About me.

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
I feel like I give off mixed or bipolar vibes. But heres the full breakdown of whether you want to like or dislike me as a human. So heres the gist if uglymug.

I am racist against all races. Whites are neanderthal robotic white bread. Blacks are cooler and have a better sense of brotherhood but are lower iq and inhib. Indians you can tryst but the second you be nice they’ll backstab you. And asians are low iq robotic invention stealing.

as for politics, I disagree with gay / trans indoctrination for others and believe they should be raises according to their biological sex. But in my case I realize i was cucked since childhood so i dont care because i am genuinely attracted to the same sex. But dont encourage the lifestyle.

as for how i view women. I really hate them but also think they are based at the same time. They exploit men to their own needs, and men still simp / provide for them.

on to how i view friends. I think they are good tools for validation or getting something out of, but they feel the same way most likely. Which is why having friends is cucked, because its just giving eachother validation in exhange for a forced sense of connection. The moment i express how i actually feel about users they all go “well your a gay subhuman” and im thinking in my mind “why would i want you as a friend if you thought this the entire time?!” Thats why being nice is cucked.

for how i view my attractivness varies day to day. But people have it wrong for how i view myself. I think im ugly according to psl autism. But i dont think im ugly irl, maybe some falios of bloat and acne. But generally I like my youthful appearance.

im also incredibly narcissistic and i think other people say mean things only because i provoke them too, but people generally like me and everyone pays attention when i drop a banger thread, whether it be race bait or venting

what i think about you all… i dont think anyone actually hates me, firstly because this is an internet forum. But also because i am respectful, and part of it has to do with my youthful looks which psycologically primes people to forgive me easily then masculine looking people. So I can be a douche and people forgive me.

for my mental state, and if i could be described in a few words it would be a gay, narcissistic, unempathetic lazy guy whos the main character of my own life.

i am curious to see what others think because I dont even know how i feel about myself half the time. Like im really bipolar. So if someone could tldr what THEY think it would be nice. Also be as mean as you want because i hate virtue signalling, which is why im “mean”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3828
Inb4 0 / dnr

• +1
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Edgar, ChristianChad and 5 others
Thanks Giving Vegetables GIF

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8244
Plus you are a cuckold

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
diary of anne frank tier thread indeed

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and n0rthface
not even a single person read that
true detective martin hart GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 13787
I feel like I give off mixed or bipolar vibes. But heres the full breakdown of whether you want to like or dislike me as a human. So heres the gist if uglymug.

I am racist against all races. Whites are neanderthal robotic white bread. Blacks are cooler and have a better sense of brotherhood but are lower iq and inhib. Indians you can tryst but the second you be nice they’ll backstab you. And asians are low iq robotic invention stealing.

as for politics, I disagree with gay / trans indoctrination for others and believe they should be raises according to their biological sex. But in my case I realize i was cucked since childhood so i dont care because i am genuinely attracted to the same sex. But dont encourage the lifestyle.

as for how i view women. I really hate them but also think they are based at the same time. They exploit men to their own needs, and men still simp / provide for them.

on to how i view friends. I think they are good tools for validation or getting something out of, but they feel the same way most likely. Which is why having friends is cucked, because its just giving eachother validation in exhange for a forced sense of connection. The moment i express how i actually feel about users they all go “well your a gay subhuman” and im thinking in my mind “why would i want you as a friend if you thought this the entire time?!” Thats why being nice is cucked.

for how i view my attractivness varies day to day. But people have it wrong for how i view myself. I think im ugly according to psl autism. But i dont think im ugly irl, maybe some falios of bloat and acne. But generally I like my youthful appearance.

im also incredibly narcissistic and i think other people say mean things only because i provoke them too, but people generally like me and everyone pays attention when i drop a banger thread, whether it be race bait or venting

what i think about you all… i dont think anyone actually hates me, firstly because this is an internet forum. But also because i am respectful, and part of it has to do with my youthful looks which psycologically primes people to forgive me easily then masculine looking people. So I can be a douche and people forgive me.

for my mental state, and if i could be described in a few words it would be a gay, narcissistic, unempathetic lazy guy whos the main character of my own life.

i am curious to see what others think because I dont even know how i feel about myself half the time. Like im really bipolar. So if someone could tldr what THEY think it would be nice. Also be as mean as you want because i hate virtue signalling, which is why im “mean”
Dnr

not a single user read faggot

good you got banned fucking cuck more dislikeable then me

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton