After taking the blackpill, I now realize I was ghosted by the girl I was talking to and not that she killed herself.

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
When I was like ~15 years old (several years ago) I was talking to this girl on Kik (a chatting app) and I think we were basically e-dating at that point, I dont remember. Anyway she told me that she self harmed a lot or something and that her parents yell at her a lot.

One day she asks for a photo of me. I sent her a photo of my HTN friend and then said it was my friend not me. She then said she wants to talk to him (jfl) but then I sent a picture of myself and I dont remember what was said... but everything was fine and the day went on.

The next day she didn't respond to my messages. The day goes by and on the 2nd day of not responding to me I sent her a bluepilled asf cuck message.

"hi I hope that you are okay and that nothing happened to you"

I never heard from her again and ive realized that she ghosted me and not that she commited suicide jfl... im cringing slightly thinking about this.

Its over.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, aspiringexcel, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
i got ghosted by all my tinder matches, its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Primalsplit and ItsOver999
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: soulless_npc and Primalsplit
another day, another gut punch
You will never escape this hellhole. You will never escape your fate. You will always be stuck with your negative thoughts and feelings. I will make sure to remind you every day and keep you firmly rooted in your misery. :feelshmm:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 21735
i've talked to like 10,000 diff girls online

You will always be stuck with your negative thoughts and feelings. I will make sure to remind you every day and keep you firmly rooted in your misery
you are pure evil

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Primalsplit
you are pure evil
I have a message for you. It's over.

Have you seen my last thread? Wanna get off on the things I've written again? There you go:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL