A little looksmaxxing and a college degree is all you need now...

L

Lawton88

Kraken

Just 40.5% of college students in the United States are male, according to the National Student Clearinghouse, meaning they’re in short supply and high demand when dating on campus.

A lack of competition has led these men to develop “golden penis syndrome” — an arrogance that stems from the assumption that a steady supply of females will be sexually interested in them.

golden-penis-delusion-3.jpg

“The sex ratios among college-educated, hetero singles in Manhattan is approximately three women for every two men. I’ve interviewed a lot of men who were continuing to take advantage of that imbalance,” Birger told Mel Magazine..........

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Pump the brakes on your optimism and respect a woman's ability to withhold sex while she's seeking better options. These college girls still have access to an abundance of options on dating apps and social media.

Men might be dropping out of college because the fantasy of careermaxxing from getting a degree is becoming harder to believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ChristianChad, Deleted member 1332 and 5 others
Gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Women would rather date a drug dealer chad, or stay single, than date some college educated cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PubertyMaxxer, MKBHD and 3 others

Just 40.5% of college students in the United States are male, according to the National Student Clearinghouse, meaning they’re in short supply and high demand when dating on campus.

A lack of competition has led these men to develop “golden penis syndrome” — an arrogance that stems from the assumption that a steady supply of females will be sexually interested in them.

golden-penis-delusion-3.jpg

“The sex ratios among college-educated, hetero singles in Manhattan is approximately three women for every two men. I’ve interviewed a lot of men who were continuing to take advantage of that imbalance,” Birger told Mel Magazine..........
All those larping faggots jfl.

Self reported study :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interviewer:“do you have regular sex“

Subhuman studycel:“ofc I do. I fck tons of woman every day a new one. 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 Hold on I need to take my asthma spray “

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, MKBHD, Danish_Retard and 5 others
All those larping faggots jfl.

Self reported study :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interviewer:“do you have regular sex“

Subhuman studycel:“ofc I do. I fck tons of woman every day a new one. 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 Hold on I need to take my asthma spray “

I think he kinds of hints at what the reality actually is there. Its Chads that have the golden penis syndrome and are ghosting them after hooking up. Even with the 60/40 imbalance these females aren't trying to hook up with average Joe just because there are a lot fewer males there.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
I never got laid in college despite constantly being surrounded by women,

The problem was my looks.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MKBHD, Real and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back