A Winners Homescreen & Apps

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
This is my simple layout and I think its pretty good
I could make another one of these for phone setup

#1 : Homescreen is your purpose or goal

#2 : All the essential apps on your main page. Calendar to keep track of how your spending your time, practical / technical things like gmail, social media, spotify, and novo (should be your most used apps) screen time in the middle
#3 : (right side) all that extra stuff + somthing you enjoy as a widget.

#4 : (left side) the least used stuff / random that you just keep on your phone. I like to keep my calorie tracker there aswell as a widget

Last, I originally made this thread to talk about how its super award going somewhere with no wifi and not having any games on your phone. Now that im out of school i shouldn't have that problem but I downloaed this app called. "Elevate" its free (if you use the free version) and fun in my opinion, helps improve your vocab. Great product "game" to use when you have no wifi.

Hope this was helpful. dont cuck yourself with a super bad high dopamine phone that youve programed yourself to give you an unhealthy internet and game addiction!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, bwrauycnee, Roamer and 4 others
nerd

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Roamer, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Kerbouchard
why are you following that dogshit stock gme

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Fuark

I need to sort out my apps there's to many distractions I might do a month of monk mode in July

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern