Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

has he said anything about the tripod/posted results?
Only things that I know is that the surgeon didn't use bone grafts to bring back the volume in the eye socket and it was all freehand. Eppley fixed a lot of damage done by previous surgeon but hey-
After performing orbital box, tripod,canthoplasty and few other things (spending 700k+)you would expect to have eyes like O'pry.
I didn't see after but Giant probably took photos.

Like in comparision to this
InCollage 20230805 102152662

Yeah its weird since according to PSL standards 0.47 es is perfect ratio
it's actually 0.46, but anything in the 0.45 - 0.47 range can be just as ideal, depending on other features

There's no point in even considering OBO unless <= 0.42 or >= 0.51 (for men). too extreme of a surgery

• +1
Reactions: med and Fairytale
The great thing about hypergamy is that there will be a long overdue correction in the number of subhumans being born. I hope things like baldceldom, shortceldom and other such failos become a thing of the past by 2100. People will hopefully look back on this time and be horrified by how many people today look.
Dunno, man. Mother's side influences children more + they will all be brought up by single mothers, which is setting them up for failure socially. And the stuff with what we get as "food", what we receive as "medicine", that will only get worse. The future looks grim, if anything.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 18879, Pakicel and 1 other person
Dunno, man. Mother's side influences children more + they will all be brought up by single mothers, which is setting them up for failure socially. And the stuff with what we get as "food", what we receive as "medicine", that will only get worse. The future looks grim, if anything.
do you plan on fighting for the ruski army

Because not everyone is selfish. I think we should all care about future generations. Don't your children and/or grandchildren deserve to be beautiful?
You are only designed to care about your descendants because they carry your genetics, and you should only care about the world because of how it would affect those descendants. You wouldn’t want your children to suffer from poverty so it makes sense to be against poverty, but if there are more subhumans being born then that doesn’t affect your children. Actually you could argue that it would help your children because there would be less competition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fairytale, arabcelxxx, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
You are only designed to care about your descendants because they carry your genetics, and you should only care about the world because of how it would affect those descendants. You wouldn’t want your children to suffer from poverty so it makes sense to be against poverty, but if there are more subhumans being born then that doesn’t affect your children. Actually you could argue that it would help your children because there would be less competition.
I don't plan on having children. But I still care about humanity and its future.

And no. More subhumans being born is bad for everyone. You have to understand that most subhumans aren't gonna just accept they are ugly. You need to pour resources into delusionmaxxing them. And as a result a lot of them have high standards and pursue HTB+ women, which makes them feel terrible. This isn't even taking into account that many things that cause subhumanity also have implications for health.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I think there will be some pretty big advancements in plastic surgery + genetic engineering in this century. If not that, we would have really good VR/AR that is enable to trick you into thinking you are a chad. Either of those things would effectively 'cure' BDD.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
it's actually 0.46, but anything in the 0.45 - 0.47 range can be just as ideal, depending on other features

There's no point in even considering OBO unless <= 0.42 or >= 0.51 (for men). too extreme of a surgery
i will never understand the perfectionism in some guys here

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and DelonLover1999
I don't plan on having children. But I still care about humanity and its future.
There is no logical reason for that.
And no. More subhumans being born is bad for everyone. You have to understand that most subhumans aren't gonna just accept they are ugly. You need to pour resources into delusionmaxxing them. And as a result a lot of them have high standards and pursue HTB+ women, which makes them feel terrible. This isn't even taking into account that many things that cause subhumanity also have implications for health.
I fail to understand why I should care about any of this

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Pakicel
Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history. I will make threads in the future about other topics, but here I want to answer questions about the OBO I had.

I went from 65.5 mm IPD (on a 154 mm bizygo face) to a 72 mm IPD. I've attached a picture of my surgical plan. I also had my left eye raised relative to the right for symmetry, and my "boxes" rotated so that my cheekbones would be higher on a framework level, not just augmenting with implants, though I did have permanent filler in the area already, as well as infraorbital implants from Taban years ago (he sucks, actually worse than Douglas/Massry and Eppley, had cantho or lower lid retraction surgeries by all of them).

I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).

My doc was Derek Steinbacher. I messaged a bunch of craniofacial/plastic combined specialty surgeons as found by google searching ("craniofacial plastic") and he was the one to respond.

Recovery was gnarly, not too painful, but I was functionally swollen blind the first few days. Months to regain eyebrow movement and general facial sensitivity. The right side of my upper lip extending upwards to encompass the buccal region is still experiencing numbness/parasthesia, but it's whatever. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it went. Attached a pic of my pre-surgical plan.

I'm sure this will attract a lot of interest, but I am quite busy so please don't dm me much, I'll answer various q's here. I'm not gonna show before/afters because I want to protect my identity.

Edit: May as well just use this thread to answer any questions about any surgeries at this point. I might make threads more specific to certain things (eye shape, LL, facial de-bloating, etc.) in the future.
Did your life change?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I heard he is still surgerycelling. Recently got a botched tripod osteotomy.
Didn't even know somebody offers it, I thought it was some meme surgery like monobloc.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Pakicel
Didn't even know somebody offers it, I thought it was some meme surgery like monobloc.
It seems like most people who get into this, don't know when to stop.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and HerpDerpson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I heard he is still surgerycelling. Recently got a botched tripod osteotomy.
no way he actually got a tripod osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I think Giant in the span of those ~3 years designed and executed at least few tripods except his failed one.

• +1
You spent $300k+ and 9 years of your life recovering from extremely invasive surgeries to engage in sexual relations with fat females?
Lmao this is the best post I've ever seen on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, lowerthirdking, HerpDerpson and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and DelonLover1999
0.47 es ratio to 0.49
icd looks utterly retarded in the after, too

JFL @ this guy tbh
dude doesn't even look lean yet spent a house's worth in surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Whatashame
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim
Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history. I will make threads in the future about other topics, but here I want to answer questions about the OBO I had.

I went from 65.5 mm IPD (on a 154 mm bizygo face) to a 72 mm IPD. I've attached a picture of my surgical plan. I also had my left eye raised relative to the right for symmetry, and my "boxes" rotated so that my cheekbones would be higher on a framework level, not just augmenting with implants, though I did have permanent filler in the area already, as well as infraorbital implants from Taban years ago (he sucks, actually worse than Douglas/Massry and Eppley, had cantho or lower lid retraction surgeries by all of them).

I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).

My doc was Derek Steinbacher. I messaged a bunch of craniofacial/plastic combined specialty surgeons as found by google searching ("craniofacial plastic") and he was the one to respond.

Recovery was gnarly, not too painful, but I was functionally swollen blind the first few days. Months to regain eyebrow movement and general facial sensitivity. The right side of my upper lip extending upwards to encompass the buccal region is still experiencing numbness/parasthesia, but it's whatever. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it went. Attached a pic of my pre-surgical plan.

I'm sure this will attract a lot of interest, but I am quite busy so please don't dm me much, I'll answer various q's here. I'm not gonna show before/afters because I want to protect my identity.

Edit: May as well just use this thread to answer any questions about any surgeries at this point. I might make threads more specific to certain things (eye shape, LL, facial de-bloating, etc.) in the future.
bro my bizygomatic width is 146mm and my IPD is 65mm. I have a narrow 27mm ICD aswell. Do you think I need a surgery like this

EDIT: how tf do I measure bizyogmatic correctly? My es ratio came out to be 0.468 last time, I have a beard so its hard

Last edited:
bro my bizygomatic width is 146mm and my IPD is 65mm. I have a narrow 27mm ICD aswell. Do you think I need a surgery like this

EDIT: how tf do I measure bizyogmatic correctly? My es ratio came out to be 0.468 last time, I have a beard so its hard
You getting these measurements with callipers? 65mm IPD with 27mm ICD seems weird.

yeah callipers. for es ratio I used photoshop on pic with no lens distortion
Very deep medial canthi might be the cause. 27mm ICD is low though NGL. Still don't know if it's worth an OBO if your ESR is good.

Very deep medial canthi might be the cause. 27mm ICD is low though NGL. Still don't know if it's worth an OBO if your ESR is good.
how shall I measure since when people see me far away they don't see my medial canthus

my bizygomatic width is around 144m if that is any use

I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.
No fucking way....

someone on this website is likely not to have a pretty posting history, and is highly likely to have other incriminating or shameful content on their computer. For example, I know people who paid for bimax by defrauding the USG and committing wire fraud, which are federal offenses.
How much more based can you get than this

my bizygomatic width is around 144m if that is any use
your esr is 0.45, which falls within the ideal 0.45 - 0.47 for caucasians

if they still look too close set, work on improving eyebrow length and temple width, those might help
but don't get OBO at 0.45 esr lmao, that would be insanely retarded

your esr is 0.45, which falls within the ideal 0.45 - 0.47 for caucasians

if they still look too close set, work on improving eyebrow length and temple width, those might help
but don't get OBO at 0.45 esr lmao, that would be insanely retarded
Yeah eyebrow length makes me look good. Also wearing a hoodie which covers sides of head makes me look so good.

Do you think I should get a fade on the sides for my hairstyle.

what is temple width?

Do you think I should get a fade on the sides for my hairstyle.

what is temple width?
depends on your skull shape, but if you said you look good with a hoodie, then yeah.

temporal bone sits on the sides of your head at roughly eye level. temple width is the horizontal distance between the two sides.

depends on your skull shape, but if you said you look good with a hoodie, then yeah.

temporal bone sits on the sides of your head at roughly eye level. temple width is the horizontal distance between the two sides.

I have middle skull. Ah ok I have pretty normal temple I think, I got mixed up with bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I think people ascending from subhuman to normie is relatively common but ascending from normie to chadlite+ is very very rare

So rare in fact there’s just a handful of cases of it ever happening I’ve seen
would you mind sharing some of those normie -> chadlite+ ascensions? pretty curious

Personally I only know 1

Gustavo from Alfaro’s YT channel. A classic tbh, you’ve definitely seen it before.

Some ppl say he’s only htn now, but imo it’s more like low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Gustavo from Alfaro’s YT channel. A classic tbh, you’ve definitely seen it before.

Some ppl say he’s only htn now, but imo it’s more like low chadlite
SFS case

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999

how about if ur es ratio is ideal but inner canthal distance (distance between eyes, not ipd) is 27mm. What If I got OBO to increase it to 31-33mm (I have 33mm PFL).

Low-ranking software at a top company, currently low responsibility and high income due to stock appreciation. Also ability to surgery-max shamelessly during never-ending covid work from home.
are you the guy from SF who was telling me about oil futures on discord in last year?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
Wow. All you really needed was Supas + Infras + Wrap around jaw implants.
Soft tissue stuff is cope for the most part, unless you have the bones / implants to support them.

• +1
Wow. All you really needed was Supas + Infras + Wrap around jaw implants.
Soft tissue stuff is cope for the most part, unless you have the bones / implants to support them.
I recently thought about this more than not at all, and after rereading the post, I think I get what OP tried to accomplish. Basically, he was a little bitch (5'7) so he had a double LL and clavicle lenghtening to make his body bigger, but he also had a small head, so to make his head bigger he got a jaw implant and a skull implant, but because increasing his head would move his face to close to the middle his eyes would look much closer together, so that's why he pulled them apart and that's what he meant by "setting up stage".

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I recently thought about this more than not at all, and after rereading the post, I think I get what OP tried to accomplish. Basically, he was a little bitch (5'7) so he had a double LL and clavicle lenghtening to make his body bigger, but he also had a small head, so to make his head bigger he got a jaw implant and a skull implant, but because increasing his head would move his face to close to the middle his eyes would look much closer together, so that's why he pulled them apart and that's what he meant by "setting up stage".
100%, and I should actually say, I 100% agree with the LL and clavicle stuff, since he had the money for it, but for us goys, it is mostly unattainable.
I think that the risks outweigh the reward LL wise after 6’ tbh.

• +1
His ipd was apparently 64mm before (I think, it looks lower). In which case it wouldn't look low unless he had a ridiculously oversized skull. I think he said he went from 64 to 72mm which is retarded, no wonder his eyes looked like beads after

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back