Abnormal behaviours

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
What is something that you think or do that is very abnormal?

I obsessively clean my face, I can't control myself if I touch my skin, I have to start washing my face. I gained this obsessive behaviour during puberty where I'd get pimples, now I get high cortisol if I feel my face has been exposed to gunk.

I have low sex drive, I've never been very easily aroused at all. It takes actual effort to get horny for me. Apparently men are supposed to get aroused just by seeing s skinny woman on the street. Weird.

I would prefer being a foid than a dude. I have dreams where I'm a girl and I'm living my life as one. Feels good tbh but also makes me depressed too. This is also another feeling I get that's not common among men.

My food has to be separate. I hate it when my meats are mixed with my pasta or veggies, I can eat them separately but not when mixed together.

The volume on the radio must be either a multiple of two or five. I feel uncomfdrtable when the sound is set to 19. 17 and any other number with a seven at the end is better than 19 because 7 is only two points away from five and I like the number seven. It feels nice.

I can't stand it when people eat food. I can hear them chewing and it truely hurts me emotionally. Someone eating turns me into an abused dog fast. To make matters worse, no one even attempts to eat more quietly. FUCKING NORMIES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16853 and 11gaijin
why would you wanna be a girl tbh girls are boring + lame + npcs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

I obsessively clean my face, I can't control myself if I touch my skin, I have to start washing my face. I gained this obsessive behaviour during puberty where I'd get pimples, now I get high cortisol if I feel my face has been exposed to gunk.

I have low sex drive, I've never been very easily aroused at all. It takes actual effort to get horny for me. Apparently men are supposed to get aroused just by seeing s skinny woman on the street. Weird.

I would prefer being a foid than a dude. I have dreams where I'm a girl and I'm living my life as one. Feels good tbh but also makes me depressed too. This is also another feeling I get that's not common among men.

My food has to be separate. I hate it when my meats are mixed with my pasta or veggies, I can eat them separately but not when mixed together.

The volume on the radio must be either a multiple of two or five. I feel uncomfdrtable when the sound is set to 19. 17 and any other number with a seven at the end is better than 19 because 7 is only two points away from five and I like the number seven. It feels nice.

I can't stand it when people eat food. I can hear them chewing and it truely hurts me emotionally. Someone eating turns me into an abused dog fast. To make matters worse, no one even attempts to eat more quietly. FUCKING NORMIES

Art Love GIF by Char

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and 11gaijin
You go girl ;)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Hmm...
all girls do is cringe shit like make up and watching cooking shows
I wouldn't wear makeup but I could use lipstick. I donno man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Weird things I do

1: anything I touch with one hand I have to touch with the other
2: I don't like anything going in between my legs or cutting off my path(This makes me look super autistic irl)
: I say alot of embarassing things and cuss words (coprolalia)
: I like smelling people's hair (I only do it to my family now)
: I don't understand the concept of personal space (i will stand close enough to someone to the point where we could possibly kiss)
: I try not to get too close with anyone or else I might fall in love with them (yes this includes family)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Weird things I do

1: anything I touch with one hand I have to touch with the other
2: I don't like anything going in between my legs or cutting off my path(This makes me look super autistic irl)
: I say alot of embarassing things and cuss words (coprolalia)
: I like smelling people's hair (I only do it to my family now)
: I don't understand the concept of personal space (i will stand close enough to someone to the point where we could possibly kiss)
: I try not to get too close with anyone or else I might fall in love with them (yes this includes family)
I used to have to do number one as well when I was younger. Are you autistic or OCD?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16853
I used to have to do number one as well when I was younger. Are you autistic or OCD?
Both :ROFLMAO:, I also have tourettes, its not as bad as it was when I was younger though

• Woah
Both :ROFLMAO:, I also have tourettes, its not as bad as it was when I was younger though
Well that's good. My obsessive compulsions have gotten less bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16853
Enjoying the smell of my ear wax maybe? Pretty weird guy but can't think of many behaviours that are weird

Have I asked you if you have done anything sexaul with a relative, specifically a cousin or aunty before? If not, have you had any sexaul/flirtacious interactoin with a female?