Advice to people who want to learn Computer Science

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
Advice from a very old man but with still a clever mind.

I am one of few people on this earth who knows everything about computers and WWW, basically how everything is connected from fundamental levels of understanding, protocols specifications from the very beginning and how exactly you see my messages at this moment:

ARPANET, Nsfnet, and it was created ( i was one of few guys who invented this technology, and i remember how we remotely connected to the first computer from different cities and tracked the input of each character, so basically i know how all internet works from scratch and i could get access to any network within a brief time.

When I was 20 I knew everything.
When I was 30 I thought I knew a lot.
When I was 40 I began to wonder what I thought I knew.
When I was 50 I seriously doubted I knew all that much.
Closing in on 60, I know I don't know shit and would never claim otherwise.

Sometimes knowledge is a function of age

// --

Conclusion?

Just fucking relax and enjoy the show. You can't know everything, there is just too fucking much, you will just spend your life learning about CS fundamentals and at 60 you will realize you don't know shit, you are still a noob. Noone knows everything! :)

@thecel @Nameless_Sunflower @n0rthface @MoeZart @PingPong @subhuman incel @slavmaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anactualdude, slavmaxxer, idonthaveadhd and 7 others
i'm 16 and i've been learning every day since i was 12.

In my opnion you just need to CSmog as many others as you can iin the field

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
i'm 16 and i've been learning every day since i was 12.

In my opnion you just need to CSmog as many others as you can iin the field
Learn how to get some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 5786
Learn how to get some pussy
Nerd laptop 17289287

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18012
I am one of few people on this earth who knows everything about computers and WWW, basically how everything is connected from fundamental levels of understanding, protocols specifications from the very beginning and how exactly you see my messages at this moment:

Closing in on 60, I know I don't know shit and would never claim otherwise.

I'm just bustin your balls

• +1
thanks!! cant wait to learn codeing :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
ARPANET, Nsfnet, and it was created ( i was one of few guys who invented this technology,
WTF is this, a copypasta, when the hell did you create the Internet and how did you end up here out of all the online places?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, LooksOrDeath, idonthaveadhd and 3 others
Copypastamax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 15827
why would anyone want anything to do with computer science? in depth nerd shit is so lifeless. you should have learned more practical life skills that you would need and use on a daily basis. it would also be more fulfilling that way.

it's the same with consumerism, people buying shit they don't need until their house is filled to the brim with useless minutiae that they use once maybe in a decade. where's the pay off from that?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 5786
thanks!! cant wait to learn codeing :love:
You can still be a great software engineer or a hacker if it's your passion, you just have to accept there are some concepts exist and you don't have to understand them in depth. Take many fundamental knowledge as granted, don't try to understand how it works, especially with network

• JFL
Based. I'm a programmer myself, but I hate when somebody thinks he knows everything.

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 5786