About losing weight part 2

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Even if I wanted to start, my mom and my family eats junk food 24/7. Don’t know how to cook, my mom ain’t gonna cook healthy. She’s overweight as well.
Even if I wanted to start, my mom and my family eats junk food 24/7. Don’t know how to cook, my mom ain’t gonna cook healthy. She’s overweight as well.
I could try after thanksgiving.

• +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
tell your mom to cook healthier for you and your family because you want to lose weight. It might sound cheeky but just try at least. If you can't just try to eat 1200 calories a day and start eating 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Try eating chicken and watermelon

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Wincel and Deleted member 483
learn how to cook and make your own meals, it's not hard and you don't have to depend on your mom changing her ways (she's never going to)
Try eating chicken and watermelon

also this

idk about you but im thinking about doing a 15 day water fast after thanksgiving because I am bound to gain some weight. You should do it with me

You could eat some potato chips.
Good insult

DhMeAzK

God, if only looksmaxxing taught people how to be independent and how to actually be a man instead of trimming eyebrows and shit

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and 中原岬

Yeah I eat literal shit all the time too, you don't need to eat good to lose weight, you just need to stop eating. Thanks to 3 1/2 hours on nofap my will is strong enough to overcome any mental challenge, so I just stop eating for a week after I put on some fat from eating nothing but pop tarts (right out of the box en masse like a fucking animal, no toaster involved) and 3 cans of pringles per day. When I turn 18 I'm leaving this hell hole and buying my own food.
Don’t know how to cook, my mom ain’t gonna cook healthy.
JFL at people who eat meals with prep time and shit. I just grab fistfuls of junk from the pantry and so does 99% of america

Happy6

If you want start now.

Go boil udon noodles, you too dumb to boil water and pour noodles for 4 mins?

u said u didnt have one
I do. I just don’t the four ones they put on my iep. Autism is no longer on there. Iep meaning individualized education program

Last edited:

It's not a case of eating healthy or not, just consume less calories.
Instead of eating 3 burgers a day, eat 1.

here is the thing:

your mom gives a shit about how you look and how much you slay

she will never start cooking healthy for you

you need to learn to cook on your own

also educate yourself about metformin or sulfarophan and weightloss