A friend of me was High as fuck yesterday

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Ngl we went out to chill a bit drink 🥃
he is a based guy
But out of nowhere he had the idea to buy some weed and he snorted coke heroin etc all in,
I was clean , after his weed joint
He started pissing on the streets couldn’t even walk straight while talking to few foids,
One asked him where do you come from his said from my mom
we went to the grocery store he starts eating anything he likes he doesn’t give a fuck
:lul::lul:

man I will Never go out With him again if he continues that shit:lul:

Weed fucks me up more than any drug ngl. I am hallucinating from one cart hit tbh. I was high af at 3AM in my room, and I heard some young boy laugh in the middle of my room. Then the other time I started feeling as if I was falling somewhere, and was speeding up. I started losing consciousness and my body started shaking, so I just got on my knees to pray to God. I am not touching weed after that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, MANLETprettyBOY and Htobrother
Weed fucks me up more than any drug ngl. I am hallucinating from one cart hit tbh. I was high af at 3AM in my room, and I heard some young boy laugh in the middle of my room. Then the other time I started feeling as if I was falling somewhere, and was speeding up. I started losing consciousness and my body started shaking, so I just got on my knees to pray to God. I am not touching weed after that
Yes I will never do that again I promised myself and god