A new method to make 10k a week, is this legit?

Deleted member 15363

Deleted member 15363

Stronger Alone
Remember while back but, I remember someone saying that he made "10k" in a week.
By calling up local businesses in his area, and he would offer to make a website for them, and then he would go to fiverr, and ask someone to make a website from him.
Here I was thinking it was a good idea, but, one thought dawned upon me maybe like in stocks how one stock or crypto is too popular, and everyone is talking about, that it's too late invest into it. (if you understand what I mean)
Just thinking that everyone might've on hopped on this trend, since I saw on it on my for you page, thats why it could be an inefficient way to make money, however, or maybe like the average normie don't want to make money, and just want to work a 9 to 5.
In 2021 (According to the SBA, of the 30 million businesses in the U.S., only 64% of small businesses have a website). That is still a decent percentage of businesses that have a website.
Wondering if this a good way to hussle?

PS: I pinged a bunch of rando people, sorry I am new :forcedsmile:

@Amnesia @goat2x @wanttobeattractive @LondonVillie @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @Jagged0 @TraumatisedOgre

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, randomvanish, Ryan and 4 others
Bump, since everyone does this

yes bro you can set up bot here to postmaxx you to 10k but not sure whats the prize

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 15099 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, itorroella9, IdiAmin and 15 others
I doubt you will get 10k a week, but you can try of course.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, coolguy1 and Deleted member 12669
People do not pay 10k for a website.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, oldcelloser, Fear and 5 others
i literally only have to read the title of the thread to tell you its bullshit

you aint making shit with this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IdiAmin, randomvanish, Bitch and 2 others
omg
did u even read it
u make a website for a company for 500(or something along lines like that) and over the week it will add up to 10k

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
i literally only have to read the title of the thread to tell you its bullshit

you aint making shit with this
no one cares that ur not making money
i am, so i shouldnt even waste my time on u

no one cares that ur not making money
i am, so i shouldnt even waste my time on u
you dont make shit, I can tell by the way you carry yourself

so many retards in this section who like to bluff, its hilarious

just make more than a top surgeon makes? Sounds sweet!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
just do ecommerce microbranding and dont look back

currently studying eCommerce (alot of good free resources to learn) (y)
nice man, its good. id recommend starting with google shopping ads

• +1
Dn rd

If it was that easy....

• +1
Yeah bro, just call a bunch of businesses to sell them a website. The first 1000 calls you get rejected are just a warmup bro. It's a numbers game.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, oldcelloser, Fear and 6 others
Yeah bro, just call a bunch of businesses to sell them a website. The first 1000 calls you get rejected are just a warmup bro. It's a numbers game.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?
u dont know if u try it

• +1
Remember while back but, I remember someone saying that he made "10k" in a week.
By calling up local businesses in his area, and he would offer to make a website for them, and then he would go to fiverr, and ask someone to make a website from him.
Here I was thinking it was a good idea, but, one thought dawned upon me maybe like in stocks how one stock or crypto is too popular, and everyone is talking about, that it's too late invest into it. (if you understand what I mean)
Just thinking that everyone might've on hopped on this trend, since I saw on it on my for you page, thats why it could be an inefficient way to make money, however, or maybe like the average normie don't want to make money, and just want to work a 9 to 5.
In 2021 (According to the SBA, of the 30 million businesses in the U.S., only 64% of small businesses have a website). That is still a decent percentage of businesses that have a website.

PS: I pinged a bunch of rando people, sorry I am new :forcedsmile:

@Amnesia @goat2x @wanttobeattractive @LondonVillie @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @Jagged0 @TraumatisedOgre
You’re way too gullible dude, you’re not gonna make anywhere near that amount by making shitty websites.

it was working back then but now, not really sure.

i know a guy who bought a house like this but it was like 2014

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
if the people around you are retarded then yes. wont work in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 5786
You can actually get way more, but it depends on the features and it takes a lot of time and its not easy, but its mainly only if you are a really successful freelancer with a lot of good connections or if you work in a company which pays you a lot

but of course all of this requires really development skill, in both front and back end and to establish yourself, not to do a wix website (even though, you can actually get paid well, considering many companies pay $20k+ a month in wages anyways)

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser
only 64% of small businesses have a website). That is still a decent percentage of businesses that have a website.

What is often overlooked.
When they say that 35% of small businesses don't have a webiste.
Is that they assume, every business is looking for NEW customers. Which is not a true assumption.

Sell drugs if you want fast money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and sly shinkai