A girl commented on my instagram and gave like in all my 5 photos

NormieCel666

NormieCel666

Iron
5 years ago I had with her a cyber relationship that was based on having sexting and meet one day each other but nothing happened, I remember in that conversations she said me han handome and that other girls could steal me

I've already been talking to her on Facebook, now she has a new account, she has told me that she has depression and other shits and then I did not answer her message for days, but after she likes my instagram photos and commented in one photo ¨"Hot :fire:", she has sent me a message saying "Hey you forget me :("

So if you are handsome you can leave for days in "seen" a girl and she is the one who begged you to talk to her, or maybe she is a good person and just want friendship with me

But I want to have sex with her, what do I have to do?
Does she like me or is she just a good person with me and she says it as a friend?

I think she likes me because she's not the only girl who called me handsome and sexy IRL even friends tell me that I'm handsome but I do not know what believe, I'm ugly
What should I do to fuck her? :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

If a girl was calling you handsome then why did you not message her for days??

If you want to have sex with her then just keep talking to her and don't stop responding for no reason

@Tony thoughts??

If a girl was calling you handsome then why did you not message her for days??

If you want to have sex with her then just keep talking to her and don't stop responding for no reason

she called me handsome 5 years ago in that conversation
but I left her in "seen" these days and I did not answer her because I thought she was not interested in me until she did that which is in the title

she called me handsome 5 years ago in that conversation
but I left her in "seen" these days and I did not answer her because I thought she was not interested in me until she did that which is in the title
Well I guess she was bombarding you with compliments then so you couldn't have known, she could've just been being nice :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: NormieCel666
tbh stay away from any kind of relationships with "muh depression" foids

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Fucking aspiecel

okay Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Still can’t tell if she’s into you bro :feelswhere:

Yeah, maybe im an spiecel but lookmaxxing is working :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::exited::exited::exited: