought and agreed upon by the masses.

This now translates into a real world setting, as people are on their phones all the time, it becomes ingrained into their thinking.

• +1
Yup.

I am slowly seeing it now.

I mean I had sussed it from a few years back but simply never realised it was quite as bad as this.

Repeat what I said right after making that post you quoted:

This now translates into a real world setting, as people are on their phones all the time, it becomes ingrained into their thinking.

It pays far more to be agreeable and to fit in now unlike before, where you could still fit in as an edgy guy.

Which is funny because disagreeability is a masculine trait.

So guys literally have to jump from character to character, dependent on whether they are in public or one on one with a bird

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and alriodai
It pays far more to be agreeable and to fit in now unlike before, where you could still fit in as an edgy guy.

Which is funny because disagreeability is a masculine trait.

So guys literally have to jump from character to character, dependent on whether they are in public or one on one with a bird
because many ugly guys have tried to do this with girls and it failed, so girls now like more agreeability as it shows you're secure with "your masculinity" and all that type of bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and MakinItHappenReturn

You're from discord

You need sliding genioplasty

Remind me of Floyd Mayweather

You're from discord

You need sliding genioplasty

Remind me of Floyd Mayweather
I'm already a tyronelite I'm not getting surgery my risk to reward ratio is high for a couple of psl points not happening bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and incel194012940
because many ugly guys have tried to do this with girls and it failed, so girls now like more agreeability as it shows you're secure with "your masculinity" and all that type of bullshit

And that you are authentic and not trying too hard to compensate/off-set a lack of good genetics

I get it now

So now when an attractive guy does it, he can easily get associated with the ugly dude that did it and acted like a creep yesterday..... looooooool!!

Fuck me it is so fucked.

People in general also prefer dudes that make it look easy. Quoting that video the 'Looxmaxxing' YouTube channel did on how no one likes a try hard, so make it look seamless/effortless.

What if you made being that edgy guy look effortless? Would you still be associated with the ugly creep that tries it even when you are HTN? Loool.

• +1
I'm already a tyronelite I'm not getting surgery my risk to reward ratio is high for a couple of psl points not happening bhai

Your lack of chin projection disagrees

Your lack of chin projection disagrees
tbh I am barley recessed bro and side profile really doesn't matter as long as ur not a nerd neck person
Snapchat 507917552
this isn't even that bad ur just hating because ur ipd is terrible and ur a close eyed freak held back by pheno type and ur pushing 30 years of age

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and subhuman incel
And that you are authentic and not trying too hard to compensate/off-set a lack of good genetics

I get it now

So now when an attractive guy does it, he can easily get associated with the ugly dude that did it and acted like a creep yesterday..... looooooool!!

Fuck me it is so fucked.

People in general also prefer dudes that make it look easy. Quoting that video the 'Looxmaxxing' YouTube channel did on how no one likes a try hard, so make it look seamless/effortless.

What if you made being that edgy guy look effortless? Would you still be associated with the ugly creep that tries it even when you are HTN? Loool.
Looks are #1 now brother

When you're attractive most girl expect you to be agreeable because why would you be mad and angry and edgy? You're good looking, everybody treats you nice, so they either think you have a small dick, this is why girls use big dick energy term

You know what I mean now? But now imagine a average dude that is nice agreeable and all that shit, girls will think that he has a big dick because he's nice and other girls treated him good because of it and all that other bullshit, idk how to explain it correctly to you since you're not zooemr

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
tbh I am barley recessed bro and side profile really doesn't matter as long as ur not a nerd neck person View attachment 1892036 this isn't even that bad ur just hating because ur ipd is terrible and ur a close eyed freak held back by pheno type and ur pushing 30 years of age

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and subhuman incel
Looks are #1 now brother

When you're attractive most girl expect you to be agreeable because why would you be mad and angry and edgy? You're good looking, everybody treats you nice, so they either think you have a small dick, this is why girls use big dick energy term

You know what I mean now? But now imagine a average dude that is nice agreeable and all that shit, girls will think that he has a big dick because he's nice and other girls treated him good because of it and all that other bullshit, idk how to explain it correctly to you since you're not zooemr

Yes I think I get it now.

I preferred it how it was when I was growing up, that's for sure.

At least teenage boys could be teenage boys.

Resting in your feminine energy should only be reserved for occasions. Shouldn't be the norm.

But hey, it's what you have to deal with and I am sorry to you for that.

ipd cel nct cel shark teeth cel pheno cel neck cel and old cel I see why u are narcy

This aspie can't take when someone thinks he's a normie loool so goes crazy on the racism

You look like Floyd Mayweather you dumb nigger, this is why you don't get any results. Your looks can't carry you around your terrible personality. You're above-average without being a Tyrone Lite let's keep it 1,000

You! Are your own problem. *Points at you*

Either get surgery to become Chad or change from your weird ass autist nature

Floyd Mayweather Jr at DeWalt event 5888721735 rotated 4
Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather Jr

Your phenotype @mogman96

And you have 96 on the end of your name? Doesn't that make you approaching 25/26? What the hell? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

This aspie can't take when someone thinks he's a normie loool so goes crazy on the racism

You look like Floyd Mayweather you dumb nigger, this is why you don't get any results. Your looks can't carry you around your terrible personality. You're above-average without being a Tyrone Lite let's keep it 1,000

View attachment 1892050

You! Are your own problem. *Points at you*

Either get surgery to become Chad or change from your weird ass autist nature
First off who told u I get no results? I'm def tyronelite

second when was i going crazy on racism I haven't called u anything is it because I said ur held back by pheno?

third I think ur just jealous a sixteen year old boy mogs u looks wise ur 28 dude get a life why are u arguing with minors on a incel forum

ur acting like the same ones u so called despise so much

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel

the nigga @mogman96 mogs you hard you old fat fuck, stay quiet in your moms basement keep eating your nutrient deficent vegan curry diet, fuck off this site again we all hate you, keep scamming people on the internet you money hungry dirty bastard, you saw my face and you know i mog you, dont even fucking try to reply kid, low iq low class wage phenotype, your one of the saddest people on here

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, incel194012940, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
tbh I am barley recessed bro and side profile really doesn't matter as long as ur not a nerd neck person View attachment 1892036 this isn't even that bad ur just hating because ur ipd is terrible and ur a close eyed freak held back by pheno type and ur pushing 30 years of age
It looks fine because it’s not downward grown

Maybe I’d get 2 ml filler to try it out

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and subhuman incel
First off who told u I get no results? View attachment 1892065 I'm def tyronelite

second when I was going crazy on racism I haven't called u anything is it because I said ur held back by pheno?

third I think ur just jealous a sixteen year old boy mogs u looks wise ur 28 dude get a life why are u arguing with minors on a incel forum

ur acting like the same ones u so called despise so much

Make a thread on here and ask people if you look like a cute Tyrone Lite posing with your MILF mother on a cruise ship. I'm surprised you could afford such a boat. Ok may be it's not a cruise ship.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinMogReturns
the nigga @mogman96 mogs you hard you old fat fuck, stay quiet in your moms basement keep eating your nutrient deficent vegan curry diet, fuck off this site again we all hate you, keep scamming people on the internet you money hungry dirty bastard, you saw my face and you know i mog you, dont even fucking try to reply kid, low iq low class wage phenotype, your one of the saddest people on here

Funny GIF

3099788 Snapchat 1646432671

Bless your mother. She looks like she could massage my cock nice and right, while singing me a lullaby as I coomed on her face.

Make a thread on here and ask people if you look like a cute Tyrone Lite posing with your MILF mother on a cruise ship. I'm surprised you could afford such a boat. Ok may be it's not a cruise ship.
u know damn well my mother is black not white jfl she was my ex so stop

also I've made posts on here asking for ratings and I've gotten tyronelite pretty consistently as well as tyrone
Codeuser2006

I'm pretty sure that would mean I'm atleast tyronelite

I'm not even tryna brag or be narcy like u but I hate when idiots like u cannot be non bias

u should honestly leave no one likes you and your a joke on this forum dude

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-195327_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930-195327_Video Player.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
u know damn well my mother is black not white jfl she was my ex so stop

also I've made posts on here asking for ratings and I've gotten tyronelite pretty consistently as well as tyrone View attachment 1892089 View attachment 1892084

I'm pretty sure that would mean I'm atleast tyronelite

I'm not even tryna brag or be narcy like u but I hate when idiots like u cannot be non bias

u should honestly leave no one likes you and your a joke on this forum dude

You cheekbite, shine heavy lighting over yourself and start the camera from a low trajectory to create the illusion of a better looking man that isn't a dwarflet. Cmon now HAHAHAHA

View attachment 1892079

Bless your mother. She looks like she could massage my cock nice and right, while singing me a lullaby as I coomed on her face.
dude ur so fucking weird why did u save that? I honestly hope u kill yourself one day glad I am glad I blurred the girls face she is only 15 dude

You cheekbite, shine heavy lighting over yourself and start the camera from a low trajectory to create the illusion of a better looking man that isn't a dwarflet. Cmon now HAHAHAHA
u have seen my candids and elixer has seen my ig candids and still rated my a 8 ur just coping I'm done going back and fourth with a 30 year old man

honestly consider ending ur life you fucking weirdo

dude ur so fucking weird why did u save that? I honestly hope u kill yourself one day glad I am glad I blurred the girls face she is only 15 dude

She is certainly not 15.

Add 30 years to that age. 45.

Look at those nasolabial folds

2c5d2015c1dc3f06aa3c0d1eb19d5e40

15. It's your mother you fucking idiot LMFAO

Not saying you have a face only a mother could love, but it is unquestionably your mother