A girl touched me

As a KHHTV, Have I now lost the T (touchless)?

• Yes, you are now KHHV

• No, you are still KHHTV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
last week in my sports medicine class we were doing ankle tape and my partner was absent

so the teacher told this smart girl to go demonstrate how to do it on me

and she put my leg up against her hip and damn, her body warmth and everything felt so good I immediately came in my underwear and I just wanted to take off her clothes and mine and makeout with her right there :love:🥰

and she was like a 6/10 too (this is her)
Screen Shot 2019 11 26 at 13449 AM

best part: she didnt get disguisted or anything while doing it, she just tied my leg with ankle wrap and tape for the lab assignment
Screen Shot 2019 11 26 at 13509 AM

this being the first time a girl touched me, I can say nothing is better than female intimacy

just imagine what making out, sex, and having a girl hug you and tell you that she loves you feels like

I've missed out on so much now nearing 18 years of age 😓 :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4946, n0rthface and 40 others
6/10:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4562, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
2nd

• +1
Reactions: nausea
I'm sorry bro hope you get better

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, zeshama, n0rthface and 6 others
She looks like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, rolloftape and chadpreetcel123
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Dogs
Is this shit thread for real

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Short Ugly and Brown
She's ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, turkproducer and Ruby
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
i feel bad for being on the same forum with guys like you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, n0rthface, Myth and 18 others
Did you really just post her face on a virgin incel forum bro

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Congrats. You have become a man.

source.gif

Just be sure to wear protection next time. ;)

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Be_ConfidentBro
Unnamed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and FatJattMofo
Is this shit thread for real
I've never had a girl like me or find me attractive every day I suffer going to school seeing guys with cute girlfriends by their side I have to be alone and rot, its not fair I didn't choose to look the way I do
She's ugly
no
i feel bad for being on the same forum with guys like you
its not my fault I didn't choose to be ugly I would do anything for a girl to say just my name or acknowledge my existance

my lack of female affection drives my sadness there Is nothing better than being with a girl that loves you, I cannot and never will experience this feeling
yo two have no idea what its like to be a subhuman who's looks have prevented him from any female attention

I just want 1 girl who I like to find me attractive back

its never happened

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
so why are ppl still saying I'm khhtv

I mean didn't she technically touch me

is it because it was a class assignment and the teacher told her to have to do the ankle wrap assignment?

• +1
Reactions: nausea
It is what it is, life isn't fair on any level.

Even the girls that ignore you are just fighting a survival battle and have their insecurities, feelings of unfairness, pain and loneliness.

Then they get chad, they think he loves them, then he dumps her and she thinks it's over like you.
She can get a new one though or billy beta.

Well, average women still get intimacy, sex and relationships easier than the average male.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Be_ConfidentBro and Short Ugly and Brown
It is what it is, life isn't fair on any level.

Even the girls that ignore you are just fighting a survival battle and have their insecurities, feelings of unfairness, pain and loneliness.

Then they get chad, they think he loves them, then he dumps her and she thinks it's over like you.
She can get a new one though or billy beta.

Well, average women still get intimacy, sex and relationships easier than the average male.
Be chad/stacy or death

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Did you actually cum? no way right :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, ShowerMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
you guys would laugh at this guys autisticness if he showed u what he looked like

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Did you actually cum? no way right :lul:
I did, initially she got the tape out and then put my ankle up against her thigh

it felt so damn warm, like fuck, and I just felt so appreciated, when she started taping I came in my underwear yes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ilyess, Be_ConfidentBro, SikKunt and 2 others
I did, initially she got the tape out and then put my ankle up against her thigh

it felt so damn warm, like fuck, and I just felt so appreciated, when she started taping I came in my underwear yes
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Be_ConfidentBro
you guys would laugh at this guys autisticness if he showed u what he looked like
If I didn't have such a 0/10 subhuman as fuck deformed lower third maybe I wouldn't be making these posts and wouldn't have issues getting a girlfriend

I have a double jaw surgery consult in 1 month exactly

If I didn't have such a 0/10 subhuman as fuck deformed lower third maybe I wouldn't be making these posts and wouldn't have issues getting a girlfriend

I have a double jaw surgery consult in 1 month exactly
send me some pics of you again in PM. From the one you sent me with your friends you look pretty good, you just seem too sensitive and in turn as a male this absolutely kills your social status. You’re probably seen as a bitch by boys who probably make fun of you in HS and therefore girls probably don’t wanna speak to you because of this, not because of your looks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Short Ugly and Brown
she seems rly attractive to me tbh
she’s definitely more than a 6, i would say 7 out of 10. But then again women get higher ratings than how attractive they actually are

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
send me some pics of you again in PM. From the one you sent me with your friends you look pretty good, you just seem too sensitive and in turn as a male this absolutely kills your social status. You’re probably seen as a bitch by boys who probably make fun of you in HS and therefore girls probably don’t wanna speak to you because of this, not because of your looks
I dont need to post more selfies I already don't get attention from girls and live a miserable life in terms of dating I cry myself to sleep everyday over this shit

its like this, every girl I see dating a guy is in the 6-7/10 range in looks where I would say 99.9% of guys are between a 3-7/10 irl

im not a 6/10 in looks and nowhere near it, to add on top of that I'm 1 inch below average height and Persian so that doubles down on my subhumanity.

Based off of my calculations tho, with double jaw surgery alone if I can get my maxilla moved forward about 4mm and my mandible forward 12mm which is a very high expectation then I can be a LOW 6/10. I consider myself to be very good at ratings anyways.
she’s definitely more than a 6, i would say 7 out of 10. But then again women get higher ratings than how attractive they actually are
she's not a 7/10

7/10 for women/men is in the top 1% irl

flaws to name some: she has a bulbous nose tip, long midface (flaw mainly on girls not so much on guys), square chin, straight jaw, flat cheekbones/zygomatic arch, thin lips, tall forehead

id say she's around a mid 6/10 but I rate fairly (so top 20%)

lots of guys are thirsty especially ethnic guys, they worship women and rate them too high
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.
gotta stay safe bro

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Oh my fucking god this kid really took that picture i am getting stage 7 autism

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Avoidant
lol her feet pointed away from you its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Tales from the classroom

I can feel the aspergers radiating off my screen, it's giving me a strong urge to go birdwatching right now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Short Ugly and Brown and Petsmart
That's not a 6 boyo

she has nice nails

if a girl paints her nails it means she takes care of herself
no rate but she's not ugly either, people here are just coping lol
5 = average
6 = attractive
7 = hot

she's attractive to me, she's not hot, she would have to have a shorter midface and a more feminine lower third/forehead to be a 7

I would easily date/betabuxx/ltr a girl of her quality though, a 5, let alone (her being a 6) is well more than enough for me as a KHHTV

she could produce slayer kids with that eye area

@Lorsss @jefferson @Dude420 @Sergeant @knajjd @Framletgod @BigBiceps please mods delete the photo of the girl I posted in the original post, I don't want her photo out on this thread anymore.

Last edited:
Other, you are now gay

9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif
9TK7zZv.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Then what are you waiting for?

FWUTfgk.png

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, zeshama, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
did you actually cum in your pants lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998