A girl I've matched with on tinder

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Complemented me in the very first message. She called me handsome/beautiful, but it's a translation and I can't translate it properly, but it was leaning more to beautiful/aesthetic.
I actually just wanted to chat, so I didn't try to go for my usual asking out routine asap. She also seemed like an introverted, reserved and not a happy person. Very avg, maybe 4, as plain as it gets, (besides stupid earrings in the nose) which is great for me lookswise otherwise.
So we chatted, just whatever flowed first randomly and she's - mental mess, most likely was spending time in a mental ward of sorts. I'm still okay...
I try to inquire and be a bit more personal, but she answers superficially. Genuinely wanted to listen to her and was just interested in her troubles, as she seemed very open and kind at first. Anyway, saw that it wasn't really going anywhere and it was getting late, so I steered for a date and when I did, she stopped responding 😁
Didn't even managed to ask out, was actually quite sure she'd agree, but oh well.
I have no chance with a 4- and literal mental psycho case.
Another awesome day being an ugly incel. 😊😆

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10516, Salludon and 8 others
i broke my phone and the one i'm using i can't remember my facebook no tinder for a month sad no dopamine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
i broke my phone and the one i'm using i can't remember my facebook no tinder for a month sad no dopamine
Don't you just need a phone number? That's all I need here...?

I think you overrate yourself and aren't nt enough.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, TheChosenChad, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Same, I also talked the whole day with a girl yesterday, about our interests, we had a lot in common, she had just moved close to me and we planned to meet up, said our good nights. When I wake up she had blocked me and couldn’t even read the messages. Hate when they seem like they’re interested and even write long answers (jfl), then suddenly block you. Ffs, I’m starting to hate this crap

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 10536
I think you overrate yourself and aren't nt enough.
How am I over rating myself here?
By calling myself an ugly incel and having no chances with a questionably 4/10 mental case girl? Sure thing, friend.

Last edited:
Many men bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 10536
OP. We’ve discussed it in PM before. The problem is you’re probably the least NT guy on this forum, not yours looks

• Hmm...
OP. We’ve discussed it in PM before. The problem is you’re probably the least NT guy on this forum, not yours looks

I believe OP, bitches have ultra high standards

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 10536
I've literally sent you my chats with girls and you said something along the lines of "it's fine" I mean what? Also I do well texting in general, don't think anyone could convince me otherwise. Also ffs, so tiring to write this every time, but I was at many psychologists/psychiatrists and they've considered me fine. I'm not perfectly nt guy, but fuck, I've never heard any comments, ever in regards to this being a problem. This weekend chatted with some strangers, completely random people for a few hours and joked around a bit. Went well.
Am tired of trying to defend myself from this shit every time, tbh...
Today called my gp(female) and had a light hearted chat and we even joked around a bit. I have 0 problems talking with people.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Same, I also talked the whole day with a girl yesterday, about our interests, we had a lot in common, she had just moved close to me and we planned to meet up, said our good nights. When I wake up she had blocked me and couldn’t even read the messages. Hate when they seem like they’re interested and even write long answers (jfl), then suddenly block you. Ffs, I’m starting to hate this crap
Why do they do it. It's the thing I don't get...
I've went on 4 tinder dates and I get the "I liked spending time with you, and would like to meet you again, for a walk or tea or something" and then completely ghosts you.
In 2 of those the girls were so shy and introverted that I(jfl) had to carry the conversation. Like just kill me already, please.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 5634
I believe OP, bitches have ultra high standards
They sure do but OP isn't that bad. He's average IMO but I might overrate
I've literally sent you my chats with girls and you said something along the lines of "it's fine" I mean what? Also I do well texting in general, don't think anyone could convince me otherwise. Also ffs, so tiring to write this every time, but I was at many psychologists/psychiatrists and they've considered me fine. I'm not perfectly nt guy, but fuck, I've never heard any comments, ever in regards to this being a problem. This weekend chatted with some strangers, completely random people for a few hours and joked around a bit. Went well.
Today called my gp(female) and had a light hearted chat and we even joked around a bit. I have 0 problems talking with people.
You must meet girls offline you don't have the looks for online. You're just whipping yourself with Tinder. Your main problem is NT because you're too dramatic and bitches don't like it, also you're too reluctant to make a move. Your texts are fine but I think the problem is IRL as I've told you

Complemented me in the very first message. She called me handsome/beautiful, but it's a translation and I can't translate it properly, but it was leaning more to beautiful/aesthetic.
I actually just wanted to chat, so I didn't try to go for my usual asking out routine asap. She also seemed like an introverted, reserved and not a happy person. Very avg, maybe 4, as plain as it gets, (besides stupid earrings in the nose) which is great for me lookswise otherwise.
So we chatted, just whatever flowed first randomly and she's - mental mess, most likely was spending time in a mental ward of sorts. I'm still okay...
I try to inquire and be a bit more personal, but she answers superficially. Genuinely wanted to listen to her and was just interested in her troubles, as she seemed very open and kind at first. Anyway, saw that it wasn't really going anywhere and it was getting late, so I steered for a date and when I did, she stopped responding 😁
Didn't even managed to ask out, was actually quite sure she'd agree, but oh well.
Thats just an attention whore, when you saw she started to tell you about her mental problems you should have known it waa over, she also had a nose ring, be aware, they are all huge sluts, if you see a woman with nose ring she was pumped and dumped by a lot of cocks, dont ever respect a woman with nsoe rings.

• +1
They sure do but OP isn't that bad. He's average IMO but I might overrate

You must meet girls offline you don't have the looks for online. You're just whipping yourself with Tinder. Your main problem is NT because you're too dramatic and bitches don't like it, also you're too reluctant to make a move. Your texts are fine but I think the problem is IRL as I've told you
Just become *somebody else* just like that. Idk how do you imagine this transition? Should I just ldar and hope it'll happen automatically?
Like everything is closed down, wtf am I supposed to actually do? You'll be jailed soon, if you're in a bigger group than 3 people. Also I broke my leg. Irl I don't have problems, such as inability to keep a conversation.
I have no clue where you could meet anybody right now, besides in forest or online.

Just become *somebody else* just like that. Idk how do you imagine this transition? Should I just ldar and hope it'll happen automatically?
Like everything is closed down, wtf am I supposed to actually do? You'll be jailed soon, if you're in a bigger group than 3 people. Also I broke my leg. Irl I don't have problems, such as inability to keep a conversation.
I have no clue where you could meet anybody right now, besides in forest or online.
Well yeah rn you probably have to ldar same thing for all of us. Wait until things open up, but leave Tinder bro. It can't leave you sane unless you're at least close to chadlite

• So Sad
Thats just an attention whore, when you saw she started to tell you about her mental problems you should have known it waa over, she also had a nose ring, be aware, they are all huge sluts, if you see a woman with nose ring she was pumped and dumped by a lot of cocks, dont ever respect a woman with nsoe rings.
Yeah, I know all the red flags, tbh. I'm very well aware, but I don't get any chances tbh, so I never pass up on any possibility, even if I myself see no possibility. Doesn't matter if she's disfigured either, I'll try... Not that I ever succeeded.
Thinking of it, I'm quite sure I've never met a normal girl. Every single one has been a huge nut case, legit. Either irl or tinder. Every single one is crazy with a fucking baggage.

Well yeah rn you probably have to ldar same thing for all of us. Wait until things open up, but leave Tinder bro. It can't leave you sane unless you're at least close to chadlite
The tinder is like such a rare occasion. I mean I've remade it now, because I've broke my leg and can't go to work, so I thought maybe I'll find a few girls to chat with. She was the first one in several days now...

mas estive em muitos psicólogos / psiquiatras e eles me consideraram bem.
if you had to go to psychiatrists, it means that you are not well . jfl

• Ugh..
op is a mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 10536
No such thing as "doing well texting" unless it's with a girl you've already banged and are doing it for your own entertainment. Texting isn't something to be good at, it's a means to an end, a way to schedule meet ups.

You're not nt enough tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
No such thing as "doing well texting" unless it's with a girl you've already banged and are doing it for your own entertainment. Texting isn't something to be good at, it's a means to an end, a way to schedule meet ups.

I've seen his face he is the biggest mentalcel ever. he just isn't nt enough. I keep telling him and he won't listen

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

Dude, I literally ask out girls on dates within 3-7 messages and that's the only way I ever get the dates to begin with.

Dude, I literally ask out girls on dates within 3-7 messages and that's the only way I ever get the dates to begin with.
So why didn't you this time?

• +1
So why didn't you this time?
Because this time I didn't feel like it and I have my leg broken, so there's no way I could go out to meet anyone right now.
Just wanted to chat with somebody... Also she didn't seem like that sort of girl... She wasn't caked up, seemed like very plain girl and non-narcy validation seeking, but who knows with the fucking girls. Also introverted 100%. And from the very first response I've got totally different vibe from the usual girls.

Because this time I didn't feel like it and I have my leg broken, so there's no way I could go out to meet anyone right now.
Just wanted to chat with somebody... Also she didn't seem like that sort of girl... She wasn't caked up, seemed like very plain girl and non-narcy validation seeking, but who knows with the fucking girls. Also introverted 100%. And from the very first response I've got totally different vibe from the usual girls.
So there's your answer then

• +1
So there's your answer then
But you didn't read the thread. We chatted and it sort of went well, but was full of crazy. So I've actually tried to steer the conversation into asking out, and when it started to lean that way she instantly ghosted me.
Yeah, if I went for my usual instead, she wouldn't have responded at all. True.

OP has no harmony

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
But you didn't read the thread. We chatted and it sort of went well, but was full of crazy. So I've actually tried to steer the conversation into asking out, and when it started to lean that way she instantly ghosted me.
Yeah, if I went for my usual instead, she wouldn't have responded at all. True.
Who cares there's a thousand possible reasons why a girl would do that, why get caught on one girl?

• +1
Who cares there's a thousand possible reasons why a girl would do that, why get caught on one girl?
I'm not caught on anything. Was just amazed to get a complement and wanted to share it with somebody.
And the subsequent experience of how it went...
Yet even that doesn't even matter, because fuck this world? Idk.
People are making out too big of a deal here, for some reason. It's just a single interaction with random girl on a tinder, which had something slightly unusual.

I'm not caught on anything. Was just amazed to get a complement and wanted to share it with somebody.
And the subsequent experience of how it went...
Yet even that doesn't even matter, because fuck this world? Idk.
People are making out too big of a deal here, for some reason. It's just a single interaction with random girl on a tinder, which had something slightly unusual.
You seem bugged by it

• +1
You seem bugged by it
I'm bugged by these constant comments of calling me mental, non-nt etc, when clearly I have no problems talking with girls or people in general, at all. Either texting or irl. Keeping eye contact, or not feeling anxious. I'm very calm and confident with girls. I don't fucking see the shit people spout here and it's pissing me off to a degree, tbh, so yea.

I'm bugged by these constant comments of calling me mental, non-nt etc, when clearly I have no problems talking with girls or people in general, at all. Either texting or irl. Keeping eye contact, or not feeling anxious. I'm very calm and confident with girls. I don't fucking see the shit people spout here and it's pissing me off to a degree, tbh, so yea.
Youve been on like 10 dates that didn't lead to sex. That's insanely bad

Youve been on like 10 dates that didn't lead to sex. That's insanely bad
4 in fact.
Met many girls irl tho, otherwise, yes.
What I'm telling you is that they find me ugly, simple as that.
I mean wtf do you call this shit, when you ask out a girl to go for a cup of tea and she never even looks at you once during the entire time.
Guess my personality is THAT ugly. Huh.

4 in fact.
Met many girls irl tho, otherwise, yes.
What I'm telling you is that they find me ugly, simple as that.
I mean wtf do you call this shit, when you ask out a girl to go for a cup of tea and she never even looks at you once during the entire time.
Guess my personality is THAT ugly. Huh.
Nah sorry it's not true, it's genuinely your personality. And by personality I mean you're the kid who doesn't know what to do with pussy when it's placed in front of him. I'd be ashamed to have 4 back to back dates that didn't lead to sex. Why? Cause I'd know it was caused by me being a high inhib pussy.

• +1
Nah sorry it's not true, it's genuinely your personality. And by personality I mean you're the kid who doesn't know what to do with pussy when it's placed in front of him. I'd be ashamed to have 4 back to back dates that didn't lead to sex. Why? Cause I'd know it was caused by me being a high inhib pussy.
Yeah, sure. Just be a chad theory. Got it.
It's insane to think that 4 random dates with girls you met for the first time would lead to sex, that's actually fucked up kind of thinking. Please SOMEBODY convince me otherwise. Because I think this is actually deranged.

• JFL
Yeah, sure. Just be a chad theory. Got it.
It's insane to think that 4 random dates with girls you met for the first time would lead to sex, that's actually fucked up kind of thinking. Please SOMEBODY convince me otherwise. Because I think this is actually deranged.
Dafuq? I assume every date I go on ends in sex lmao. You just don't know how to handle women tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and WadlowMaxxing
Dafuq? I assume every date I go on ends in sex lmao. You just don't know how to handle women tbqh.
I mean nobody is reading the thread anymore, I'm sure. But this is not a normal behaviour and is not expected thing by majority of people on earth. Hypergamy etc etc, but this is just so wrong. You literally have to be a chad and looking only for this thing only.
Neither applies to me, as I'm not chad, so not attractive enough for this nor am I looking for sex. I'm looking for a relationship...

I mean nobody is reading the thread anymore, I'm sure. But this is not a normal behaviour and is not expected thing by majority of people on earth. Hypergamy etc etc, but this is just so wrong. You literally have to be a chad and looking only for this thing only.
Neither applies to me, as I'm not chad, so not attractive enough for this nor am I looking for sex. I'm looking for a relationship...
If you get a girl on a date sex is normal, stop coping

YYou just refuse to accept that it's anything besides your looks.

Have you ACTIVELY been rejected when pushing towards sex with a girl? No? Then stfu tbh

• +1
If you get a girl on a date sex is normal, stop coping

YYou just refuse to accept that it's anything besides your looks.

Have you ACTIVELY been rejected when pushing towards sex with a girl? No? Then stfu tbh
Yeah, I ask them to come to my place. I try touching them. Even managed to be quite physical with a few. Even brought one to my place.
Whatever, you would never understand something like this anyway. You're completely in a different world in so many ways.

brag as got a girls attention

• JFL
Yeah, I ask them to come to my place. I try touching them. Even managed to be quite physical with a few. Even brought one to my place.
Whatever, you would never understand something like this anyway. You're completely in a different world in so many ways.
We're not that far in looks level stop coping

WWhat happened with the girl you brought home?

• +1
We're not that far in looks level stop coping

WWhat happened with the girl you brought home?
We got pizza and chatted a bit while eating. Then I tried getting closer to her, but she didn't really like it. But I still managed to sit next to her, then started leaning into her and be a bit more relaxed and calm and more silent, more touchy, but she said that she needs to go home now.
Never met her again afterwards. Tried to ask her out multiple times, but would make up really stupid excuses. Started writing bullshit, so I gave up completely.

i can count on one hand how many tinder dates didn't end on up with us having sex.

it is the exception to fuck on the 3rd date, first day fucks is where it's at tbh

+ i'm not Chad like @RealLooksmaxxer

• +1