A response to the "brootal, chad lifts manlet in front of stacy" post

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

Video in question. Tbh seeing that guy and the way he behaved like a bitch reminded me of myself when I was younger, bluepilled, weaker and more scared. Let's be real here, that balding manlet doesn't see himself as a sexual human, he has forever been the butt of jokes and more than likely copes by saying "hey at least I'm not insecure, I just embrace my height!".

There is no embracing for that guy, he is treated like shit because he doesn't intimidate anyone and most of all. Because he is scared. He knows physically that chad would dominate him if he tried doing anything back, so he just took it. The way he approached was submissive too. In his brain he thought by making chad like him, stacy might like him - JFL. I remember thinking like that.

If I was him, what I would have done was walk over like a normal person, introduced myself and said hi to both of them and then tried having a discussion. If chad then tried manhandling me, I would have tried some judo throw - without throwing him obivously. And toyed with him and played around, maybe making a one-liner joke like "Oh god, you're so damn slow haha". Then rub chad's belly or some shit and say "don't worry, you're still my big strong boy.". Just to rub a bit of embarrassment in.

I had a 6ft2 friend who did the same thing to me, or well tried to. As a joke he kept pushing me around, so I grabbed his sleeve and got a grip around his belt and hooked his inner leg to knock him off balance then pulled him onto my hip to load him. I obviously didn't throw him, but I let him go and started laughing saying his reaction was priceless. He was srsly shook and didn't expect me to move around so fast (I do judo and BJJ btw so I know how to grapple). 6ft2 friend treated me totally differently that day, it was weird. I felt like he suddenly became a lot more submissive and I could just boss him around. Even the girls around us started respecting me a bit more.

If you're a manlet don't let videos like that upset you tbh, I lift weights and train how to fight. I rarely if ever get intimidated by other men now and now other men get intimidated by me, just because of the level of confidence/aura I bring out now. Weird to say, but you treat people differently knowing you can beat them in a fight, suddenly you treat everyone like they are submissive to you.

@EdouardManlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 7098 and 21 others
Hasan knows what he is doing as well tbh.BRUTAL

I’d never do this to a shorter guy.I mean no need to be this respectful to a “friend”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, whiteissuperior, Mewton and 19 others
Hasan knows what he is doing tbh.BRUTAL
Oh yeah 100%, chads and lanklets do this shit to manlets who jestermaxx too much all the time. Used to happen to me, girls never take you seriously. They just think you're the funny friend. To girls the whole joke is "haha look at that guy, he's so small and happy and chad is so big and strong". It's a form of self-depreciation, manlets who have no value/masculinity will engage in it

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel, whiteissuperior and 13 others
Oh yeah 100%, chads and lanklets do this shit to manlets who jestermaxx too much all the time. Used to happen to me, girls never take you seriously. They just think you're the funny friend. To girls the whole joke is "haha look at that guy, he's so small and happy and chad is so big and strong". It's a form of self-depreciation, manlets who have no value/masculinity will engage in it
it's a coping mechanism tbh. Jestermaxxing is the only thing manlets can do to score with women. Notice how all comedians or jester actors are short and sometimes overweight? Just Sethgreenmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
it's a coping mechanism tbh. Jestermaxxing is the only thing manlets can do to score with women. Notice how all comedians or jester actors are short and sometimes overweight? Just Sethgreenmaxx.
>Jestermaxxing is the only thing manlets can do to score with women

Thing is, that is false tbh. That suggests jestermaxxing is somewhat funny. Jestermaxxing is funny in some cases and works, like if someone were to make fun of my height by calling me a midget, saying something like "yeah sucks being closer to the air people's balls touch" or some stupid shit like that would work. But what the guy in the video did was humiliate himself like a dog. Women don't like that, in his situation I would have play wrestled and shit and probably won (since I've trained lol) and then made a jestermaxxing joke - women would find that funny.

Point being jestermaxx only works if you have value/show value, because girls will understand you're joking and not coping.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, maxxedfalloutdweller, Lihito and 1 other person
I dunno if its people coping, but I would say Hasan is 5.5-6 psl
i heard ppl saying he is a 4-5 psl, personally I think its due bias, due to politics
what would u guys rate him?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How tall are you?

Jfl how did you do that to someone that is so much taller
I train judo, and BJJ everyday. And fight people taller everyday lol. Think about this for a second. Everyday I fight trained dudes heavier and taller than me, untrained people have no chance lol. Untrained people have bad balance and react like how I'd expect them. As soon as I got the first sleeve grip I already knew what I was going to do and how I was going to do it. Most people in fights panic like mad and do whatever comes to their head, trained people can remain calm and think. Which helps loads

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lihito, metagross and 1 other person
I train judo, and BJJ everyday. And fight people taller everyday lol. Think about this for a second. Everyday I fight trained dudes heavier and taller than me, untrained people have no chance lol. Untrained people have bad balance and react like how I'd expect them. As soon as I got the first sleeve grip I already knew what I was going to do and how I was going to do it. Most people in fights panic like mad and do whatever comes to their head, trained people can remain calm and think. Which helps loads
I need to mmamaxx otherwise rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Lihito, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
I need to mmamaxx otherwise rope
I srs think every manlet should, I could write countless stories of how I was mogged hard when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast and Deleted member 2729
I srs think every manlet should, I could write countless stories of how I was mogged hard when I was younger
even if you are maxxed very hard to not get mogged since manlets are so weak and inferior bodily

even if you are maxxed very hard to not get mogged since manlets are so weak and inferior bodily
doesn't matter really, if you know how to fight and gym-maxx you will fuck up almost anyone regardless of size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
doesn't matter really, if you know how to fight and gym-maxx you will fuck up almost anyone regardless of size
Okay I need to start thaiboxing but corona is destroying my plans badly

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Except another taller, heavier, mmamaxed dude, hehe.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Constantin Denis, Marsiere214 and 3 others
i heard ppl saying he is a 4-5 psl, personally I think its due bias, due to politics
I think Hasan is above average facially, but I think he's around 5 psl.
His frame, height and beard make him look masculine and make him seem more attractive than he actually is face-wise in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 16734
Over for this recessed turk roach

:feelskek:
IMG 20211228 225631

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
What belt you got in BJJ? Im a first stripe white belt. Trained for 3-4 months and i can understand you. For me i think i win against most untrained people who dont have a weight advantage of 20kg or more. Otherwise i cant do one mistake because i wont be able to sweep them ( i am not that good tho obviously )

What belt you got in BJJ? Im a first stripe white belt. Trained for 3-4 months and i can understand you. For me i think i win against most untrained people who dont have a weight advantage of 20kg or more. Otherwise i cant do one mistake because i wont be able to sweep them ( i am not that good tho obviously )
I've not been graded since I do mostly nogi atm. But I'm probably 2nd stripe atm, my judo experience helps me a lot more than BJJ

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast
6ft2 friend treated me totally differently that day, it was weird
All of this blackpill intro just to write this cope :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

But seriously doing what you did is 100 Times better then what that cuck in The video did

I’d never do this to a shorter guy.I mean no need to be this respectful to a “friend”
Thanks man i appreciate it

Video in question. Tbh seeing that guy and the way he behaved like a bitch reminded me of myself when I was younger, bluepilled, weaker and more scared. Let's be real here, that balding manlet doesn't see himself as a sexual human, he has forever been the butt of jokes and more than likely copes by saying "hey at least I'm not insecure, I just embrace my height!".

There is no embracing for that guy, he is treated like shit because he doesn't intimidate anyone and most of all. Because he is scared. He knows physically that chad would dominate him if he tried doing anything back, so he just took it. The way he approached was submissive too. In his brain he thought by making chad like him, stacy might like him - JFL. I remember thinking like that.

If I was him, what I would have done was walk over like a normal person, introduced myself and said hi to both of them and then tried having a discussion. If chad then tried manhandling me, I would have tried some judo throw - without throwing him obivously. And toyed with him and played around, maybe making a one-liner joke like "Oh god, you're so damn slow haha". Then rub chad's belly or some shit and say "don't worry, you're still my big strong boy.". Just to rub a bit of embarrassment in.

I had a 6ft2 friend who did the same thing to me, or well tried to. As a joke he kept pushing me around, so I grabbed his sleeve and got a grip around his belt and hooked his inner leg to knock him off balance then pulled him onto my hip to load him. I obviously didn't throw him, but I let him go and started laughing saying his reaction was priceless. He was srsly shook and didn't expect me to move around so fast (I do judo and BJJ btw so I know how to grapple). 6ft2 friend treated me totally differently that day, it was weird. I felt like he suddenly became a lot more submissive and I could just boss him around. Even the girls around us started respecting me a bit more.

If you're a manlet don't let videos like that upset you tbh, I lift weights and train how to fight. I rarely if ever get intimidated by other men now and now other men get intimidated by me, just because of the level of confidence/aura I bring out now. Weird to say, but you treat people differently knowing you can beat them in a fight, suddenly you treat everyone like they are submissive to you.

@EdouardManlet

very legit post

I got to mmamax, got to start beating up people who fuck with me, especially @SMESH

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

hasan piker seems like a giant docuhe tvh

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and CFW432
I got to mmamax, got to start beating up people who fuck with me, especially @SMESH

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Little too late for that son I’ve been fighting and doing different martial arts all my life. There’s a safer fight on the next thread.

• +1
Hasan always came across to me as a decent human being but not even he could resist picking on the weak to make himself seem more powerful. Disgusting move by him especially considering sliker is his friend and already gets ridiculed for his height.

• Woah
Hasan is an easy chad, 8.5/10 so 5.5 PSL seems about right. Political views makes some people on here illogical but yes he's an easy and undeniable chad. 5.5 PSL+6'3 height= Sky-High SMV

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

@EdouardManlet

Bald and like 5’5 there’s no bigger death sentence Hasan did a mercy killing. Also hasans height confuses me I think he’s honestly closer to 6’2-3

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and volcelfatcel
Bald and like 5’5 there’s no bigger death sentence Hasan did a mercy killing. Also hasans height confuses me I think he’s honestly closer to 6’2-3
Hasans height is often exaggerated because of his frame
its so fucking wide

images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Back when I was a 6ft manlet. I had a 6ft8. Height is so important for being dom.