Actual reason of WW2

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Just fucking lol at anybody who still hasn't figured out that it's actually the western powers who are the world aggressor and that Russia/China/Iran etc are just fucking off in their own respective corner of the world while the west invades a new country every five minutes to protect the bankers that control everything.

I know normies are NPCs but just holy shit. I use to buy into the propaganda also but at some point it just became too obvious that the west isn't actually fighting for "freedom" or "democracy". Once I learned about how banking works and that almost every country that gets invaded just so happens to be trying to undermine the dollar was when I got redpilled for good, and realized that the "American imperialist" meme wasn't actually that far from reality after all.

Normies are so fucking sheepish. Just lol at anybody who still believes the propaganda tbh.

This also holds true for WW2 . Germany got bombed because Hitler gave the finger to the international banks. Had nothing to do with "wanting to stop racism" or whatever bullshit we were told after the fact.
@TsarTsar444 @lutte @n0rthface

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TITUS, Lmao and 6 others
Just copied this from @disillusioned ngl

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
:lul:

ultimate stormfront country gets destroyed by "inferior" iq races im cool with that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, n0rthface and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sytyl, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Well Jews are white genetically
they dont consider themselves that though

and if so, you're spending alot of time here hating on ur brethren then :p

Tldr; joos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
ah so now ur considering jews white? :LOL:
Are you fucking retarded??????
D7F7F042 D93E 4BE7 A1E2 CC11E65EB76C

oh wait I forgot, you’re black so you have an IQ of 80 and mild retardation.

You do realise Jews did not fight in the war, nor did they command any armies it was White men fighting White men.

JFL @ your faggot obsessed life, autistic mudcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Are you fucking retarded??????
View attachment 1362222

oh wait I forgot, you’re black so you have an IQ of 80 and mild retardation.

You do realise Jews did not fight in the war, nor did they command any armies it was White men fighting White men.

JFL @ your faggot obsessed life, autistic mudcel
according to retarded albino bird brained stfcels like you

jews orchrestrated WW2 by provoking the Nazis in poland by slaughtering hundreds of germans and then infilitrating the governments of BOTH Great Britain and the United States to declare war on Germany

:lul: fucking stupid trashbag inferior fool

@Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, RetardSubhuman and Shrek2OnDvD
:lul:

ultimate stormfront country gets destroyed by "inferior" iq races im cool with that :lul:
Even a 6'4 muscular jock will lose a fight against a gang of fat bikers. Doesn't mean that a fat biker is superior to 6'4 jock, there were just more of them.
Soviet Union had endless amount of soldiers, so there was no beating them. There was even a 90 year old grandpa fighting against Germany, and a 6 year old boy. They mobilized EVERYONE they could to delay German war machine from reaching oil fields of caucasus which were vital for the war effort. After Germany started to ran out of fuel, the casualties started to stack. They could've produced more fighters, more tanks had they just had more oil.
Soviets and allies in general were pathetic in world war 2. Axis powers dealt 2-3x the casualties the allies did despite allies having massive numerical superiority. Especially the soviets were just bunch of rabid dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15338, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Even a 6'4 muscular jock will lose a fight against a gang of fat bikers. Doesn't mean that a fat biker is superior to 6'4 jock, there were just more of them.
Soviet Union had endless amount of soldiers, so there was no beating them. There was even a 90 year old grandpa fighting against Germany, and a 6 year old boy. They mobilized EVERYONE they could to delay German war machine from reaching oil fields of caucasus which were vital for the war effort. After Germany started to ran out of fuel, the casualties started to stack. They could've produced more fighters, more tanks had they just had more oil.
Soviets and allies in general were pathetic in world war 2. Axis powers dealt 2-3x the casualties the allies did despite allies having massive numerical superiority. Especially the soviets were just bunch of rabid dogs.
the soviets could've easily been defeated had hitler concentrated on the caucasus fields instead of going into moscow and other areas like a big retard, apparently this was his generals' advice

now you've most certainly lost the war with America declaring war, which is according to stfcels "jewish manipulation"

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BigBiceps
fucking stupid trashbag inferior fool
A0955080 42C9 4FE4 BDB9 A39C1D859C08

JFL ur mild retardation is showing, how does any of that = Jews beat the nazis

And literally nobody says that anyway :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Iran/russia/china leaders want the same thing that Western leaders want so those countries fuck with others too .

And who the fuck say allied powers attacked germany because of racism

JFL ur mild retardation is showing, how does any of that = Jews beat the nazis

And literally nobody says that anyway :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LOL,

literally all the stormfront cope documentaries are on bitchute 4 the world to see, not to mention stormfornters like mr rutherfold and others on this .org said the SAME thing when addressing the topic

cope some more u Neanderthal ydna carrying subhuman

according to retarded albino bird brained stfcels like you

jews orchrestrated WW2 by provoking the Nazis in poland by slaughtering hundreds of germans and then infilitrating the governments of BOTH Great Britain and the United States to declare war on Germany

:lul: fucking stupid trashbag inferior fool

@Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman
The only thing allies had to do with WW2 starting was treaty of Versailles. The terms were too harsh financially, and it was a mistake giving Danzig to Poland. I remember a American/British general had famously said after WW1 that WW2 would start due to corridor of Poland. And it did.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 15338 and Baldingman1998
the soviets could've easily been defeated had hitler concentrated on the caucasus fields instead of going into moscow and other areas like a big retard, apparently this was his generals' advice

now you've most certainly lost the war with America declaring war, which is according to stfcels "jewish manipulation"
That's exactly right. After Hitler gained a few victories with his brave and usual ideas, he gained too much confidence, and forgot that he was only a lance corporal. Brits actually planned to assassinate Hitler, but cancelled the plan, due to Hitler completely ignoring his Generals suggestions on many occasions.
In Normandy landing, Rommel could've possibly pushed allies back with his tank divisions, but Hitler's staff didn't dare to wake him up due to him being completely unpredictable and drugged up at this point. So pretty much nothing was done, until Hitler woke up.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 15338

Also I must add, that America didn't declare war on Germany. Germany declared war on America after Pearl Harbor, in vain hope that Japan would start tag teaming Soviets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
The soviets had hearth tho. Hundreds of millions dead to ensure victory. They did whatever it takes and they won by sacrificing millions

• +1
The soviets had hearth tho. Hundreds of millions dead to ensure victory. They did whatever it takes and they won by sacrificing millions
Soviets had no choice. They retreat, they will get shot by their own, and their family end up in gulag.
They surrender, they go to a nazi concentration camp, and once nazis reach their home village, it gets plundered and burned to the ground.
They didn't want to fight, they just had no choice. In Winter War soviet poor morale showed really well. 1.5 million Soviets tried to invade Finland, but got only their ass kicked.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13787
The only thing allies had to do with WW2 starting was treaty of Versailles. The terms were too harsh financially, and it was a mistake giving Danzig to Poland. I remember a American/British general had famously said after WW1 that WW2 would start due to corridor of Poland. And it did.
there's been numerous stormfront documentaries that exposes jews in FDR's office and Churchill's office

i don't remember precisely which one it was, but Rutherford posted it here to the public

apparently the jews had declared some form of "holy war" on the nazis as soon as hitler came into power and the massacre of the germans in poland was the result of that, which led to hitler invading poland to "save the germans"

now this supposed holy war connects to FDR being manipulated into declaring war on germany and churchill's persistent war mongering despite calls 4 peace being made

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Soviets had no choice. They retreat, they will get shot by their own, and their family end up in gulag.
They surrender, they go to a nazi concentration camp, and once nazis reach their home village, it gets plundered and burned to the ground.
They didn't want to fight, they just had no choice. In Winter War soviet poor morale showed really well. 1.5 million Soviets tried to invade Finland, but got only their ass kicked.
That's true. But they got revenge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, BigBiceps and Deleted member 6403
there's been numerous stormfront documentaries that exposes jews in FDR's office and Churchill's office

i don't remember precisely which one it was, but Rutherford posted it here to the public

apparently the jews had declared some form of "holy war" on the nazis as soon as hitler came into power and the massacre of the germans in poland was the result of that, which led to hitler invading poland to "save the germans"

now this supposed holy war connects to FDR being manipulated into declaring war on germany and churchill's persistent war mongering despite calls 4 peace being made

The "holy war" they're talking of was a boycott of German products by jews when nazis were voted in to power. Most of the American neo-nazis are low IQ rednecks who desperately try to link America in European politics.

Although it must be said, that jews did cause agitation in midst of the German population. Many of the negotiators of Versailles treaty on German side were jews, and needless to say, the treaty was immensely unpopular. Also many of the leading communists were jews, Lenin, Trotsky, Marx and many other Germans who staged coups against Weimar Republic. On top of that they were highly presented in the banking industry, and bankers weren't exactly in favor in 1920s Germany.
Also many other reasons for the hate, but I don't get the "jewish conspiracy". Especially when it comes to America, as Americans didn't even want another war in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and MrGlutton
Just fucking lol at anybody who still hasn't figured out that it's actually the western powers who are the world aggressor and that Russia/China/Iran etc are just fucking off in their own respective corner of the world while the west invades a new country every five minutes to protect the bankers that control everything.

I know normies are NPCs but just holy shit. I use to buy into the propaganda also but at some point it just became too obvious that the west isn't actually fighting for "freedom" or "democracy". Once I learned about how banking works and that almost every country that gets invaded just so happens to be trying to undermine the dollar was when I got redpilled for good, and realized that the "American imperialist" meme wasn't actually that far from reality after all.

Normies are so fucking sheepish. Just lol at anybody who still believes the propaganda tbh.

This also holds true for WW2 . Germany got bombed because Hitler gave the finger to the international banks. Had nothing to do with "wanting to stop racism" or whatever bullshit we were told after the fact.
@TsarTsar444 @lutte @n0rthface
I think its common knowledge by now that America is fighting for Petro dollar and the nazi thing is getting more exposed day by day