'A really tall ugly guy is still hot' - Drumroll: I want to see your cope on this one you Face obsessed retards:

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

And this was authentic. It came right from the clitorous.

So for the retards that say being tall and average doesn't work for sex-appeal because you are still a normie, SHUT THE FUCK UP

@LooksOverAll < mother fucker you either have the worst shoulder frame in the world or you are not a normie facially

OR 6'7 is just such a stand-out height that it ACTUALLY failos you and puts you on too much display and so much so that you are expected to have a little more of a colourful or alpha personality, which let's be real and honest, you don't have

Can anyone sit here and say 5/10 normie face with 6'2+ height isn't going to be hot to most Becky to Stacey lite women?

I want your arguments that are supported by evidence. I can provide you countless evidence of 4/10 dudes being with decent looking women and this girl in the video even said UGLY, which isn't a 4 and more a 3. 4 is LTN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and 10 others
Can't this same logic be applied to support gym-celling, there are just as many women thirsting over six-packs as tall height

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

So for the retards that say being tall and average doesn't work for sex-appeal because you are still a normie, SHUT THE FUCK UP

@LooksOverAll < mother fucker you either have the worst shoulder frame in the world or you are not a normie facially

OR 6'7 is just such a stand-out height that is ACTUALLY failos you and puts you on too much display and so much so that you are expected to have a little more of a colourful or alpha personality, which let's be real and honest, you don't

Can anyone sit here and say 5/10 normie face with 6'2+ height isn't going to be hot to most Becky to Stacey lite women?

I want your arguments that are supported by evidence. I can provide you countless evidence of 4/10 dudes being with decent looking women and this girl in the video even said UGLY, which isn't a 4 and more a 3. 4 is LTN

I am kinda average height. Nice frame. Why have I slept with 89 women in 3 year time frame if height is that critical? Currently living in most hypergamous state. Please explain I am actually curious. Btw I not saying height doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Chadeep, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 15099, RoundHouse and 5 others
Can't this same logic be applied to support gym-celling, there are just as many women thirsting over six-packs as tall height

Yes, but if the 6pac and beach body chest and shoulders ISN'T placed onto a guy with OK stature, meaning 5'9 minimum, then the halo a good body can have is limited

He can be 5'7-5'8 like myself with a good body, but the girl has to be at least 5'1-5'3. Any higher than 5'3 and his body is not a halo. I don't care how ripped he is. My girl is 5'2 and I asked her what would be the minimum height for you and she said 5'7. Btw she believes I am 5'9 (Capped in my bumble profile) and I am a weak 5'8 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Sens and Elvisandreaa
I am kinda average height. Nice frame. Why have I slept with 89 women in 3 year time frame if height is that critical? Currently living in most hypergamous state. Please explain I am actually curious. Btw I not saying height doesn’t matter.

Because you are good looking facially and you meet minimum height threshold, as you just said you are kinda average height

Duh brain

What kind of dumb low IQ question is this?

And nice LARP btw

• +1
Reactions: spark, highT and Deleted member 14978

So she said it for effect? That nigga was going around asking women whether height was important and she just randomly comes out with a tall ugly guy is still hot and you think that was for virtue signalling? Really? Who is she virtue signalling too since only 15% of men are 6ft and over, retard?

Wait doesn't that just reinforce face's importance?

No? Because retards on here believe a normie face on a tall stature means nothing

Obviously the bitch was exaggerating. You can't be straight-up ugly. She was likely meaning 4/10 low tier normie, but NATURALLY to emphasise the point she used the word ugly

A normie face doesn't equal ugly tho. Normie maxes out at medium ugly

? When did I say that?

Dude are you aspie? What exactly is your argument or disagreement here

Articulate yourself

Ezgif 5 b62a9a4cfc66

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mastermind, Sny, Chadeep and 9 others
Many many different recipes to attractiveness, there’s not just one single way to do it (obviously she wouldn’t find an UGLY guy attractive just because he’s tall though)

face is just the one area of it that makes the most impact out of all the features

she’s also not virtue signalling but you have to remember that people will absolutely BELIEVE certain things about themselves until actually presented with the scenario in real life. In her head I’m sure she THINKS she’d pick a tall LTN over a let’s say 5’10” genuine chad, but we all know what the reality would be

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 15099, RoundHouse and 3 others
Because you are good looking facially and you meet minimum height threshold, as you just said you are kinda average height

Duh brain

What kind of dumb low IQ question is this?

And nice LARP btw
Ok i agree. But how can you conclude from n=1 that this is the case for all women. It’s about niches. Some girls will fuck average height handsome guys, some will fuck tall uglier guys as long as thresholds are met. Everything matters. Different combinations work for different people. The 89 is not larp btw. At the end of the day results is all that matters and the market decides.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Just lol :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes, but if the 6pac and beach body chest and shoulders ISN'T placed onto a guy with OK stature, meaning 5'9 minimum, then the halo a good body can have it's limits

He can be 5'7-5'8 like myself with a good body, but the girl has to be at least 5'1-5'3. Any higher than 5'3 and his body is not a halo. I don't care how ripped he is. My girl is 5'2 and I asked her what would be the minimum height for you and she said 5'7. Btw she believes I am 5'9 (Capped in my bumble profile) and I am a weak 5'8 :ROFLMAO:
Mark Wahlberg made a career off of his body and he's 5'8 flat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Frank Jack and Stevensmithgerard
baitthread but anyway

what women say is different to what they do.
they/she still would prefer a 5'9 chadlite to a 6'5 normie. thats reality:Comfy::blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others
He's below average facially, not so much, but still

• +1
So she said it for effect? That nigga was going around asking women whether height was important and she just randomly comes out with a tall ugly guy is still hot and you think that was for virtue signalling? Really? Who is she virtue signalling too since only 15% of men are 6ft and over, retard?
Maybe only 15% of all men are over 6ft. Like 50% of zoomers are 6ft+.

? When did I say that?

Dude are you aspie? What exactly is your argument or disagreement here

Articulate yourself

'A really tall ugly guy is still hot'​

What's ugly mean't here? I doubt it's meant to mean below the threshold. You then go on to say Looksoverall is either below normie facially.

But I thought a really tall ugly guy is still hot?

These women more so than not prob mean't a really tall normie is still attractive.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
He's below average, not so much, but still
Yeah man, being 4.75 vs 5/10 is what brings me down from slayer to incel.

Ok i agree. But how can you conclude from n=1 that this is the case for all women. It’s about niches. Some girls will fuck average height handsome guys, some will fuck tall uglier guys as long as thresholds are met. Everything matters. Different combinations work for different people. The 89 is not larp btw. At the end of the day results is all that matters and the market decides.

What are you saying?

Look I don't care about your lay count in the last however many years

What I care about is getting the message across to tallfags on here that they are not maximising on their height by gymming and then going out there and acting more confident.

Nothing more, nothing less

The market will decide that a short average looking man in a nightclub will not be seen

The market will decide that a tall average looking man in a nightclub WILL be seen

Average height and handsome looks will always beat average looks and tall height. Nobody is disputing that. It just seems you are arguing for the sake of arguing and saying absolutely nothing at fucking all, while larping as a slayer.

Make your argument. I've not disputed anything against different girls having different preferences, but what I will argue is that there ISN'T a niche for average looking tall men. BECAUSE THERE IS and it's a bigger niche than many of you clowns on here are willing to admit. So either you aren't really average or you are just so unskilled at talking with bitches that you want to look like Chad before making any move at all in clubs and bars.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
what women say is different to what they do.
they/she still would prefer a 5'9 chadlite to a 6'5 normie. thats reality:Comfy::blackpill:
Nope.
I know very attractive girls, and they would 1000% chose a 195cm normie over a 5'9 chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 28541, metagross and 2 others
He's below average facially, not so much, but still

Debate settled.

@LooksOverAll you can't say shit now. You are not even a normie

This topic is done as far as you are concerned. I don't wanna see you say height is no halo because you can't get no pussy while being as tall as Lebron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Nope.
I know very attractive girls, and they would 1000% chose a 195cm normie over a 5'9 guy.
there are always outliers. most girls will choose normie height chadlite

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême and LooksmaxxHopeful
Height is an aspect of looks and height halos existing looks up to the point of about 6'5", but with 6'0"-6'2" being more ideal than 6'6" or 5'9".

If you don't have the height you better have the face and if you don't have the face you better have the height and if you don't have either than you have every right to feel like you were shortchanged bigtime by God and nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Preoximerianas, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
Op can you post your definition of normie

• +1
Debate settled.

@LooksOverAll you can't say shit now. You are not even a normie

This topic is done as far as you are concerned. I don't wanna see you say height is no halo because you can't get no pussy while being as tall as Lebron
I never said I was a normie lmfao. Other people did and you made threads because of it.

Nope.
I know very attractive girls, and they would 1000% chose a 195cm normie over a 5'9 chadlite.
Wide-jawed robust German "girls" are the only ones who would do that.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Does anybody ever tell you, you look just like Tom Felton?
No. I don't look like him but I have the same facial and cranial growth patterns and structures as him.

Mark Wahlberg made a career off of his body and he's 5'8 flatView attachment 1429548View attachment 1429555

1 inch off the 5'9 threshold, plus he wears lifts, plus he is ruggedly KIND OF handsome + he is an insane actor with ridiculous levels of charisma, able to take on a variety of main character rolls

I don't understand your point? You saying to me a 5'6 guy with a gym maxxed body is going to be able to slay? What's the point here?

What are you saying?

Look I don't care about your lay count in the last however many years

What I care about is getting the message across to tallfags on here that they are not maximising on their height by gymming and then going out there and acting more confident.

Nothing more, nothing less

The market will decide that a short average looking man in a nightclub will not be seen

The market will decide that a tall average looking man in a nightclub WILL be seen

Average height and handsome looks will always beat average looks and tall height. Nobody is disputing that. It just seems you are arguing for the sake of arguing and saying absolutely nothing at fucking all, while larping as a slayer.

Make your argument. I've not disputed anything against different girls having different preferences, but what I will argue is that there ISN'T a niche for average looking tall men. BECAUSE THERE IS and it's a bigger niche than many of you clowns on here are willing to admit. So either you aren't really average or you are just so unskilled at talking with bitches that you want to look like Chad before making any move at all in clubs and bars.
Nobody is denying that a tall average (or even uglier guy can get laid. Duh. Clubs do give an advantage to taller guys, online dating to good face. I said results matter as in, the only readout for SMV that counts is one’s own experience since you can’t rely on girls videos and words on who girls hook up with behind closed doors. Whereas you definitely know who and how many Hook up with you as a person. Not rocket science.

Nobody is denying that a tall average (or even uglier guy can get laid. Duh. Clubs do give an advantage to taller guys, online dating to good face. I said results matter as in, the only readout for SMV that counts is one’s own experience since you can’t rely on girls videos and words on who girls hook up with behind closed doors. Whereas you definitely know who and how many Hook up with you as a person. Not rocket science.
This guy is 6'5":

Ugly

Does he get laid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
there are always outliers. most girls will choose normie height chadlite

CHOOSE

But if they are presented with a tall normie that's charming, wide shouldered and has a deep voice they are smitten and my life experiences beat your teenage tiktok observations on this

1 inch off the 5'9 threshold, plus he wears lifts, plus he is ruggedly KIND OF handsome + he is an insane actor with ridiculous levels of charisma, able to take on a variety of main character rolls

I don't understand your point? You saying to me a 5'6 guy with a gym maxxed body is going to be able to slay? What's the point here?
Mark Wahlberg is insanely gl in the face lol.

5'7+ face is pretty much all that matters

• Hmm...
CHOOSE

But if they are presented with a tall normie that's charming, wide shouldered and has a deep voice they are smitten and my life experiences beat your teenage tiktok observations on this
The only way to really settle this debate would be with a tinder experiment, I've been wanting to do a Jeff Nippard vs. Vegan Gains tinder experiment that would prove height or face.

Vegan gains is 6'3 with 4-5/10 face and Jeff Nippard is 5'5'' with a chad face, whoever gets more matches proves which is more important. I could put the height in the bios I might do this experiment in the future

• JFL
Op can you post your definition of normie

Normie. Straight down the middle. Mid-tier. 5/10. If he is 6'2 with a wide shoulder frame, he can get pussy in a bar if he has a deep voice, is NT and carries himself well

Screen Shot 2021 01 31 at 125031 PM

• WTF
CHOOSE

all i see are good looking, style and hairmaxxed normies/htn slay, short or tall. height doesnt give u a advantage. it's your face and how you present yourself (style and hair). ugly/normie tall niggas dont slay they have the same life experience as the ugly/normie average height guy

The only way to really settle this debate would be with a tinder experiment, I've been wanting to do a Jeff Nippard vs. Vegan Gains tinder experiment that would prove height or face.

Vegan gains is 6'3 with 4-5/10 face and Jeff Nippard is 5'5'' with a chad face, whoever gets more matches proves which is more important. I could put the height in the bios I might do this experiment in the future
Been saying this shit for months but no one wants to do it since it'll kill all their copes:

Do a normie catfish on Tinder with 6'5" guy.

Normie. Straight down the middle. Mid-tier. 5/10. If he is 6'2 with a wide shoulder frame, he can get pussy in a bar if he has a deep voice, is NT and carries himself well

View attachment 1429575
Okay, well if your definition of a normie is a square jawed actor then I see why you make these retarded threads. I agree that "normies" who are tall are still hot:

MV5BNTY3MzgwMjE3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc2MjE3NA V1
Download 9

I guess this is the average guy outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and LooksmaxxHopeful

Been saying this shit for months but no one wants to do it since it'll kill all their copes:

Height doesn't matter online it's all about face
Height only matters irl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and noodlelover
Height doesn't matter online it's all about face
Height only matters irl
But if you put the height in the bios it certainly matters

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.

Normie who is 6'5'' would slay lol, not a sub-5 though (at least I don't think I've never done an experiment).

But if you put an Alexander Grace type normie but you added 6'5'' in the bio I think he would do extremely well actually.

• JFL
all i see are good looking, style and hairmaxxed normies/htn slay, short or tall. height doesnt give u a advantage. it's your face and how you present yourself (style and hair). ugly/normie tall niggas dont slay they have the same life experience as the ugly/normie average height guy
Yesterday I was hooking up with a 23 yo Russian/Armenian chick (13 years my junior). After sex, we played smash/pass for various Hollywood celebrities. And height was not a reliable predictor. For example she would smash Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth (and some guy from game of thrones I don’t remember) but hard pass on Momoa, hard pass on Rock (he said both very ugly), pass on Robert Downey Jr, definite smash on wahlberg and also on Michael b Jordan, smash also for Ryan Reynolds pass for Ryan gosling. And then she also showed me other guys she had hooked up with in the past and her past bfs.

Last edited:
  • +1