A Story Of Love of a HTN & NT Guy

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I know a really nice guy, He's a typical nt& social guy with htn face. He has a nice frame and 5'8 height (approximately). He's also a gymcel but like a normie, not a guy with %10 percentf bf.

So, he was flirting with a stacy girl but she was really reluctant to him. She was the most popular girl at college. She refused many chads and she was acting like she wants a gigachad to settle.

And my guy is not even a chadlite but a really nice guy, you would want to hang out with him.
Everyone in our social circle know he's into that stacy but she was like "you are ok but naahhhh i can get a chad easily". She even said that time to time, like Jacob (really hot rtt guy) flirting with her. She was openly, deliberately saying my guy is not enough for her. Btw she's tall and all her family is tall too.

Anyway, the htn guy was so obsessed with the girl and haven't loss his motivation and keep following the girl. She was kinda shy, conservative girl but she was also praising chads so not that naive, hqnp girl.
So anyway, he was keep randomly visit the girl, take her out, keep giving her gifts and eventually my dude, the guy with "i want you" attitude started a relationship with her.

Time to time, she started obsessed with the dude, she fell in love him too but the dude was kinda sick of her "princess who deserve chads" behaviour and dump her out. She gone crazy, she said "i'm love with him forever, i want him" etc.
At this point, my guy with social circle keep making her jealous with other girls on instagram, she was shocked and lose her self-esteem by seeing hot girls around him.

After that she went to his workplace and cried and said "i love you :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:".
Now a year passed after they get back together again and they are now happily together, they really love each other and they are planning to get married.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 6128, Xangsane and 6 others
I know a really nice guy, He's a typical nt& social guy with htn face. He has a nice frame and 5'8 height (approximately). He's also a gymcel but like a normie, not a guy with %10 percentf bf.

So, he was flirting with a stacy girl but she was really reluctant to him. She was the most popular girl at college. She refused many chads and she was acting like she wants a gigachad to settle.

And my guy is not even a chadlite but a really nice guy, you would want to hang out with him.
Everyone in our social circle know he's into that stacy but she was like naahhhh i can get a chad easily. She even said that time to time, like Jacob (really hot rtt guy) flirting with her. She was openly, deliberately saying my guy is not enough for her. Btw she's tall and all her family is tall too.

Anyway, the htn guy was so obsessed with the girl and haven't loss his motivation and keep following the girl. She was kinda shy, conservative girl but she was also praising chads so not that naive, hqnp girl.
So anyway, he was keep randomly visit the girl, take her out, keep giving her gifts and eventually my dude, the guy with "i want you" attitude started a relationship with her.

Time to time, she started obsessed with the dude, she fell in love him too but the dude was kinda sick of her "princess who deserve chads" behaviour and dump her out. She gone crazy, she said "i'm love with him forever, i want him" etc.
At this point, my guy with social circle keep making her jealous with other girls on instagram, she was shocked and lose her self-esteem by seeing hot girls around him.

After that she went to his workplace and cried and said "i love you :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:".
Now a year passed after they get back together again and they are now happily together, they really love each other and they are planning to get married.

7hBdHA.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15313, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Dnr tldr??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Baldingman1998
read every fucking word dude, it's lifefuel
It’s not “lifefuel” if anything it emphasizes how delusional women can be.

If this guy wasn’t surrounded by hot girl on instagram and didn’t upgrade his “perceived” value.
Than very high chance she would not chase him.

It’s shallow imagine wifing someone like that.

such black and white thinking that relationship won’t last.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It’s not “lifefuel” if anything it emphasizes how delusional women can be.

If this guy wasn’t surrounded by hot girl on instagram and didn’t upgrade his “perceived” value.
Than very high chance she would not chase him.

It’s shallow imagine wifing someone like that.

such black and white thinking that relationship won’t last.
yeah but she was obsessed with his personality first. then she went crazy by being jealous about the guy.

Then Chad appears.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, Chadeep and 2 others
too autistic :(

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Baldingman1998
yeah but she was obsessed with his personality first. then she went crazy by being jealous about the guy.
Are you being ironic?

I really think you are trolling.

“obsessed with his personality first”

How can you over 8,000 post on a blackpilled website and un ironically type this out in the context you did?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875
Are you being ironic?

I really think you are trolling.

“obsessed with his personality first”

How can you over 8,000 post on a blackpilled website and un ironically type this out in the context you did?
he was a htn, i'm not saying she was repulsed by the guy but obssed with personality. read carefully

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
bi polar bitch

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
bi polar bitch
not really dude. it's basic human psycology. you don't want you can already get easily. competition is a must in relationships

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
he was a htn, i'm not saying she was repulsed by the guy but obssed with personality. read carefully
I guess you are right I was in the wrong, but it’s certainly not an ideal love story.

Just be NT! Why didn’t I think of that?!

Cool story. Any stories about Jacob the RTT chad?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
not really dude. it's basic human psycology. you don't want you can already get easily. competition is a must in relationships
She formed an emotion dependency on his simping and can't live without it.

htn and nt gymcelled guy with good frame=chadelite irl
so cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
post a pic of how his body looked like ngl
nothing special. he has broad shoulders and some biceps. not like 6 packs with low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
read every fucking word dude, it's lifefuel
No man, u gota understand that every female has something in common and thats the greedyness for money, if that guy really was able to pull her out, thats because he was lying her an d pretended to be a big deal. Every female is very flexible, even if they are able to get every male they want

Or she was not able to accept the fact that someone dumbed her lil bitchy ass

how come?
Well, if he is not rich, famous or extremely attractive to attract such a girl with his appeal, then Its more than obvious that he lied her or promised her things he is not able to give her, Its simple and it is really common among ugly cels with stacys

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
Well, if he is not rich, famous or extremely attractive to attract such a girl with his appeal, then Its more than obvious that he lied her or promised her things he is not able to give her, Its simple and it is really common among ugly cels with stacys
didn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15313

Everyone in our social circle know he's into that stacy but she was like "you are ok but naahhhh i can get a chad easily". She even said that time to time, like Jacob (really hot rtt guy) flirting with her. She was openly, deliberately saying my guy is not enough for her. Btw she's tall and all her family is tall too.

so the guy is high tier normie and had a stacy orbiting him??

From all of The things that never happened, this one didnt happen The most

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish