[Agora]Greek public debate[high iq GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
Today's host: ἄρχων βασιλεύς @Nameless_Sunflower
Honorable guests: @TsarTsar444 @Pythagoras @Idontknowlol @Stef43 @RoundHouse @Drago Soprano

The question of today's debate is
What is better:
a)A man with pussy
b)A woman with a dick
elab

Everyone from across the mediterranean see is welcome to take part in this debate but please do not insult the other party and do listen to their arguments

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pythagoras, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
I like going to open community pools or hotel pools and shitting in them. I spend my entire weekends driving from pool to pool, sometimes waiting hours at one pool just waiting for the perfect time to shit in it. It’s not sexual or anything like that it’s just the thought of some employee having to grab a long pool net and scoop my shit out of the pool all while gagging from the smell is just hilarious. I always make sure to have a big meal of KFC before leaving my stinkies in the pool so they have a nice big, shit smelling schlong waiting for them.

The question of today's debate is
What is better:
a)A man with pussy
b)A woman with a dick
elab

A woman with a dick, cut that shit straight off with a fucking chainsaw and then fuck her​

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3828
I like going to open community pools or hotel pools and shitting in them. I spend my entire weekends driving from pool to pool, sometimes waiting hours at one pool just waiting for the perfect time to shit in it. It’s not sexual or anything like that it’s just the thought of some employee having to grab a long pool net and scoop my shit out of the pool all while gagging from the smell is just hilarious. I always make sure to have a big meal of KFC before leaving my stinkies in the pool so they have a nice big, shit smelling schlong waiting for them.
stick to the topic, malaka

A woman with a dick, cut that shit straight off with a fucking chainsaw and then fuck her​

reasonable
I can see the logic behind your words

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and Idontknowlol
No debate here.

Woman with dick always win

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14139 and 2 others
B

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@TsarTsar444 you are late
come take a seat

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
Women with a dick no questions asked, preferably circumcised :ogre::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pythagoras, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back