Acne has killed me

L

Labest

Iron
It's fucking over. This shit has killed my spirit. I thought life was going to be good when I was young. Having persistent acne is like being in hell. Pure Suffering with no escape

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and HighIQcel
brutal i never got more than 2 pimples at the same time throughout my whole life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, godirl, Looks234 and 3 others
i feel ya man. Its fucking brutal. How old are you now btw?

I hate the blackheads in my nose disgustinggggggg

Almost 23 lol
Wtf. Still acne at that age? Retin a asap. Laser that shit too. Acne fucking killed my highschool years

Wtf. Still acne at that age? Retin a asap. Laser that shit too. Acne fucking killed my highschool years
Yeah just got a tretinoin prescription going to start in a couple of days

brutal i never got more than 2 pimples at the same time throughout my whole life
Tbh I only have like 3 active spots right now but I'm extremely anal about taking care of my skin and very paranoid about further scarring as I already have scarring (too poor rn to afford acne scar treatment but in a year I will have enough)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Benzoyl peroxide short contact therapy everyday twice and day works for most people to keep them 99-100% clear.

At what age does acne typically fully go away?

At what age does acne typically fully go away?
Around 18-25, but you can still get frequently after that if genetics fuck you over