A kind gesture

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I went gymcelling today in the morning. There was some people. I said hello to this old man who Is definetly on roidz (the trainer who Is my friend confirmed this to me) he looks like the rock guy from fantástic four

i was doing chest today so when I was doing bench press I had 20kgs plates on each side. It was my Max , I could barely achieve 4 reps. But I wanted to push it harder so I out 2.5kg More on each side. The old man saw this and gave me a thumbs up

As a rule, you have to being a towel to out your head on while using a machine. I use a piece of cloth (a Rag actually) that I also use
To clean my guitars . It's pretty Torn apartand has Rust In it.

After a while I was doing other thing and the trainer comes out of nowehere with a towel (that they Sell at the gym with the logo) and tells me "look, some guy in the gym told me to give you this towel ,it's a gift from him and he says to you to keep the good work and that you're doing great"

I was moved. I had to go to the bathroom to assimilate what just happened. I felt good bc someone was acknowledging my effort to better myself but also I felt ashamed that this little thing Made such an impact on me bc I lack social life and I have no validation from Anyone.

I'm sure it was the old man. I just wanted to share

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HorseFace, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
I went gymcelling today in the morning. There was some people. I said hello to this old man who Is definetly on roidz (the trainer who Is my friend confirmed this to me) he looks like the rock guy from fantástic four

i was doing chest today so when I was doing bench press I had 20kgs plates on each side. It was my Max , I could barely achieve 4 reps. But I wanted to push it harder so I out 2.5kg More on each side. The old man saw this and gave me a thumbs up

As a rule, you have to being a towel to out your head on while using a machine. I use a piece of cloth (a Rag actually) that I also use

After a while I was doing other thing and the trainer comes out of nowehere with a towel (that they Sell at the gym with the logo) and tells me "look, some guy in the gym told me to give you this towel ,it's a gift from him and he says to you to keep the good work and that you're doing great"

I was moved. I had to go to the bathroom to assimilate what just happened. I felt good bc someone was acknowledging my effort to better myself but also I felt ashamed that this little thing Made such an impact on me bc I lack social life and I have no validation from Anyone.

Feelsgood.jpeg

Oldman Chad is a nice guy. A lofe of validation means he has dopamine flooding his body at all times. Chads only know nice and good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and ZyzzReincarnate

I know a 60 year old mega huge guy at the gym whos funny as fuck. I talk to him as I would any of my 16 yr old friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
he is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401