A story about when I was born that Mum told me about (December 1997)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
So, Mum was telling me a few stories about when I was born.

I was born inside a hospital on a cold December morning in 1997. The midwives who delivered me kept on making remarks about me being a "big, strong and healthy baby".

Dad asked for the Adhan and Iqamah to be read into my ears shortly after my birth. The guy who did it was doing it to some other newborns in the ward.

Mum was very surprised that I came out as a big baby, but she told me I liked to tickle and kick about in her belly when I was inside her womb and that I was quite heavy to carry.

But the treatment from midwives (all ethnicities) towards other babies was odd. They used to always want to take me outside to be cradled and played with when she wanted to sleep, which made a lot of the other mothers in the ward, particularly white mothers, angry. Mum overheard the white mothers talking to their white husbands about "the pretty, mixed baby boy with rosy cheeks always getting preferential treatment by the midwives". The white families just kept staring at mum and dad coldly.

Meanwhile my parents got on very well with the other ethnic parents in the ward who kept commenting on how big and strong I looked.

I got circumcised about two weeks after I was born and mum said I cried a lot on the day I was cut, out of pain, but calmed down a lot when I was healing on subsequent days. She said I had a huge crying voice.

After all of that, she told me I was a very pleasant, obedient and calm baby who liked to play and eat.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Dn read

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur

I got circumcised about two weeks after I was born
WHY?!
This disgusting thing must stop wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
you haven't changed a bit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Xangsane and Acee
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk and Xangsane
Xangsane

• JFL
I wish my mom had told me things like that

• +1
What the fuck xangsane

• +1
  • +1
@currylightskin thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
leaked image of xangsane after birth
Xangsaneborn

• JFL
But the treatment from midwives (all ethnicities) towards other babies was odd. They used to always want to take me outside to be cradled and played with when she wanted to sleep, which made a lot of the other mothers in the ward, particularly white mothers, angry. Mum overheard the white mothers talking to their white husbands about "the pretty, mixed baby boy with rosy cheeks always getting preferential treatment by the midwives". The white families just kept staring at mum and dad coldly.

Whites always seethe whenever they are not the ones getting special treatment.
You were probably a cuter baby or your mother was nicer and better liked by the midwives so you got special treatment.

Meanwhile my parents got on very well with the other ethnic parents in the ward who kept commenting on how big and strong I looked.

You were blue eyed white passing ethnic child so other ethnics would give you favourable treatment.

• Love it
i enjoyed reading it . birth weight ? .

how did you find the blackpill community and .org ?

• +1
mutt babies mog white babies ngl.

• Love it
i enjoyed reading it . birth weight ? .

how did you find the blackpill community and .org ?
Thank you!
I have no idea what my birth weight was. Mum never told me.

I used to lurk r/Braincels when I was leaning down, but never posted on there.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Ohh I see . I was 3.6 and I was called big too.
Thank you!
I have no idea what my birth weight was. Mum never told me.

I used to lurk r/Braincels when I was leaning down, but never posted on there.

• +1
Cut gang

• +1
Whites always seethe whenever they are not the ones getting special treatment.
You were probably a cuter baby or your mother was nicer and better liked by the midwives so you got special treatment.

You were blue eyed white passing ethnic child so other ethnics would give you favourable treatment.
Exactly. Mum said the white mothers were even using foul language to their husbands when they referred to the midwives.
Thank you, mum said she was very nice to them and even told me that the midwives kept saying that I was a "cute baby with rosy cheeks".
And it wasn't because I looked like a "big baby"?

KGS . 3.7 i just checked

I guess because you're in Dubai (where a lot of curries live) the average weight of a baby would be a smaller, hence the big baby comments.