Maybe looksmaxing could help, but I doubt it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 22918, apocalypse and 2 others
Same but not all my issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Zangano1
Most of them at least?
Nah, I’m a fucking Manlet and my face is deformed. Getting outside is humiliating.
I feel like a toddler honestly. I can’t live like that my whole life tbh. It’s too painful to get mogged everyday and always the one trying hard to catch up to other people.( being extremely below average)

Nah, I’m a fucking Manlet and my face is deformed. Getting outside is humiliating.
I feel like a toddler honestly. I can’t live like that my whole life tbh. It’s too painful to get mogged everyday and always the one trying hard to catch up to other people.( being extremely below average)
A girlfriend would make you happy at least

Without pussy my life is nothing

• +1
Reactions: Zangano1
I just need a gf to cook me meals.

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
Same but targeted individual, sucks but just how it is.

It wont change your life tbh. You will be the same guy but with a girl to have sex with.

Cunts solve problems, but also bring new problems. Goodbye inceldom, welcome to cuckdom.

Final solution to problem is creation of perfect artificially made waifus and extermination of natural females with all their thottery

I thought the same until she broke my heart into pieces 😓😪

Happens to those with extraordinary abilities, knowledge, and messianic lineages. U don’t have to worry about it. No I will not elaborate.

Its right

My life was no different when I had a gf. It was stressful in fact, having to change all my routines. Not being able to watch what I wanna watch online, feeling the pressure of not being successful enough (no money, only 1 good friend) for her to stay with me

You need to improve your life before getting a gf. I’m not sure how u retards don’t realize this, but it will strike you in the face once it happens

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit