Adrenochrome

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Do you think it’s true that the elites drink the blood of kids or is it just a conspiracy.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’ve heard that there was a video of Hillary Clinton skinning a girls face off and most of the cops who watched it were Epsteined. Sick world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558, czwarty and 2 others
I’ve heard that there was a video of Hillary Clinton skinning a girls face off and most of the cops who watched it were Epsteined. Sick world
Holy shit. Did the video circulate?

Holy shit. Did the video circulate?
No it was obviously contained by then, apparently only the NYPD saw when they sized her aids laptop close to the 2016 election. It’s called frazzledrip though

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian
it's schizo conspiratard nonsense that distracts from verifiable facts like jewish media power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo and Deleted member 29639
schizo nonsense
Merch 1

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
it's schizo conspiratard nonsense that distracts from verifiable facts like jewish media power
Hmmmm, maybe the blood thing but I definitely believe that there is an elite pedo ring. Epstein basically confirmed it

young human blood is the healthiest food you can consume the elites pretend to be eating peasant food but they get the best raw meat and blood behind the scene

they have human breeding factories and don't kidnap random kids they wouldn't drink vaccinated blood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Deleted member 23558
young human blood is the healthiest food you can consume the elites pretend to be eating peasant food but they get the best raw meat and blood behind the scene

they have human breeding factories and don't kidnap random kids they wouldn't drink vaccinated blood
Most of them are cannibals tbh wouldn’t be surprised if the had cannibalistic dinners like in Hannibal

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 5815
I’ve also heard that a Rabbi stated that there is human meat in McDonald’s burgers

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian
Anyone seen the video of a man who sounds like Podesta torturing a child? (didn't show anything, just audio)

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Anyone seen the video of a man who sounds like Podesta torturing a child? (didn't show anything, just audio)
Yeah, it was definitely him

• Woah
Reactions: FoolOfAGook
Why would they need to harvest a kid's blood when they can literally go to a blood bank and buy donated blood from kids?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Why would they need to harvest a kid's blood when they can literally go to a blood bank and buy donated blood from kids?
Apparently, when kids are scared it gives the blood some special property that can give anti aging effects, and a rush. The plot of Monsters inc is similar to this

It's another (((conspiracy))) to distract from Jewish power and influence.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
118351%20-%20BadEndXXX%20Dragon_Ball_%28series%29%20Piccolo%20Vegeta%20animated%20daily_dose%20meme.gif

• +1
Reactions: aGreaterMii
I'd totally do adrenochrome. That shit would GO HARD

I saw it when I went down the pizza gate rabbit hope.

Apparently, when kids are scared it gives the blood some special property that can give anti aging effects, and a rush. The plot of Monsters inc is similar to this
Adrenaline gets dumped into their bloodstream under extreme terror. They drink it right from the source or spin it in some copper or silver shit to concentrate it and boom there you go.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Do you think it’s true that the elites drink the blood of kids or is it just a conspiracy.
I do it in my free time jfl Just extract from the pineal gland of scared children then feast on their corpses @Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
The elite aren’t human.

They are made up of reptilian-humanoids descended from dinosaurs and predate humanity.

They are the Illuminati and worship Saturn (satan)

the elite are satanic in nature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Saint Casanova, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20230603 120546 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
it's even more retarded as adrenochrome can be easily sythesised from oxidation of adrenaline which I did barely few weeks ago in my college lab LMAO it's used as some basic-ass color test for plant methabolism, and they fantasise about it being some kryptonite ass shit

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Jfl at this forums sentience

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
A lot of poorfags end up drinking blood and cannibalizing other people. But suddenly Jews and CryptoJews (aka Freemasons and richfags) are the "bad ones" just for doing it.

• Hmm...
It's true

• +1
A lot of poorfags end up drinking blood and cannibalizing other people. But suddenly Jews and CryptoJews (aka Freemasons and richfags) are the "bad ones" just for doing it.
Not other people. Children. They have harvesting farms for that purpose

It's true
Normies are already waking up to the fact that the elites are satanic and child traffickers. One more step down is the adrenochrome part

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not other people. Children. They have harvesting farms for that purpose
Average child is a ruthless bully and a future NTfag normie sexhaver, so I don't care.