Accutane-pill me

HandsomeTwink420

HandsomeTwink420

Logging my bimax experience
Is this such as thing as an "Accutane cycle" for people with only slightly shitty skin?

I get very mild acne sometimes but am curious about what would happen if I took a low dose temporarily.

Assume I have access to it.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Tretinoin isnt doing shit after 8 months , plus i only drink water and diet isnt even that bad, gonna low-dose accutane 20mg for some months, last chance

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, mug, HandsomeTwink420 and 1 other person
I’m doing it with mild acne, 40mg, second month

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
Tretinoin isnt doing shit after 8 months , plus i only drink water and diet isnt even that bad, gonna low-dose accutane 20mg for some months, last chance
Good luck, let me know how it goes :)

Copers after rubbing jewish chemicals on their face.

Your skin is determined 90% by your diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel, InSplit, HandsomeTwink420 and 1 other person
seriously? i’m praying for tret to solve my mild acne

Copers after rubbing jewish chemicals on their face.

Your skin is determined 90% by your diet.
nigga…my diet is perfect and i still always have a couple of pimples

If you skincare copers did any research you would realise that your diet is your skincare routine.

nigga…my diet is perfect and i still always have a couple of pimples
micronutrient deficiencies, lack of probiotics, lack of vitamin e, consuming a1 milk instead of a2.
Not consuming beta carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, lycopene etc + So much more,

Micronutrient deficiencies and gut problems are the most common cause of skin problems.

do your research nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and wsada
micronutrient deficiencies, lack of probiotics, lack of vitamin e, consuming a1 milk instead of a2.

Micronutrient deficiencies and gut problems are the most common cause of skin problems.

do your research nigga
take all types of vitamins, drink probiotics everyday…

Beta carotene helped me i remember i was on 25.000 UI a day but it made me curry.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
take all types of vitamins, drink probiotics everyday…

Beta carotene helped me i remember i was on 25.000 UI a day but it made me curry.
diet > supplement nigga.

use the app chronometer

get a micronutrient test, hormone test, gut test.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
If you skincare copers did any research you would realise that your diet is your skincare routine.

First of all, based username.

Second, I only really notice pimples when I eat a bunch of simple carbs quickly.

But, I'm not well versed enough to know what the cause of general lack of smoothness / unevenly coloured skin.

Also, cause I'm a white boi in Australia, I'm not sure how to distinguish between sun damage and shitty diet.

do your research nigga

Will look into these

But, I'm skeptical whether one can really achieve that uber-human smoothness without something crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler

do your research nigga
What's a1 a2 milk

• +1
still have pimples and acne? how does your skin care routine look like? do you use tret too?
no more pimples, just dryness around the nose and mouth corners. no skincare and no tret, just a little bit of moisturiser in the areas mentioned above

• +1
no more pimples, just dryness around the nose and mouth corners. no skincare and no tret, just a little bit of moisturiser in the areas mentioned above
Dryness of the scalp? Dry eyes? Dry lips?

I’m thinking of starting but i’ll hop on 20mg for a couple of months and hop off, even tho i’m scared acne will come back in a couple of years worst than now

Dryness of the scalp? Dry eyes? Dry lips?

I’m thinking of starting but i’ll hop on 20mg for a couple of months and hop off, even tho i’m scared acne will come back in a couple of years worst than now
Yes, dryness for everything you mentioned.
That’s been the case for me tho, this is my second cycle, acne came back after 3 yrs off

• +1
Yes, dryness for everything you mentioned.
That’s been the case for me tho, this is my second cycle, acne came back after 3 yrs off
how old are you and how was the first cycle?

Sorry if i’m asking much but i’m trying to get as much knowledge as possible

how old are you and how was the first cycle?

Sorry if i’m asking much but i’m trying to get as much knowledge as possible
i was 17 at the time. I am 20 y/o rn. It was harsher I think, way more skin peeling around the nose area

• Woah
i was 17 at the time. I am 20 y/o rn. It was harsher I think, way more skin peeling around the nose area
so you’ve been 3 years acne free? must be good…

Also, how much was the dose and for how many months?

Did the acne come back worse or like before?

so you’ve been 3 years acne free? must be good…

Also, how much was the dose and for how many months?

Did the acne come back worse or like before?
Acne came back way milder and yes, acne-free for 3 years.
I’ve been on for like 3 months, 40mg

• +1

do your research nigga
Accutane mogs.

Coping ended, thread closed.

what do you mean by shitty skin? do you have any kind of slight acne or not?
isotretinoin acts by shrinking the sebaceous glands permanently and works in fixing any type of acne vulgaris.
if you cannot get isotretinoin, tamoxifen does the same work of reducing sebaceous glands

• +1
what do you mean by shitty skin? do you have any kind of slight acne or not?

Decent most of the time, but, occasionally susceptible to some pimples and general oiliness, nothing like what I had when I was ~16 though.

Also some unevenness of skin tone and lack of visual smoothness.

A doctor probably wouldn't prescribe it, but, I was wondering whether I could get some improvement in skin in general by doing a kind of microdose cycle.

tamoxifen does the same work of reducing sebaceous glands
Damn, really? Thought that was for breast cancer.

Damn, really? Thought that was for breast cancer.

anabolic steroids like testosterone enlarge the sebaceous gland, while estrogen like estradiol shrink the sebaceous glands. This is why doctors prescribe estrogen birth control to women to reduce acne.
Tamoxifen acts as anti-estrogen in breast tissue, while acts as estrogen in the skin. This is why tamoxifen will remove your acne. (source)
During testosterone cycles, I use tamoxifen instead of aromatase inhibitors because tamoxifene counters acneic effect of testosterone

Last edited:
  • +1
Ive been low dosing accutane for 1.5 years already (10 mg eod) and dont have any acne, no side effects either. My best looksmaxxing decision ever, I used to have moderate acne

• +1