Aging like wine

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Tldr:Avoid sugary or processed foods, consume a high protein diet, with lots of whole grain carbs, fruits and vegetables. Jog daily or any form of exercise of your choice.

Section 1: Examples

As you can see I'm using two of the most popular athletes on earth as examples that the effects of aging can be slowed and in some cases you may look better than you were when you were younger.

Section 2: Repairing the damage

Now ignoring the obvious surgeries Tom had for his balding and Ronaldo's teeth from my research regarding their diets it starts with your habits to repair the damage you've done to yourself and age safety.

They both consume very low sugar foods if any coming from fruit that's right no extremely sugary sweets or processed foods, you want most of your calories coming from a high protein diet, with lots of whole grain carbs, fruits and vegetables - I suggest that if you have a sugar or fast food addiction to rid yourself of it fast for 24 hours so your system can reset.

If you're a student or poorcel chicken breasts and a side dish of choice like salad or greens with a protein smoothie on the side will be your best friend, oats are also an inexpensive choice as you can make non flour pancakes with them or even mix it with plain yogurt as an alternative to things like ice cream. Some forms of exercise like jogging is also key to maintaining your youth as you age and will keep you lean.

Section 3: Conclusion

To sum things up in case you skipped to the end.

Tldr:Avoid sugary or processed foods, consume a high protein diet, with lots of whole grain carbs, fruits and vegetables. Jog daily or any form of exercise of your choice.

if you have any other suggestions which I know there are as I didn't go too in depth or questions leave them below.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Water but good thread to remind the rotters on offtopic. This should've been posted on the Looksmaxxing section too.

Sugar is the enemy of the modern-day man.

They both get more exercise than 99% of the population.
Diet is not irrelevant but: exercise>diet

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB