about my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gad

Gad

‎ ‎
Time online
24d 4h 38m
When I used the @bombardieru123 account I just deleted my account, I did not break rules or anything, I just wanted to take a break from the site.
Now I wanted to take part in the activity of this site again and made this account, is it so bad that I deserve a ban? Even if it is somehow bad, there was still a big period of time between the deletion of my previous account and the creation of this one.
With all respect, plase unban me.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Time online
228d 2h 11m
Gad said:
When I used the @bombardieru123 account I just deleted my account, I did not break rules or anything, I just wanted to take a break from the site.
Now I wanted to take part in the activity of this site again and made this account, is it so bad that I deserve a ban? Even if it is somehow bad, there was still a big period of time between the deletion of my previous account and the creation of this one.
With all respect, plase unban me.
If you wanted to take a break from the site, you should’ve requested a ban, so you’d be able to return when you wished to. We made it explicitly clear deletion was a permanent decision, well, now semi-permanent since you can return after at least a year. So I guess you gotta wait.

If you ask, why not just now? Because if people could come back whenever they’d want to if they deleted their account, not only would many more delete their account, there’d also be no difference between deletion & ban request.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Time online
228d 2h 11m
Never mind, deal’s off. Don’t know why you couldn’t just keep yourself from trying to create another alternative account but it cost you.

Status
Not open for further replies.