Adam was supposed to be the only human ever

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
God didn't create humanity male and female, there was only one human, which was Adam.
He would've been the only person to walk God's perfect gardern, living for ever as he had access to the tree of life.

But Adam was a pathetic normie and a simp.
That's why he wanted a companion, a female.

Prior to this moment no such thing as a human female existed. There was only man and he was the peak of creation. A perfect being made to grace God's perfect world.
And because Adam was a cuck and desired a female, God altered this fact of humanity. And made humans have a sex like the rest of creation.

Adam was such a faggot that he even disobeyed God and followed suit in Eve's retarded rebellion. Because he was a simp and a cuck.

This is the real reason humanity began.

• +1
Reactions: aber
And then we subsequently lost paradise because women are dumb :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
When I’m in my closet vomiting from drinking 4 shooters of grape 99 proof, I always wonder why Eve had to eat the fruit on that dark day….
She ruined us

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
When I’m in my closet vomiting from drinking 4 shooters of grape 99 proof, I always wonder why Eve had to eat the fruit on that dark day….
She ruined us
No, it was Adam's fault. There wouldn't have been a female hadn't he been a simp cuck. And had there been one but Adam wouldn't have bad aforementioned qualities, he wouldn't have followed suit in that bitches' sin.

Mirin' this forum ignoring such a valuable thesis.
Casting pearls before swine type shit