A relationship is something I yearn for but it scares me so much at the same time (Discussion)

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
And by relationship I mean an actual bond, a chemistry between me and a chick, not just some weird platonic haha yeah she's my gf type shit.

However this also scares the fuck out of me. The most important I've seen my parents fight and constantly fight numerous times and undoubtedly just even thinking about it peaks my cortisol, stresses me out and makes me feel unfocused.
I don't want to end up like that and I'm scared that I might, even the most self control wouldn't be able to stop me.

I have a fear of commitment on top of this. Every time I remotely even talk to a girl, it starts creeping in slowly and makes me feel like an imposter, "what if I'm not good enough that she leaves" and I know its the truth and I hate myself being right all the time, deluding myself doesn't work.

I wish I could stay calm and not be affected by all the mess and environment around me but unfortunately my mind is built otherwise, I'm constantly thinking and I can't stop having deep thoughts like this.

Do any of you guys feel the same way?

I'm personally not very interested in being exclusively committed to another person. I don't want to have such a responsibility/obligation and I don't crave human contact, thankfully.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
I'm personally not very interested in being exclusively committed to another person. I don't want to have such a responsibility/obligation and I don't crave human contact, thankfully.

how old are you

I am scared I will get angry and beat her and western cuck laws will get me jailed for life

I am 25, why do you ask??

Because of the part where you said you don't want to have any responsibility or obligation and dont care for human contact.Sounds immature and abnormal especially at 25

Because of the part where you said you don't want to have any responsibility or obligation and dont care for human contact.Sounds immature and abnormal especially at 25
No that's actually the very opposite of immature, you got it completely wrong. Get help. :)