African Ancestry the Key to a Slayer Eye Area

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Obviously the title is somewhat of a joke, but I did find this interesting:

This is, of course, the general eye shape of the ethnicities, so there are exceptions. However, the African eye shape seems to be the ideal, masculine, rectangular shape that people on this forum tout as ideal. White seems to be the most cuckish, and Asian is in the middle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 4 others
Nigger cope

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Lev Peshkov, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Makes sense... Generally speaking, blacks have the best maxillary development

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep and 4 others
Makes sense... Generally speaking, blacks have the best maxillary development
Not just that, but the African upper orbital rim is low and straight.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, AscendingHero, SteveRogers and 1 other person
also u need to mention african forward growth
it would be funny if it turns out we were trying to emulate african features all this time.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel and Pandora

Just your average shitskin cope thread trying to shit on whites yet again. stay envious you subhuman nigger
White skulls mog hard

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Copemaxxing and Mr.cope
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@MisterMercedes
i dont care if you're a pasty cumskinned crakkker, its a shit thread trying to shit on white people is extreme cope.
90% of BBC cuckposters arent even black and half of them are cringe ass whites. you seem like a cuck dude for real. anyone who selfhates as a white person is legitimately scum that needs to be burned alive. keep telling us that blacks mog whites as a white person, really benefits your case.

what an embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Caucasoid skull(european basically)

negroid skull

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and the next o'pry
@MisterMercedes
i dont care if you're a pasty cumskinned crakkker, its a shit thread trying to shit on white people is extreme cope.
90% of BBC cuckposters arent even black and half of them are cringe ass whites. you seem like a cuck dude for real. anyone who selfhates as a white person is legitimately scum that needs to be burned alive. keep telling us that blacks mog whites as a white person really benefits your case.

what an embarrasment

Didn’t understand most of that. I’m white. This would be a very shitty cope.

• +1
Negroid skulls still look like shit because their noses are flat as fuck
My post wasn’t about overall skull shape. It was about orbit shape.

Conflicting sources. I’ll research more.

Reminder that calling everything you think is incorrect a cope is dumb. I’m white. I have no reason to use this as a cope.
op u fuced up ur reply

Ive never seen a black person with this type of eye area
The amount of orbital bone protrusion matters more than the shape

and yet your retarded drawn (moronic cuck couldn't even use pictures of real skulls because they didnt fit his agenda) diagram that shows those "cuckish" white orbitals is just entirely incorrect. the title (legit no one finds this funny except for cucks and ethnics), the shit tier incorrect thread, and the "im white" kinda solidifies the fact that you are a cuckposter.

and yet your retarded drawn (moronic cuck couldn't even use pictures of real skulls because they didnt fit his agenda) diagram that shows those "cuckish" white orbitals is just entirely incorrect. the title (legit no one finds this funny except for cucks and ethnics), the shit tier incorrect thread, and the "im white" kinda solidifies the fact that you are a cuckposter.
My agenda? The post was about orbit shape. Why would I bring in irrelevant factors like skull shape?

Our sources are conflicting. I’ve just cited more.

I said “I’m white” as a response to the claim that this post is a cope. I have no reason to cope with saying African ancestry leads to a better eye area as I am white.

Obviously the title is somewhat of a joke, but I did find this interesting:

View attachment 528281
This is, of course, the general eye shape of the ethnicities, so there are exceptions. However, the African eye shape seems to be the ideal, masculine, rectangular shape that people on this forum tout as ideal. White seems to be the most cuckish, and Asian is in the middle.
This is a no-brainer. Black people (especially West Africans) tend to (on average) have the longest palpebral fissure lengths (PFLs). The more horizontally wide your eyeballs are, the more rectangular-shaped your eye orbits become. @MisterMercedes @AscendingHero @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
This is a no-brainer. Black people (especially West Africans) tend to (on average) have the longest palpebral fissure lengths (PFLs). The more horizontally wide your eyeballs are, the more rectangular-shaped your eye orbits become. @MisterMercedes @AscendingHero @Kingkellz
What causes horizontally wide orbits?

I know many black people have they actually have average pfl; west african too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563
What causes horizontally wide orbits?

I know many black people have they actually have average pfl; west african too
Long palpebral fissure length (how horizontally wide your eyeballs are) creates rectangular-shaped eye orbits. If were talking about averages black people generally have the longest PFLs when looking at studies.

• +1
Long palpebral fissure length (how horizontally wide your eyeballs are) creates rectangular-shaped eye orbits. If were talking about averages black people generally have the longest PFLs when looking at studies.
I know bro, but i'm asking what causes the eye to be horizontally long/wide?

Where did you even get that photo? I have never seen a skull with the shape for A and B ever.

Also,

> only lists White, Black, and Asian as if they're the only groups in the world

:feelsuhh:

These images comparing the the three main classifications of race are always so fucking dumb, and literally different each time. I've seen compact, angular straight orbitals in every race, and cuck round baseball shaped orbitals in every race too. There is so much variation between ethnicities. Only a couple of hallmark traits are constant, like the nasal angle or alveolar ridge, etc, but the size of the mandible and orbital shape is completely dependent on the person. There's no evidence any race has better orbitals or bigger jaws, it's just differently positioned due to less low maxillary saggital growth/differently set frontal bone

Eye area is the main advantage Europeans have in looks.

Wrong. I am 4% nigerian 96% british and irish and my eye area is the worst feature on my face. subhuman under eye support and uee