Ages 13-14 are crucial for your social development

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
This is why I didn't slay as a teen even though I looksmaxxed at 15. I missed the most crucial ages to get female approval but all I got during those two years was rejection

Even tho I became pretty much a HTN borderline Chad at 17 I just didn't develop the personality to keep women interested beyond my looks. It didn't help that I was also a geek who hung out with other geeks

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
Incel cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, YabadiDabado and Deleted member 24278
"Borderline Chad"

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, aspiringexcel, Pikabro and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 28541 and Primalsplit
sex is impossible

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Abused dog is just genetic trait. It has nothing to do with rejection or social development. My friend is extrovered subhuman and has been rejected many times but he just like talk with everyone and he is not scared like introverted people.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Abused dog is just generic trait. It has nothing to do with rejection. My friend is extrovered subhuman and has been rejected many times but just like talk with everyone and he is not scared like introvert people.
Bad genes are linked. Some behaviours do come from genetics that much is true.

• Hmm...
Lmao. I got approval (kind of) at that very age, only to become incel straight afterwards

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24278
This is why I didn't slay as a teen even though I looksmaxxed at 15. I missed the most crucial ages to get female approval but all I got during those two years was rejection

Even tho I became pretty much a HTN borderline Chad at 17 I just didn't develop the personality to keep women interested beyond my looks. It didn't help that I was also a geek who hung out with other geeks
Agreed. I threw it all in the bin

• +1
I’m the biggest abused dog ever I ascend lookswise to decent not chad or anything from subhuman and my only goal in life is to life mog all that looked down on me i

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24278
you either NT as a child or you're not. I was autistic at 10 and still now
my cousins are 10-12 now and NT asf.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 24278
you either NT as a child or you're not. I was autistic at 10 and still now
my cousins are 10-12 now and NT asf.
I was high NT til 13, then I just became low NT to mid NT, never high NT again tbh

Bad genes are linked. Some behaviours do come from genetics that much is true.
You are born introvert or extro. Validation does not make you more social etc. I had so many opportunities when I was young but because I was intro I never Took any risk. I was scared. Natural born abused dog.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Primalsplit
I’m the biggest abused dog ever I ascend lookswise to decent not chad or anything from subhuman and my only goal in life is to life mog all that looked down on me i
Based Rains of Castameremaxxing-cel.

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
That's exactly the age when the black pill first hit me: the last year in middle school, when we were all 13-14 and everyone grew up: boys became taller, more robust, their voices deepened, they were now almost men, while I remained short, scrawny and with a squeaky voice...And that was the moment when it was pretty much over for me, no social development from that point on, since I started to get treated differently by everybody - invisible to girls, guys started to act awkward and silent when I came to chat with them, the teachers also started to become more annoyed with me, etc.

• +1
That's exactly the age when the black pill first hit me: the last year in middle school, when we were all 13-14 and everyone grew up: boys became taller, more robust, their voices deepened, they were now almost men, while I remained short, scrawny and with a squeaky voice...And that was the moment when it was pretty much over for me, no social development from that point on, since I started to get treated differently by everybody - invisible to girls, guys started to act awkward and silent when I came to chat with them, the teachers also started to become more annoyed with me, etc.
the 40 years old neet living with his parents origin story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 31944

Pm ur face

What if a flamboyant black guy was interested in you?