Abo / Melanasian men unironically fog so hard it's not even funny.

Deleted member 17201

Deleted member 17201

Silver

"ABO MEN ARE UGLY ABO MEN ARE NOT HUMAN ABO MEN ARE ANOTHER SPECIES"
Cope
Cope
Cope
No - they fog you to jahannum. You're just looking at the most homeless looking fuckers in the planet with massive beards, or just the super fat ones.
Want proof? Literally search up abo men. Besides a few exceptions can you refer to ANY who don't have fucking beards? The beard is the largest failo for the most majority of melanasian men. Without it, their bone structures are so ideal they shatter space and time and invoke insecurity amongst all caucasoid men.
I've always taken male attractiveness seriously and had this theory going on that the whites man extinction of two races lead to essentially the sissification of humanity as a whole. Currently caucasoid men are the least neotenous (not because they're more masculine but because they're the ones left alive) but they bald, have horse faces, get fat, have body hair, and age like melting shit. Also hyper autistic, which isn't ideal. Black men and Asian men are more feminine; black men have no facial bones whatsoever and Asian men are a travesty upon this planet like legit we need to genetically engineer them to fix them since currently they're not meant to be men (if you gave me the option I'll nuke all of east asia)
I once compiled a list of melanasian men by Googling them and selecting the attractive ones. I googled "young aboriginal man" to avoid the homeless grandpa look and I admit it was pretty damn hard since most of the pure blooded ones are pretty damn dead lol and the vast majority ARE hobo grandpas. The bone structure of the younger ones genuinely fogs white males to oblivion that it warrants no comparison. They have the perfect zygomas, perfect forward growth, top tier hunter eyes, heavy brow ridges, heavy midthirds, no horse faces. I imagine women would be horrified knowing that something as shitty as the white men replaced them - tbh as a bi leaning guy I definitely am. Like I want them and Native Americans to be genetically engineered back this is just insanely fucked up in every way imaginable. The white man made sure THERE WERE NO MORE ATTRCTIVE RACE OF MEN LEFT legit can you imagine being such a vile piece of fucking shit?. Can you imagine losing Asian women (which you should)? This is what happened to androphiles legit if you're white you should kill yourself right this instant tbh
(Also its genuinely disturbing how many of them had shitty fucking beards. It was so egregious that if he didn't have facial hair, wasnt older than my grandpa or fat as fuck he was immediately a top tier mogger unless he had one of those ugly nigger noses. In the end I had to throw some beards anyway I just gave up. I'm actually surprised at how impressive some of these people are)

Attachments

• 20220212_154147.jpg
    20220212_154147.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220212_013255.jpg
    20220212_013255.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220212_015748.jpg
    20220212_015748.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220212_022938.jpg
    20220212_022938.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220212_023433.jpg
    20220212_023433.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220212_095948.jpg
    20220212_095948.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others

Cope
Cope
Cope
No - they fog you to jahannum. You're just looking at the most homeless looking fuckers in the planet with massive beards, or just the super fat ones.
Want proof? Literally search up abo men. Besides a few exceptions can you refer to ANY who don't have fucking beards? The beard is the largest failo for the most majority of melanasian men. Without it, their bone structures are so ideal they shatter space and time and invoke insecurity amongst all caucasoid men.
I've always taken male attractiveness seriously and had this theory going on that the whites man extinction of two races lead to essentially the sissification of humanity as a whole. Currently caucasoid men are the least neotenous (not because they're more masculine but because they're the ones left alive) but they bald, have horse faces, get fat, have body hair, and age like melting shit. Also hyper autistic, which isn't ideal. Black men and Asian men are more feminine; black men have no facial bones whatsoever and Asian men are a travesty upon this planet like legit we need to genetically engineer them to fix them since currently they're not meant to be men (if you gave me the option I'll nuke all of east asia)
I once compiled a list of melanasian men by Googling them and selecting the attractive ones. I googled "young aboriginal man" to avoid the homeless grandpa look and I admit it was pretty damn hard since most of the pure blooded ones are pretty damn dead lol and the vast majority ARE hobo grandpas. The bone structure of the younger ones genuinely fogs white males to oblivion that it warrants no comparison. They have the perfect zygomas, perfect forward growth, top tier hunter eyes, heavy brow ridges, heavy midthirds, no horse faces. I imagine women would be horrified knowing that something as shitty as the white men replaced them - tbh as a bi leaning guy I definitely am. Like I want them and Native Americans to be genetically engineered back this is just insanely fucked up in every way imaginable. The white man made sure THERE WERE NO MORE ATTRCTIVE RACE OF MEN LEFT legit can you imagine being such a vile piece of fucking shit?. Can you imagine losing Asian women (which you should)? This is what happened to androphiles legit if you're white you should kill yourself right this instant tbh
(Also its genuinely disturbing how many of them had shitty fucking beards. It was so egregious that if he didn't have facial hair, wasnt older than my grandpa or fat as fuck he was immediately a top tier mogger unless he had one of those ugly nigger noses. In the end I had to throw some beards anyway I just gave up. I'm actually surprised at how impressive some of these people are)
pheno > bones

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member and Deleted member 16834
@MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
No one is gonna read your essay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ladies love big ano cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and GandyIsNormie
They're just blacks with stronger browridge

Real homo erectus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deprived, Squirtle and 7 others
@Anyanglover alt account

@Gargantuan @PapiMew
Check ip

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 16834 and gamma
Mixed abos are actually chads tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 9670 and currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Frank Jack and Deleted member 16369
>men
>fog

Jfl, so are aboriginal men trannies or are they not males to begin with? :lul:
Fog is a better word than mog in every way

Abo men fog so hard they literally make it impossible to look at white men

white guy with average bones and average harmony > some gypsy black looking ogre
Elaborate further you munchkin

"Shit bones but caucasoid > good bones but melanasian" jfl

Elaborate further you munchkin

"Shit bones but caucasoid > good bones but melanasian" jfl
white appeal moggs all of these uncivilized ogres. Same goes for those black african models autists post here, they have 0 appeal outside modeling. Imagine this australian HTN on the right
Aus chad

and this abo ogre
Abo ogres
walk into a club

thats the only rating you need

Abo model

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
white appeal moggs all of these uncivilized ogres. Same goes for those black african models autists post here, they have 0 appeal outside modeling. Imagine this australian HTN on the right View attachment 1537910
and this abo ogre View attachment 1537911 walk into a club

So basically media halo I gotcha

If abos weren't genocided they'd make whites start killing themselves

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Cope
Cope
Cope
This is why I say curries are regarded for always crying about MUH ABO DNA, dude Abos are moggers even on the skull spectrum they have biggest jaws, biggest brows, biggest skulls, biggest cheekbones they are basically negroid and cuacasoid skull enlarged X10

This is why I say curries are regarded for always crying about MUH ABO DNA, dude Abos are moggers even on the skull spectrum they have biggest jaws, biggest brows, biggest skulls, biggest cheekbones they are basically negroid and cuacasoid skull enlarged X10
those cavemen are not mogging anyone

Cope
Cope
Cope
@n0rthface get a load of this cope

white appeal moggs all of these uncivilized ogres. Same goes for those black african models autists post here, they have 0 appeal outside modeling. Imagine this australian HTN on the right View attachment 1537910
and this abo ogre View attachment 1537911 walk into a club

Racially white appeal moggs but then again if the night club is white girls then sure but if the night club is with ethnic girls like Arabs blacks etc the Abos will appeal mogg these Normies

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
those cavemen are not mogging anyone
thESE HIgh zYgOMA hEaVY jAw huNTER EyeS bIg lowEr thiRd foRwaRd GRowtH noN HORSE fACEd BIg dickeD Guys AREN't MOggiNg AnYONe becaUsE I'VE nEVer sEen THEM mogGInG anyONE

How many abos have you met again btw?

They're just blacks with stronger browridge

Real homo erectus
Their skull is actually different I wouldn’t say they are “just blacks” their facial thirds look different but they do look similar

imagine using this as an argument while your race is getting mogged day by day

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
How many nondead pure-blooded abos have you met to confirm your hypothesis bro

Like you make the claim that white men fog but literally cannot provide proof? Am I supposed to believe some balding no boned lanklet mogs these people jfl:lul::lul:

In a world with some racial balance white men would be torn to shreds. Best example of media halo is black women and kpopmaxxers unironically, do you think some fem dsl kpop star is hotter than a white guy? No he's a pos that should be killed

Jfl this website really is turning into shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Lmfao retard abos are literally the reason why curries are subhuman you idiot. Curries are literally a mix between neolithic iranians, aryans, and abos. If iranians and eastern europeans aren't ugly, then WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS THE CASE?

No one wants your shitskin color, wide flat nose simian garbage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lmfao retard abos are literally the reason why curries are subhuman you idiot. Curries are literally a mix between neolithic iranians, aryans, and abos. If iranians and eastern europeans aren't ugly, then WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS THE CASE?

No one wants your shitskin color, wide flat nose simian garbage.
Eastern euros and Iranians are both ugly idiot 😂😂😂😂😂 keep gassing those subhumans up, Abos are just uglier but still shit sprinkled with golden sparkles is still shit.

Wide nose shitskin colour is an adaption to humid sun tropical enviroments without it curries wouldn’t even exist and would die thats why blacks, Polynesians, melineasans, SEA and southern American natives have these features you low IQ joke.

All humans look like simians there’s legit monkies in Japan that look like Nordics JFL @ you

Eastern euros and Iranians are both ugly idiot 😂😂😂😂😂 keep gassing those subhumans up, Abos are just uglier but still shit sprinkled with golden sparkles is still shit.

Wide nose shitskin colour is an adaption to humid sun tropical enviroments without it curries wouldn’t even exist and would die thats why blacks, Polynesians, melineasans, SEA and southern American natives have these features you low IQ joke.

All humans look like simians there’s legit monkies in Japan that look like Nordics JFL @ you
First of all eastern European and Iranian men mog curries to literal dozaak, so if you consider them "ugly" then curries are legit not even human beings.

Second of all what about the women? 🤔🤔🤔 Slavic women being considered the hottest women is literally a meme at this point, that's how many people think that it's true, plus they are known for sticking to their own men. And Iranian women are considered some of the hottest women in the middle east, along with levantine arabs. Meanwhile curry women are literally just the female version of curry men, and the only reason why their smv is slightly higher than the men is because they have a wet hole in between their legs.

Lol don't you want to have hot women? Lmfao our literal own women worship Light skin chadpreets who honestly look more Iranian than they do curry, and you want to call iranians "subhuman", LMFAO THAT'S A FUCKING JOKE. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also that whole spiel you went on about adaption is fucking wrong you idiot. The only thing that Abos changed from their ancient African ancestors who migrated out of Africa was their hair texture. They actually didn't adapt anything else BECAUSE they didn't HAVE to because they were in a climate which demanded of them physical features that they already had.

Also your shit about curries dying without them IS WRONG, I spent 3 1/2 years of the military in hot, sunny, tropical humid Florida surrounded by a bunch of white people, and they lived just fine. We aren't living in the fucking stone age where people are living in mud huts or just sleeping on the ground exposed to the elements lmfao, we have brick and mortar houses now to protect us from the elements now, your "adaptions" are worthless in the modern 21st century, and curries can definitely live without them.

Last edited:
First of all eastern European and Iranian men mog curries to literal dozaak, so if you consider them "ugly" then curries are legit not even human beings.

Second of all what about the women? 🤔🤔🤔 Slavic women being considered the hottest women is literally a meme at this point, that's how many people think that it's true, plus they are known for sticking to their own men. And Iranian women are considered some of the hottest women in the middle east, along with levantine arabs. Meanwhile curry women are literally just the female version of curry men, and the only reason why their smv is slightly higher than the men is because they have a wet hole in between their legs.

Lol don't you want to have hot women? Lmfao our literal own women worship Light skin chadpreets who honestly look more Iranian than they do curry, and you want to call iranians "subhuman", LMFAO THAT'S A FUCKING JOKE. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also that whole spiel you went on about adaption is fucking wrong you idiot. The only thing that Abos changed from their ancient African ancestors who migrated out of Africa was their hair texture. They actually didn't adapt anything else BECAUSE they didn't HAVE to because they were in a climate which demanded of them physical features that they already had.

Also your shit about curries dying without them IS WRONG, I spent 3 1/2 years of the military in hot, sunny, tropical humid Florida surrounded by a bunch of white people, and they lived just fine. We aren't living in the fucking stone age where people are living in mud huts or just sleeping on the ground exposed to the elements lmfao, we have brick and mortar houses now to protect us from the elements now, your "adaptions" are worthless in the modern 21st century, and curries can definitely live without them.
Lmfao Abos have completely different skulls to negroids, yet have simular phenotype due to the reasons I mentioned before and so do all other tropical races. Yes and your point is what exacally? You do realise evolution to said environments happened when humans were hunter gatherers you can ONLY survive due to modern medicine and housing in those environments in a natural environment without modern tech and advancement youd be out competes by a wide nosed curly haired mogger in a hot humid environment due to desiease and difficulty breathing in humid locations.

I don’t find Slavic women attractive end of debate regarding this each to their own. Yes Iranic and Slavics are subhumans not as subhuman as Indians but still subhuman so once again shit with gold sprinkled on it is still poop.

Keep crying for abo skull moggers

Even the decent ones look like aps

Abos are just worse looking blacks tbh
Better looking blacks*
Insanely better looking blacks. Particularly the men
Also jfl at the autistic caucasoid worship above me

Something about them makes me so uneasy. I don't hate them but idk why . I don't feel the same about Africans though. I feel the same when I see some native Americans

because they're primitive and retarded, and thus prone to unpredictable violence

Something about them makes me so uneasy. I don't hate them but idk why . I don't feel the same about Africans though. I feel the same when I see some native Americans
Because they're
1. Dead, and your conscience feels bad
2. More masculine, which intimidates you

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18045