Add a Travel-Maxxing/Geo-Maxxing Subforum

D

Deleted member 761

Adept
Time online
16d 10h 36m
Create a new subforum for Geo-Maxxing. The majority of users here are incels because they live in shitty places were Hypergamy is too high like America or Europe but they could be slayers in Southeast Asia or South America. itsOVER @itsOVER proved this, he was an incels in the UK, but had sex with numerous women in Asia.

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Time online
47d 1h 58m
Thot_slayer said:
Create a new subforum for Geo-Maxxing. The majority of users here are incels because they live in shitty places were Hypergamy is too high like America or Europe but they could be slayers in Southeast Asia or South America. itsOVER @itsOVER proved this, he was an incels in the UK, but had sex with numerous women in Asia.
He was volcel in the UK. I don't know if there's enough content for an entire subforum but maybe a location prefix could be an idea.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
210d 21h 4m
The thing is though, this has to do with statusmaxxing, status is dependent on who you are, and where you are. You also need money to travel, travelmaxx, thus anything related to this fits within the moneymaxxing and success forum, as i'm pretty sure that forum has to do with both money and status.

Users who are viewing this thread