a potential super easy and straight forward way to make money as a rotter or for passive income

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
This is a no effort guide to helium miners.
Depending on your area or the risk you want to take you could make easy money by simply buying a miner, that is low cost, easy to set up, or you may have to wait for it to come back in stock.

obviously you have to take into account electricity costs but this is one of the cheapest if not the cheapest miners in terms of elec cost.

simply use this map and allow it to use your location 👆 and search your area for fellow miners.

i currently use this one, you have to pre order it so it won't come to your house immediately after buying. 👇 shipping time is also a wait.

i use one of these in a bad area which is a big risk, basically i rely on other people setting up miners in my area, a way you can do this is by asking friends or family to set up in your area. Obviously if you check the map and you see other miners in your area, you have nothing to worry about, just placement and antenna positioning.

Now as much as i would like to tell you how much i earn... that would literally dox me.

i don't earn a lot at all, but look at this guys earnings he has a good antenna set up and probably lives on a mountain or some shit.

The moral of the story is unless you have friends or family etc it's a risk and you will probably be waiting a long time to make your money back on this device.
If you have miners in your area it's literally free money.

I'll link some videos cause i really cba to explain any more but antenna placement and height/terrain are very important.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Lolcel, delta7 and 4 others
I looked into this but don't have a good altitude at my apartment so I decided not to get one. If you have a balcony/elevated probably a no brainer.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14323
@FastBananaCEO and @N1666 i'm pretty sure you live near the city, give the map a look (y)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
I looked into this but don't have a good altitude at my apartment so I decided not to get one. If you have a balcony/elevated probably a no brainer.
yeh same, i'm just lucky i have flat terrain tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Baldingman1998 is a miner and swap bitcoins in exchange of goats and virgin wives

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, Deleted member and 7 others
Good rotter passive income for a long while was ETH mining but that's almost gone

Just since the beginning of the year my 3060ti has returned about $1000

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14323
Good rotter passive income for a long while was ETH mining but that's almost gone

yep, i'm still mining doge tbh am just hoping for a pump in early October

• +1
@Baldingman1998 is a miner and swap bitcoins in exchange of goats and virgin wives
I have researched it and I was very excited but then I realized they are making the people build the 5g network FOR THEM. They basically bribe the people worldwide and the people build the network for them. Then after everyone is vaccinated they will either control us through the 5g network and vaccine nano robots OR they will basically give us diseases and ubnormalities etc etc through the vaccine and 5g network.

Also I would highly recommend this for making money in trading 👍:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6423, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
I have researyit and I was very excited but then I realized they are making the people build the 5g network FOR THEM. They basically bribe the people worldwide and the people build the network for them. Then after everyone is vaccinated they will either control us through the 5g network and vaccine nano robots OR they will basically give us diseases and ubnormalities etc etc through the vaccine and 5g network.

Also I would highly recommend this for making money in trading 👍:feelsohh::feelsohh:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck nano robots :eek: how do i keep my self from being infected by 5g networks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Jason Voorhees
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck nano robots :eek: how do i keep my self from being infected by 5g networks?
I'm not joking. Look up metals in the vaccine. Even doctors don't know why/what there are metels in the injection. This is for real

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Jason Voorhees, KraftDurchLeid and 3 others
why are they called helium? how do i know if i should start doing this by looking at the map on the website?

• +1
why are they called helium? how do i know if i should start doing this by looking at the map on the website?
i don't know why, go on the map and click the circle icon at the bottom right and look for green dots/grids in your area.

• +1
i don't know why, go on the map and click the circle icon at the bottom right and look for green dots/grids in your area.
there re many green stuff and with numbers on them. that means that people are mining, near me?

• +1
there re many green stuff and with numbers on them. that means that people are mining, near me?
it should do, you can screenshot and send me in dm's. I won't dox.

• +1
  • +1
search Bucharest, Romania
JFL yes you have a lot of miners in your area, use the ruler icon to see how close you are to another miner. You can click on the closest miner to you to see how much they're earning (y)

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
JFL yes you have a lot of miners in your area, use the ruler icon to see how close you are to another miner. You can click on the closest miner to you to see how much they're earning (y)
thanks G;)

• +1
What if theres only 6 hotspots in your location?

• +1
  • +1
What’s the distance between your house and the closest one?
There honestly all pretty close, I'm talking 5 min drive. The locations are all getting 2.5 helium a week... is that any good? Edit: to clarify literally most of the hotspots are in my suburb/neighborhood theres one maybe 3 blocks away.

• +1
There honestly all pretty close, I'm talking 5 min drive. The locations are all getting 2.5 helium a week... is that any good? Edit: to clarify literally most of the hotspots are in my suburb/neighborhood theres one maybe 3 blocks away.
monthly/yearly income is most important, give that a check and yes you should be earning the same as the people in you area, so give it a try (y)

• +1
monthly/yearly income is most important, give that a check and yes you should be earning the same as the people in you area, so give it a try (y)
What would happen if I run 2 hotspots? I have the advantage of houses 300m apart ish. What kind of compounding effect do you get?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
What would happen if I run 2 hotspots? I have the advantage of houses 300m apart ish. What kind of compounding effect do you get?
2 is good just make sure they aren't in the same house or close vicinity, 300m's should be good. I'm not sure about the rewards you get for having 2... I'm still waiting for my second one to be delivered, but i am sure you can search it up.

scam
@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14323
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5786
2 is good just make sure they aren't in the same house or close vicinity, 300m's should be good. I'm not sure about the rewards you get for having 2... I'm still waiting for my second one to be delivered, but i am sure you can search it up.
I saw one of the videos you have linked and dude added 2 and went from like 2 Helium to 60 helium per week or some shit

• +1

how much ROI have you achieved with your mining cards this year? can i DM you?
yeh same, i'm just lucky i have flat terrain tbh
i have perfect terrain but i was refused when trying to buy a helium miner 😢

• +1