A girl asked for my IG

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
I went for a job orientation with a couple people and there was this white ltb that was nice with me all along till we had to leave then she asked for my IG

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, RAMU KAKA, alriodai and 7 others
not IOI enough

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Nick.Harte
and then u rejcted her cuz u dont have IG?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19994, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
Cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Jhon Smith
Mirin slayer

• +1
Reactions: juste and Jhon Smith
Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
LTBs are the only girls that are nice to me, just wish the HTB+ could be just as nice.

• +1
1k is nothing buddy
Nigga you are starting to piss me off with this bullshit now, this is just like the retards who say shit like 6’2” is manlet, most NT guys here have around 500 followers, only some popular chadlites and chads have over 1k+, and I definitely doubt it’s any different in whichever north african shithole you live in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Van, alriodai and Jhon Smith
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Nigga you are starting to piss me off with this bullshit now, this is just like the retards who say shit like 6’2” is manlet, most NT guys here have around 500 followers, only some popular chadlites and chads have over 1k+, and I definitely doubt it’s any different in whichever north african shithole you live in.
I live in the US retard

Damn nigga I feel targeted by saying "shithole north african country" and the fact that I also have like 300 or 400 instagram subscribers only made up mostly by people I know IRL

• +1
I'm afraid of the day where a girl asks for my social media accounts since my internet activities consist of browsing imageboards and incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Jhon Smith
Damn nigga I feel targeted by saying "shithole north african country" and the fact that I also have like 300 or 400 instagram subscribers only made up mostly by people I know IRL
giphy.gif

Nothing personal bro, also cage at you giving an estimate of your follower count as if you didn’t know exactly how many followers you have :lul:

• JFL
I'm afraid of the day where a girl asks for my social media accounts since my internet activities consist of browsing imageboards and incel forums
Make normal facebook IG and snapchat accounts

giphy.gif

Nothing personal bro, also cage at you giving an estimate of your follower count as if you didn’t know exactly how many followers you have :lul:
@the BULL has like 90 followers and does well🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

i havent checked in months but holy shit i just checked now and its 255 wtf JFL, at least 100 mfs unfollowed me, brootal
although i have like 150 or 200 in requests i haven't accepted
holy fuck my cortisol raised JFL

• JFL
Should i dm her or wait for her to dm me?

in mumbai or outside it ?