A mtb girl rated me 5.8/10 on true rate me but I’m treated like shit irl

D

Deleted member 21219

Gold
I’m 6’4 and 17. If I have some appeal then I have treated like a truecel? At my job there’s this ltb girl my age who barely even talks to me after I tried to make conversation with her. This other ltb girl talked to me a little bit and stands rly close to me but didn’t laugh when one time when I said something. I can tell the female customers are all disgusted by me too. It’s so over.

Why would you believe the rating of a girl? Only true rating is one from me.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Why would you believe the rating of a girl? Only true rating is one from me.
Ur right. Psl autists are the only true determiners of attractiveness

Ur right. Psl autists are the only true determiners of attractiveness
It is. You literally put 6'4" in your post as if it means anything. Height is a complete meme. ideal height is 5'9"-6'. You're just a gangly freak.

It is. You literally put 6'4" in your post as if it means anything. Height is a complete meme. ideal height is 5'9"-6'. You're just a gangly freak.
Keep coping while I heightmog you to oblivion, manlet

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and latincell95
Reddit ratings are fake regardless of the subreddit

I got rated 4-4.25 psl here but true rate me is decently accurate
so it's accurate yet someone rated you a 5.8/10 whilst you get constant disgust from girls at work?

so it's accurate yet someone rated you a 5.8/10 whilst you get constant disgust from girls at work?
mans coping bruh. he's like 4/10 probably + his lanklet height = 3/10.

You’re right they must’ve been virtue signaling. I’m probably true cel

You’re right they must’ve been virtue signaling. I’m probably true cel
i was just meaning you can't trust reddit. Most people, girls especially are there to feel good about themselves so they overrate to feel they're doing something nice. The real way you can gauge your looks is how poeple respond to you irl

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Stop larping as 6’6 bro. Only manlets consider height a falio
u a virgin bruh how u finna say height is a halo when u cant even get no bitches? i swear bruh shit corny asl

u a virgin bruh how u finna say height is a halo when u cant even get no bitches? i swear bruh shit corny asl
Keep coping man. I’m a virgin due to being non nt. When I was NT I used to do better. Want me to pm pics of some of the girls I used to talk to? The copes manlets delude themselves into believing are hilarious

i was just meaning you can't trust reddit. Most people, girls especially are there to feel good about themselves so they overrate to feel they're doing something nice. The real way you can gauge your looks is how poeple respond to you irl
I got rated mtn here though too

U even larp as ur man crushes c’mon bro. Post ur real face and mog battle me or stfu. Do you want the pics of those girls now?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Keep coping man. I’m a virgin due to being non nt. When I was NT I used to do better. Want me to pm pics of some of the girls I used to talk to? The copes manlets delude themselves into believing are hilarious
u a virgin becuz u ugly. stop lying to urself young blood.

idgaf about pics of the girls u talked to. how about u send the pics of the girls u fucked. i talk to every girl i see, shit is nothing. u really the type to talk to a girl and brag shy ass white boy.

U even larp as ur man crushes c’mon bro. Post ur real face and mog battle me or stfu. Do you want the pics of those girls now?
mans bragging about girls he talked to. bruh u really that lame? if i wanna talk to a bad bitch imma go and do it. shit is nothing, aint nothing to brag about.

u a virgin becuz u ugly. stop lying to urself young blood.

idgaf about pics of the girls u talked to. how about u send the pics of the girls u fucked. i talk to every girl i see while u a quiet ass young boy.
Mog battle me bitch. Come on post ur pics here. Mine are already on my profile. Obviously you’re afraid to reveal your subhuman face and manlet height.

Mog battle me bitch. Come on post ur pics here. Mine are already on my profile. Obviously you’re afraid to reveal your subhuman face and manlet height.
post ur pic here. i already posted my pics and mog u lil bro:

5a5b870f7397e2453325de03c7720340

post ur pic here. i already posted my pics and mog u lil bro:

View attachment 1879687
Not rly hard to disprove bc someone found the profile on Instagram but if u really wanna prove it post a selfie of u holding three fingers up. Obviously you’ll decline bc this is a larp and in reality ur a subhuman

Not rly hard to disprove bc someone found the profile on Instagram but if u really wanna prove it post a selfie of u holding three fingers up. Obviously you’ll decline bc this is a larp and in reality ur a subhuman
how about u post ur pics goofy ass. i done posted mine now hold ur shit up cuz.

Ok. So you’ve admitted this is a larp. Glad we’ve cleared that up. I’ll post my pics once u post ur real ones

Oh yeah. This is definitely you. You definitely still rot here with 600k followers for sure.

Attachments

• 7E1719CB-627A-4AEA-99E1-B20C4349ECA8.png
    7E1719CB-627A-4AEA-99E1-B20C4349ECA8.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Post ur real pics bitch. It’s obvious ur larping. I literally posted the account. I mog you to suicide bro bc ur a high inhib subhuman who won’t event show his face

Ok. So you’ve admitted this is a larp. Glad we’ve cleared that up. I’ll post my pics once u post ur real ones
mans talking crazy when he aint even got a lineup bruh. my boy can hit u up with a cut my g.

3083502 0018AAC8 AB92 4790 BE69 7462A0CEA83B

mans talking crazy when he aint even got a lineup bruh. my boy can hit u up with a cut my g.

View attachment 1879695
Worst pic of me at shit angle plus when I was bloated and had a shit haircut. Yet I still mog u to oblivion. You’ve lost here bro. Might as well just rope now. Or you can post ur pics and mog battle me. For some more rope fuel.

Last edited:
  • +1
you need based blackpiller to rate you

yeah same, could just get your opinion though as you are a kiwi?
I don't think it influences the rating unless we're talking phenos but I can't tell different european phenos, i think i saw your lowerthird was like normie or HTN

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I don't think it influences the rating unless we're talking phenos but I can't tell different european phenos, i think i saw your lowerthird was like normie or HTN
how come the whites that pull Maori girls are almost always Nerdics?

• +1
bruh stop typing and go to the barbershop.
That was months ago anyway, but I’m surprised you’re still here. I thought you had accepted the mog. Really, what’s the point of keeping on replying to me if ur not gonna mog battle. It might be good for u anyway. You’re probably white truecel so some racecopers will vote for u and give u some dopamine.