Accutane makes ur nose smaller

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
there is shit ton of oils in ur nose, and accutane dries that out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
yeah it happened to me but not that drastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10987, eyearea and 1 other person
Guys I really wanna hope on Accutane but I only have mild acne, is it worth it or are the side effects too much? Also, I live in an extremely hot and sunny region, will it make it worse?

Guys I really wanna hope on Accutane but I only have mild acne, is it worth it or are the side effects too much? Also, I live in an extremely hot and sunny region, will it make it worse?
just get tretinoin
no need to swallow the pills

just get tretinoin
no need to swallow the pills
What do you think about Benzoyl Peroxide, is it good too? I think that tretinoin is not sold in my country
Edit: nvm it's sold here, I'll try talking with a dermatologist asap

Last edited:
Retin-a too, to certain degree.

So should i buy accutan and put it only on my nose ?

Lately I've had a lot of oil excretion on my nose and it has become noticeably bigger. How to stop w/o accutane?

What do you think about Benzoyl Peroxide, is it good too? I think that tretinoin is not sold in my country
dont go to a derm thats probably even more expensive than just buying it online if you live in europe
buy the gel version for 3-4€ on expresspct or alldaychemist

and if you said youve got light acne there is literally no reason to get on benzoyl peroxide, especially if youre on tret

dont go to a derm thats probably even more expensive than just buying it online if you live in europe
buy the gel version for 3-4€ on expresspct or alldaychemist
and if you said youve got light acne there is literally no reason to get on benzoyl peroxide, especially if youre on tret
Sure thing, I'm in a third-world country so Derms are pretty cheap, but I'll def see if I can get it without any consultation. Thanks for the help!