A good virgin GF is rare as fuck, even with good parents, and will keep getting rarer.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Experience from multiple schools i studied and paid attention to social circles;
Even if the girl is decent or somewhat decent, has a good vision of the world, shes most likely to be corrupted. She may be decent, but the chances of her friends being sluts are incredible high.
You are what the people close to you are, if she has slutty friends, she will soon be slutty too.
If you ever have a girlfriend and she starts befriending sluts, GTFO or prohibits her of meeting the sluts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: qkz, mewcoper, thisend and 10 others
''ahh sweetie, you can fuck strangers, dont let misogyny tell you otherwise, you are being free!!''
''ahh sweetie, you can use drugs and do degenerate shit, its just that its our society's fault for label it as wrong!!''
''ahh sweetie do this, hes hot, betray your boyfriend aint gonna hurt''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Who cares if the girl is virgin? Just dont be over 30 and a gold digger and i wont care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and joeveniro
This 100%. Girls are too dependent on their social environment. The relatonship with her father and her whole family matters a shit ton tbh. Traditionalist circles are good for that but they're one of the lasts. Carefully veto her friends, don't act like it's something you shouldn't do and be fucking vocal about her slutty friends. If you played it well she will listen

Who cares if the girl is virgin? Just dont be over 30 and a gold digger and i wont care
tbh i also dont care.
as long as her previous partner ( her bf ) was someone who she actually and had affection
sometiems virgins are sluttier than non virgins, they just didnt have the courage/oportunity to do so yet

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 8080
Replace "rare", with "young", in your title, and you will have your answer

If you don't lose your virginity to a girl at 13 max, you will lose your virginity to a used dumpster (perhaps used by several boys)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
If you don't lose your virginity to a girl at 13 max, you will lose your virginity to a used dumpster (perhaps used by several boys)
cope tbh
most guys loses their virginity later on life ( 15/16 ), even young chads

cope tbh
most guys loses their virginity later on life ( 15/16 ), even young chads
When I was 15 that was true

Also when I was 15 that was when we would get our first phone and make facebook

Now you get your first phone at 10 - 11,and makefb, ig and tik tok

You can draw the conclusions bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and joeveniro
thankfully my oneitis is a pure innocent butterfly and i will be her first

one day...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 8765
Suicidefuel

There's older virgins (18+) but they tend to be very ugly girls that don't draw much attention.

A good-looking girl will not be virgin beyond ~16-17yo in modern society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, thisend, manletofpeace81 and 1 other person
Experience from multiple schools i studied and paid attention to social circles;
Even if the girl is decent or somewhat decent, has a good vision of the world, shes most likely to be corrupted. She may be decent, but the chances of her friends being sluts are incredible high.
You are what the people close to you are, if she has slutty friends, she will soon be slutty too.
If you ever have a girlfriend and she starts befriending sluts, GTFO or prohibits her of meeting the sluts.
don't care, I live in iraq and 99% men and women are virgin

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
question, if u are a girl's first and they are raised in good home enviro, will it be easier to keep them? or does it make little difference since all girls are biologically promiscuous

question, if u are a girl's first and they are raised in good home enviro, will it be easier to keep them? or does it make little difference since all girls are biologically promiscuous
it will be easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back