A girl told me that she was God and could make me disappear any time she wanted. [TINDER ADVENTURES PSYCHO BITCH STORY TIME GTFIH]

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
so this girl i've been seeing pretty regularly tried to tell me she was god a few days ago.

keep in mind this girl is like becky tier, but cute and super slim, perfect hygiene, and betabuxxes me a bit

but we got in a fight recently after we had sex. i went blackpill on her, we were talking about dating and i mentioned how heavily it was skewed in women's favor, that top 20 percent of men got 80 percent of women, blah blah blah (yeah never mention redpills/blackpills to girls i get it idc)

first of all, she didnt believe me. then she said that its normal in modern day for guys to have multiple girlfriends and girls to have multiple boyfriends. but that she said she didn't do that, because she believes in having something special with someone

i told her that it's true that most of those guys in the top 20 percent will be fucking around with multiple girls, and girls may be fucking around with multiple boys, but the reality is that what she said about just wanting 1 guy is the norm - most girls just want to lock down a chad. and I mentioned the study I posted here before that showed that the most attractive women had the least amount of partners.

in other words, that the top 20% of women are the only ones who are able to lock down a chad and get him to commit to her.

this is when she went off the fucking deep end and started freaking out on me. she said that she didn't believe what I was saying, and I told her I've studied this shit and I have way more dating experience than her (she knows I've been with over 100 girls easily) and she really started going fucking crazy.

she said she could make me disappear if she wanted. she said that none of this was real, it's all just part of an alternate universe and in the other universe she probably had many boyfriends (???) and that just in this one she just wanted me. she said that she was literally God and I am the son of God and that she could make me disappear when she wanted.

I started laughing my ass off. but then she started crying (WTF????) and we moved over to our bed so I could get her to calm down. i told her she needed to calm down and stop crying and that she wasn't God and if anything I was God because I know I'm real and nothing else (Descartes, I think therefore I am, basic philosophy shit).

this is when shit got even weirder. she stopped crying and stared at me with super wide eyes. a few tears rolling down her face, she said to me in the most cold, serious voice ever, "I could make you disappear literally any time I wanted. I could make this whole universe stop if I wanted."

NGL that shit actually freaked me out for a second. Just the stone cold, dead ass delivery she gave me. Luckily I have a good poker face so I didn't look scared. So I said to her "If you're God then why I am I the one shoving my dick in your face and choking and slapping you?"

She coped with some response about how she made me and how she wanted me to do that, but yeah her argument fell apart at that point ngl.

So I get her to calm down a bit more and told her I was actually God and she wasn't. Then when she relented about being God I asked her what about what I said made her so upset. She said "It's because I don't think this is a man's world. This is a woman's world. Women are the one's with the power..." and I said "Yes, to an extent, as I said, women have way more sexual power..." and then the retard said I was changing my words when I never said anything about who's "world" it was jfl.

Well anyway, this bitch is psycho. A woman's world where she's God yet she's paying for my food and buying me shit. And she even tells me all the time how her past boyfriends would pay for all her shit and she's never done this shit for a guy. But totally, she thinks she's my God and created me.

WTF?????????????????

@OOGABOOGA @N1666 @Effortless @Reckless Turtle @Syobevoli @Latebloomer10 @n0rthface @cloUder @goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, fjor2096, Solidcoin and 31 others
0a1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, jake_okok, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
That's a keeper :feelsyay::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, fjor2096, itorroella9 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, sorrowfulsad, CANI and 3 others
Your cock gave her psychosis :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Larpongstopper, Catawampus and 1 other person
But srs bro never go full blackpill on women they WILL lose their shit, they can't handle the fact that they have all the advantage in the world. They need to think they are oppressed to keep whatever sanity they have left

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14875 and 7 others
idk man, sounds like u have a woman obsessed about you. Can't relate cuz I am incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, ALP and 3 others
narcy whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and RealLooksmaxxer
Sometimes I wonder if women have the awareness to realize that they've voluntarily entered a soft harem (which is what discussing the 80/20 rule would suggest).

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CANI, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
idk man, sounds like u have a woman obsessed about you. Can't relate cuz I am incel.
Your cock gave her psychosis :ROFLMAO:

well looking back I remember her "admitting" to me that she dreamed of me long before she met me, that she dreamed up her perfect man, in other words I think she's literally going fucking crazy because she thinks she saw me in her dreams and thus manifested me out of thin air or some shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:

she's shared really fucked up dreams with me before and i literally tell her not to ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2733, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and Baldingman1998
well looking back I remember her "admitting" to me that she dreamed of me long before she met me, that she dreamed up her perfect man, in other words I think she's literally going fucking crazy because she thinks she saw me in her dreams and thus manifested me out of thin air or some shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:

she's shared really fucked up dreams with me before and i literally tell her not to ngl
Where did you find her?

Sometimes I wonder if women have the awareness to realize that they've voluntarily entered a soft harem (which is what discussing the 80/20 rule would suggest).
maybe she thinks that's what i was implying with her, i was asking her what she'd think of me having 2 girlfriends as well if i recall correctly. but where they both know about each other. and she kept saying it's normal but she could never accept it, I said no it's not normal to have 2 girlfriends that know about eachother typically, just separately. maybe the thought made her go fucking nutts.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
maybe she thinks that's what i was implying with her, i was asking her what she'd think of me having 2 girlfriends as well if i recall correctly. but where they both know about each other. and she kept saying it's normal but she could never accept it, I said no it's not normal to have 2 girlfriends that know about eachother typically, just separately. maybe the thought made her go fucking nutts.
The Fresh and Fit podcast does it live with women and a lot of their responses are resentful.

As a man, you can embrace the fact that you're fucking a whore, but I legitimately question the awareness of women to recognize that the guy they're about to fuck is statistically likely to either put them on rotation or ghost afterward.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, mulattomaxxer and RealLooksmaxxer
The Fresh and Fit podcast does it live with women and a lot of their responses are resentful.

As a man, you can embrace the fact that you're fucking a whore, but I legitimately question the awareness of women to recognize that the guy they're about to fuck is statistically likely to either put her on rotation or ghost her afterward.
yeah i watch them from time to time it's fucking hilarious

they just cant handle the concept of even a tiny fraction of men having any power at all. that top 20% to them is too high. they want 0% of men to have any sexual selection power tbh and women to be able to do anything they want.

and actually i've mentioned redpills/blackpills to many women in the past and most just shook their head and agreed with me lol, or pretended they agreed at the least. she was the first to freak out psycho bitch mode like this.

amused mastery is legit game tho ngl, havent used/heard that term in a while but i guess that's what im doing when i do that.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
god full doxx

:blackpill::chad::blackpill: Top 10 most wild Chad Adventures thread :blackpill::chad::blackpill:

That girl brings a whole new meaning to god complex. Are you sure she wasn't tripping?

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
this is when shit got even weirder. she stopped crying and stared at me with super wide eyes. a few tears rolling down her face, she said to me in the most cold, serious voice ever, "I could make you disappear literally any time I wanted. I could make this whole universe stop if I wanted
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

This is the type of girl who could randomly murder you during sleep jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Baldingman1998, turkproducer and 1 other person
what a fucking head case

this is the product of western fem individualistic narcissistic indoctrination tbh, you got women who really think they are GOD now:lul::lul::lul::lul:

the second someone says to me “it’s a woman’s world we own you blah blah blah” trying to diminish me i would walk away smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua and Baldingman1998
so this girl i've been seeing pretty regularly tried to tell me she was god a few days ago.

keep in mind this girl is like becky tier, but cute and super slim, perfect hygiene, and betabuxxes me a bit

but we got in a fight recently after we had sex. i went blackpill on her, we were talking about dating and i mentioned how heavily it was skewed in women's favor, that top 20 percent of men got 80 percent of women, blah blah blah (yeah never mention redpills/blackpills to girls i get it idc)

first of all, she didnt believe me. then she said that its normal in modern day for guys to have multiple girlfriends and girls to have multiple boyfriends. but that she said she didn't do that, because she believes in having something special with someone

i told her that it's true that most of those guys in the top 20 percent will be fucking around with multiple girls, and girls may be fucking around with multiple boys, but the reality is that what she said about just wanting 1 guy is the norm - most girls just want to lock down a chad. and I mentioned the study I posted here before that showed that the most attractive women had the least amount of partners.

in other words, that the top 20% of women are the only ones who are able to lock down a chad and get him to commit to her.

this is when she went off the fucking deep end and started freaking out on me. she said that she didn't believe what I was saying, and I told her I've studied this shit and I have way more dating experience than her (she knows I've been with over 100 girls easily) and she really started going fucking crazy.

she said she could make me disappear if she wanted. she said that none of this was real, it's all just part of an alternate universe and in the other universe she probably had many boyfriends (???) and that just in this one she just wanted me. she said that she was literally God and I am the son of God and that she could make me disappear when she wanted.

I started laughing my ass off. but then she started crying (WTF????) and we moved over to our bed so I could get her to calm down. i told her she needed to calm down and stop crying and that she wasn't God and if anything I was God because I know I'm real and nothing else (Descartes, I think therefore I am, basic philosophy shit).

this is when shit got even weirder. she stopped crying and stared at me with super wide eyes. a few tears rolling down her face, she said to me in the most cold, serious voice ever, "I could make you disappear literally any time I wanted. I could make this whole universe stop if I wanted."

NGL that shit actually freaked me out for a second. Just the stone cold, dead ass delivery she gave me. Luckily I have a good poker face so I didn't look scared. So I said to her "If you're God then why I am I the one shoving my dick in your face and choking and slapping you?"

She coped with some response about how she made me and how she wanted me to do that, but yeah her argument fell apart at that point ngl.

So I get her to calm down a bit more and told her I was actually God and she wasn't. Then when she relented about being God I asked her what about what I said made her so upset. She said "It's because I don't think this is a man's world. This is a woman's world. Women are the one's with the power..." and I said "Yes, to an extent, as I said, women have way more sexual power..." and then the retard said I was changing my words when I never said anything about who's "world" it was jfl.

Well anyway, this bitch is psycho. A woman's world where she's God yet she's paying for my food and buying me shit. And she even tells me all the time how her past boyfriends would pay for all her shit and she's never done this shit for a guy. But totally, she thinks she's my God and created me.

WTF?????????????????

@OOGABOOGA @N1666 @Effortless @Reckless Turtle @Syobevoli @Latebloomer10 @n0rthface @cloUder @goat2x
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WTF?????????????????

ur both so stupid don;t blackpill shit in frontof women or anyone else. jfl ur response was dumb asf and she's crazy . horrid combo

• +1
Reactions: ALP

WTF?????????????????

Connormurphymaxxing foids are a no go

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14875 and RealLooksmaxxer
fuark crazy girls like this get me so hard

have u fucked her? i imagine she's great in bed?

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
foids break down when you tell them they are nothing but chads breeding stock
the 80/20 rule is very brutal for them when they realize the implications of it

WTF?????????????????

what a weird bitch, is it worth the gifts and food to have her eventually slit your throat in your sleep?

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
yeah i watch them from time to time it's fucking hilarious

they just cant handle the concept of even a tiny fraction of men having any power at all. that top 20% to them is too high. they want 0% of men to have any sexual selection power tbh and women to be able to do anything they want.

and actually i've mentioned redpills/blackpills to many women in the past and most just shook their head and agreed with me lol, or pretended they agreed at the least. she was the first to freak out psycho bitch mode like this.

amused mastery is legit game tho ngl, havent used/heard that term in a while but i guess that's what im doing when i do that.
whats amused mastery?

Any time I see a girl I know the implication that many men want to be with her and probably will some even at the same time. But when women see chad they think they are the only ones smart enough to think he’s attractive. And is just waiting for them, Women the past knew how to use their sexual favors for their own good. The modern women is all but a toddler in that effect just throwing their beef flaps at chad in the hopes he likes her enough to not leave. A women 200 years ago need a man to survive so perfected her seduction techniques, even getting a chad to marry them without any sexual favors. The modern women wallows in a state not completely male or female. As she does the chasing, a game she is utterly not prepared for nature wise.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Baldingman1998
NGL that shit actually freaked me out for a second. Just the stone cold, dead ass delivery she gave me
yo bro deadass bro shitass fuck we got shitfaced trust me dude no cap and shit bro dude

pics or it didnt happen