Accutane made my face extremely puffy.

Deleted member 8354

Deleted member 8354

Humble And Based
Just a warning to those of you that are considering taking accutane.

Currently 5 months in on accutane and it's been a living hell so far. Thought i would look better on accutane not worse lmao. Month 2 on accutane i noticed something different, my face and body was starting to get really puffy due the severe dehydration you get from it causing water retention. I looked back on pictures compared to now and the difference is insane, Before my jaw was defined even though at 20% body fat percentange, and now it is a bloated puffy mess, also my eye area has also turned very puffy, same with my body. My clavicles are not as visible now compared to before and I look fatter even though i have lost weight since going on accutane.

I got 26 days left until i'm done with accutane and i'm finally starting to see some difference with my skin. i really hope that this will be all worth it after 5+ months of hell with having no sex appeal due to looking like a potato lmao. Hopefully this side effect will go away pretty soon and that i will permanentlyy have clear skin.

I'm also drinking 3L+ water everyday and basically no difference with bloatness.

Before accutane:

On accutane. Last pic is the worst one,a bit hangover and I had barely drank any water.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
you are like @ rode to blur if he wasn't recessed/ice age baby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13787
How old are you? Are you Slavic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Tbh, it was kinda opposite for me. It drains your face of oils. My nose got smaller, and I looked less puffy

Currently 5 months in on accutane and it's been a living hell so far. Thought i would look better on accutane not worse lmao. Month 2 on accutane i noticed something different, my face and body was starting to get really puffy due the severe dehydration you get from it causing water retention. I looked back on pictures compared to now and the difference is insane, Before my jaw was defined even though at 20% body fat percentange, and now it is a bloated puffy mess, also my eye area has also turned very puffy, same with my body. My clavicles are not as visible now compared to before and I look fatter even though i have lost weight since going on accutane.

I got 26 days left until i'm done with accutane and i'm finally starting to see some difference with my skin. i really hope that this will be all worth it after 5+ months of hell with having no sex appeal due to looking like a potato lmao. Hopefully this side effect will go away pretty soon and that i will permanentlyy have clear skin.

I'm also drinking 3L+ water everyday and basically no difference with bloatness.

Before accutane:

On accutane. Last pic is the worst one,a bit hangover and I had barely drank any water.

U should not take accutane for this long ur skin needs some oil.

Tbh, it was kinda opposite for me. It drains your face of oils. My nose got smaller, and I looked less puffy
same here!
100% seemed to make my face slightly more 'chiseled' looking.
I was on accutane when I went travelling and got laid a lot, and of course it's easier getting laid when you're hitting on fellow travellers etc, BUT I always wonder if I was just a tad more handsome on accutane and that it helped too lol

Before accutane:

That's because it increases estrogen, inhibits 5ar and testosterone production, amongst other extreme anti androgenic effects. I'd stop now tbh. Took a few years to fully recovery from that poison.

I wish death upon Roche and the dermatologists that Allow people to take that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SAR