A middle-aged man - a 22-year-old Stacy - a group of college guys - and a priest walk into a bar...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The older guy grabs a stool at the bar and sits down, then orders a tequila. The college guys sit on the opposite side and order beers. The Stacy takes attendance of the bar and chooses to sit three stools over from the older guy. Her behavior causes some tension with the college fellers. As if she had already made her decision. Ugh, right? Finally, the priest searches for a particular age and decides to leave and head over to the Disney Store across the street.

The college dudes quickly go into action and try flirting with her. But instead of succeeding, it convinces her to sit even closer to the older looking guy by one stool. Now the college chaps are pissed off. "She's playing hard-to-get; we got this!" One of the guys declares to the others.

An hour later, the college fellers are tanked and boisterous. They scan the bar and find the Stacy and middle-aged guy had left. Then one of them calls it a night and apps an Uber and walks outside to wait. He hears something odd coming from the backside of the joint. So he strolls over there as if he should mind his own fucking business, but Mr. Noisy-Poisy, knows that sound very well, and what he witnesses, ugh, triggers an Incel Origin Story. He sees the Stacy bent over adjacent to a nasty dumpster, massaging her vagina while the older guy's behind fucking the shit out of her. Ugh. And so this is when he should leave, correct? Ugh. Nope. Instead, he backs up a little behind the wall inconspicuously, watches the action, and begins fapping—what a pathetic pervert. Right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, lutte, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
I wonder what happened to the priest?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I wonder what happened to the priest?
He probably hung out in the Disney Store and waited for a single mom and her child to enter, then pretended like he was there shopping for orphaned kids, and she was like, "Awwww, that's so sweet." And then he got her phone number, and yadda-yadda-yadda; leads to a sad story that this world entertains way too much.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 14323
Awkward Ed Helms GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
You tell the best stories. I wish I could hire you like a clown to come entertain me with a story each day at my home to cheer me up

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lihito, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
You tell the best stories. I wish I could hire you like a clown to come entertain me with a story each day at my home to cheer me up
I don't do clown shows. But I have pounded clowns before. Ugh. Those were the days. Vagina clowns see themselves as comics. Though some prefer to classify themselves as artists and authors. Tbh, they're fucking manic and insane and should be locked away in a mental institution. I was once abandoned in a town of nothingness from a clown vagina. And there was nothing funny about that. Until the next day, that is. So there I was, fucking the maid of the hotel in the same bed the clown had stained prior. Now that was funny.

It's a story I rather not tell.

I don't do clown shows. But I have pounded clowns before. Ugh. Those were the days. Vagina clowns see themselves as comics. Though some prefer to classify themselves as artists and authors. Tbh, they're fucking manic and insane and should be locked away in a mental institution. I was once abandoned in a town of nothingness from a clown vagina. And there was nothing funny about that. Until the next day, that is. So there I was, fucking the maid of the hotel in the same bed the clown had stained prior. Now that was funny.

It's a story I rather not tell.
Tales from the basement

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 14323
Oldcel Redpill Coper Fantasy.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and BigJimsWornOutTires