A good jawline but a backward chin

M

matheush777

Iron
I actually have a nice jawline and I also feel nice about my cheeks, but my chin still backward and I hate it a lot, I can put like 1 finger to fill the space between my chin and lower lip.

Is there any way I can do to stimulate my chin to go foward? Also, mewing helps with that problem? What else should I try?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
probably a nigger

fillers or genio, low risk, instant results

• +1
Reactions: matheush777
I actually have a nice jawline and I also feel nice about my cheeks, but my chin still backward and I hate it a lot, I can put like 1 finger to fill the space between my chin and lower lip.

Is there any way I can do to stimulate my chin to go foward? Also, mewing helps with that problem? What else should I try?
You can ascend with genio. Your chin is breaking your face

• +1
Reactions: matheush777
People will look into your eyes and other features after genio

similar boat. trying hormones and binesmashing, surgery if that fails

stop coping and get genioplasty

if your jaw is forward projected and you have a good jaw, your chin projection is just genetic at that point, you have to go get genioplasty to fix your chin, which is not that bad at all