After much research I’ve come to this his huge conclusion regarding maxillas....

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
They’re meaningless. There’s too many good looking models, actors and actresses with both forward and not so forward maxillas for it to play any major defining role in accounting for facial beauty. There’s far too many exceptions that the rule of maxillas being key for an attractive face is just not practical or defendable. Basically, as long as your maxilla isn’t really really retruded (like extremely) which in most people it isn’t, your fine. This mike “the Jew” Mew nonsense of a forward maxilla must cease.

A forward mandible might be another case however....
To be continued.....

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Mike Mew's true mission is to improve health. A forward maxilla allows better breathing. There is far more to beauty than maxillas. You could say that other elements of beauty, such as averageness, are overrated by pointing out highly dimorphic but attractive faces. It's certainly not wrong to be suspicious, however, given the lack of scientific evidence. I disagree that a forward mandible would be attractive in the absence of a forward maxilla.

Mike Mew's true mission is to improve health. A forward maxilla allows better breathing. There is far more to beauty than maxillas. You could say that other elements of beauty, such as averageness, are overrated by pointing out highly dimorphic but attractive faces. It's certainly not wrong to be suspicious, however, given the lack of scientific evidence. I disagree that a forward mandible would be attractive in the absence of a forward maxilla.
Yes but John Mew just goes on and on about “what will make an attractive face”. It’s a major part of their mission

cope

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Mewing and chewing will help your face, while mewing you should be doing the mew push swallow, which will atrophy your buccinator giving you hollow cheeks or at least a less bloated look, chewing obviously enhances the width of the jaw but also the width of your zygomatic arches as the masseter runs underneath them and an increase in size would mean required bone remodeling. If you think profile, gonial angle, and what I mentioned here in terms of the front of the face is all cope then fine don't mew. Not all models have forward growth but all people with forward growth look like models.

They’re meaningless. There’s too many good looking models, actors and actresses with both forward and not so forward maxillas for it to play any major defining role in accounting for facial beauty. There’s far too many exceptions that the rule of maxillas being key for an attractive face is just not practical or defendable. Basically, as long as your maxilla isn’t really really retruded (like extremely) which in most people it isn’t, your fine. This mike “the Jew” Mew nonsense of a forward maxilla must cease.

A forward mandible might be another case however....
To be continued.....
True, maxilla only has a profound effect on your profile, and your profile doesn't matter that much.

It is overrated.
Eye area is the most important thing in my opinion, Orb is invisible without his 10/10 eye area.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Eye area is 80% of attractiveness.

You can tell this guy below gets chicks.

iu

'B-bbut we can't see his maxilla!' Cope.