Advice - maxilla hypoplasia - opinions?

K

Kingscrush7

Iron
Hi all,

newbie here, I already posted this o to the Questions' subtopic with little feedback, so give it a try in here:

would like to clear my dilemma, as I see there are some guys, who can contribute to male looksmaxxing from experience quite objectively, but there is also a high idiot' factor on the forum, who are only trolling around, so if there is a chance I would only ask the opinions of the formers :).

Short:

• over 30 yrs (closer to 40 at age),
  • softmaxxing is done (finasteride, DHEA, collagen - hair loss reversed from NW2), hardmaxxing as well (MMIS surgery by Ramirez more than 10 years ago), still my midface is an issue,
  • Training regurarily, lost 15 kg this year (the issues were present before), always had visible abs due to genetics, and sport though.

Main issue is mainly the midface/nasolabial folds, and overall boated face (which might be beneficial in case of women). In general I see, that my face is quite roundish, bloated, hence fat pad distribution, and maybe laxity isn't ideal as well. there is asymmetry (nose especially), hanging nasolabial folds on the left side more pronounced, proportionally long philtrum, small lips (so many factors paralel). I know I could maybe contour brow ridges, but they don't really disturb me (no sarcastic, or derogatory comments pls). I'm not targeting eye color, beard/facehair or minor things now, would only like to correct the main anatomical issues first. so on the photos I'm not groomed etc.

I know, I don't have the best quality skin (prone to acnes in case of ANY sugar consumption), now I'm wondering, that my midface laxity is partially due to maxilla hypoplasia?
I've tried fillers (I think the MD wasn't experienced enough, did some improvement though).

What I'm planning:
  • fillers to tear through (orbital support), below cheek area, but not to the fold directly. I'm wondering if I could enhance my midface with fillers paranasally, and ditributed over the upper jaw?
  • Fractional CO2 non-ablative (correct laxity).
  • Maybe lip lift to correct the philtrum, lip issue (only don't want to elevate the upper lips to keep a healthy not "gayish" - no offense - ratio), but maybe if I undergo bimax, should wait todo it after.
  • Bimax (planning on a CBCT right now), but only if necessary, still afraid, that it wouldn't solve my issue.

Any proactive comment is accepted, not only to bimax, but in general if any input on my face anatomy on general, as I'm planning a consultation for maxilla advancement (if neccessary), but would like to achieve a greater improvement.

IMG 4693 edit IMG 4694 copy IMG 4695 copy
IMG 4696 copy
IMG 4696 copy IMG 4697 copy

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Hi all,

newbie here, I already posted this o to the Questions' subtopic with little feedback, so give it a try in here:

would like to clear my dilemma, as I see there are some guys, who can contribute to male looksmaxxing from experience quite objectively, but there is also a high idiot' factor on the forum, who are only trolling around, so if there is a chance I would only ask the opinions of the formers :).

Short:

• over 30 yrs (closer to 40 at age),
  • softmaxxing is done (finasteride, DHEA, collagen - hair loss reversed from NW2), hardmaxxing as well (MMIS surgery by Ramirez more than 10 years ago), still my midface is an issue,
  • Training regurarily, lost 15 kg this year (the issues were present before), always had visible abs due to genetics, and sport though.

Main issue is mainly the midface/nasolabial folds, and overall boated face (which might be beneficial in case of women). In general I see, that my face is quite roundish, bloated, hence fat pad distribution, and maybe laxity isn't ideal as well. there is asymmetry (nose especially), hanging nasolabial folds on the left side more pronounced, proportionally long philtrum, small lips (so many factors paralel). I know I could maybe contour brow ridges, but they don't really disturb me (no sarcastic, or derogatory comments pls). I'm not targeting eye color, beard/facehair or minor things now, would only like to correct the main anatomical issues first. so on the photos I'm not groomed etc.

I know, I don't have the best quality skin (prone to acnes in case of ANY sugar consumption), now I'm wondering, that my midface laxity is partially due to maxilla hypoplasia?
I've tried fillers (I think the MD wasn't experienced enough, did some improvement though).

What I'm planning:
  • fillers to tear through (orbital support), below cheek area, but not to the fold directly. I'm wondering if I could enhance my midface with fillers paranasally, and ditributed over the upper jaw?
  • Fractional CO2 non-ablative (correct laxity).
  • Maybe lip lift to correct the philtrum, lip issue (only don't want to elevate the upper lips to keep a healthy not "gayish" - no offense - ratio), but maybe if I undergo bimax, should wait todo it after.
  • Bimax (planning on a CBCT right now), but only if necessary, still afraid, that it wouldn't solve my issue.

Any proactive comment is accepted, not only to bimax, but in general if any input on my face anatomy on general, as I'm planning a consultation for maxilla advancement (if neccessary), but would like to achieve a greater improvement.

View attachment 1441771View attachment 1441772View attachment 1441773View attachment 1441774View attachment 1441774View attachment 1441775
I think you need MSE aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7
Look good for your age. Skin probably sagging, at this point some kind of facelift/fat lift procedure might do you more good than adding bone anywhere

I have a feeling if your skin was taut around your face, and your fat was positioned higher, you would look really good

No man, your midface laxity is not due to hypoplasia, and you do not even have medical "recession" to justify any serious surgery to your upper jaw.

You midface laxity is due to age, most probably. Yes, agepill for you :redpill:

I have the same problem, but due to weight loss, and I am planning to correct it with:
a) Ultraformer HIFU
b) Cheek fillers
c) thread lift
d) Mid cheek lift (last resort)

In general, I do not think you need any surgery for your bones. Fillers are enough. But as you age, you will be having more and more laxity. Because all living things age, and die :feelsrope:

If you want to fuck 20 year olds in 10 years, I suggest you start moneymaxxing already now, if you still don't. You will need dough for young women, AND surgical facelift, when the amount of skin will be even more lax.

No man, your midface laxity is not due to hypoplasia, and you do not even have medical "recession" to justify any serious surgery to your upper jaw.

You midface laxity is due to age, most probably. Yes, agepill for you :redpill:

I have the same problem, but due to weight loss, and I am planning to correct it with:
a) Ultraformer HIFU
b) Cheek fillers
c) thread lift
d) Mid cheek lift (last resort)

In general, I do not think you need any surgery for your bones. Fillers are enough. But as you age, you will be having more and more laxity. Because all living things age, and die :feelsrope:

If you want to fuck 20 year olds in 10 years, I suggest you start moneymaxxing already now, if you still don't. You will need dough for young women, AND surgical facelift, when the amount of skin will be even more lax.

Thx for the answer,

laxity is present, but not to the extent that seems healthy, especially on the left side, tbh for the right side I would just do some fillers, fraxel maybe, for facelift I don't have enough "space", and wouldn't increase my appearance. I have a sense tha maxilla advancement would change my appearance quite obviosuly, but not sure if I would need rotation, and how much advancement in terms of numbers.

I do not have recession, because as I wrote I had MMIS (chin implant included), it conceals the true bone structure, tomorrow having my CBCT, now I can see it was a premature decision, as my maxilla stayed the same, causing a bit strange proportion in the middle (related to my mouth as well).

Fucking 20 yrs olds :), it is what's happening in the last 10+ years in my life (as all the younger guys, I wasn't confident at all in my early 20's, since I was 28 or so I started to improve my looks, and confidence), so it isn't the motiv in my case. My last gf was 14 years younger, in terms of looks quite extraordinary (not my words), and I was the one ending, and the previous ones were also at least 6-8 yrs younger, quite attractive ones too (yes, I'm also shallow to date pretty ones), so I'm very not doing it for getting into frequent validating relationships (at least not in the first place). For finances I'm getting even more set, and was before as well, so just to clear it is a personal "mission" for me, otherwise I wouldn't give a f.ck if I have some laxity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Look good for your age. Skin probably sagging, at this point some kind of facelift/fat lift procedure might do you more good than adding bone anywhere

I have a feeling if your skin was taut around your face, and your fat was positioned higher, you would look really good

Thanks, skin laxity is one thing, I assume the bone structure is also too weak around the midface region (was verified by fillers, that migrated a bit down when distributed over the folds), it is why I think I would benefit from maybe Leforte. I'm awaiting the ct and will consult with Dr Alfaro H.
Hopefully I could get rid of the obvious sagging with bone, and collagen boost combination (which I have to redo annually or every 2 yrs I guess).

... I have a sense tha maxilla advancement would change my appearance quite obviosuly, but not sure if I would need rotation, and how much advancement in terms of numbers.
Cmon man, you are seriously gonna break your SKULL for skin laxity and 3 mm upper jaw advancement at ALMOST 40, FOR THE PURPOSE OF NARCISSISM??? :feelsmega:

Also do not forget, the majority of people saying "Im gonna do LeFort" here (99.99999% of 'em), in reality are never going to get it, since they are 14, and their mom will not sponsor it :ROFLMAO:

No offence, but you do not need LeFort, you need a psychotherapist, I am not kidding... :unsure:

Cmon man, you are seriously gonna break your SKULL for skin laxity and 3 mm upper jaw advancement at ALMOST 40, FOR THE PURPOSE OF NARCISSISM??? :feelsmega:

Also do not forget, the majority of people saying "Im gonna do LeFort" here, in reality are never going to get it, since they are 14, and their mom will not sponsor it :ROFLMAO:

No offence, but you do not need LeFort, you need a psychotherapist, I am not kidding... :unsure:
Thx, after the almost 40 part and the narcissism comment I don't get the no offence' part :). Besides joke, I wasn't ever thinking in terms of age, or external validation, i get it is difficult to understand, that not everybody is improving himself for more sex, or attention from women eg., if you thought so, time to reconsider..
I don't think I'm narcissistic, to have the desire to correct a flaw I don't like on my face for years, I'm not talking about iris pigmentation, man... and if you've read about the recent microfracture methods (even if they are invasive, they do not necessarily mean to conventionally "break your skull"). All these are taken into consideration, however I will first listen to the experts opinion before even making any decision.

And yes, laxity can be addressed easier, I already have it in mind, and most probably will start with it, if I already like the result, can correct the disproportion around my mouth, win-win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Your midface zygos/cheekbones actually look pretty good I think you might just need a midface lift... I am getting one along with zygo implants as well. You don't need the zygos though it looks like your midface sort of overpowers your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7