AI ATTRACTIVENESS TEST APPS

M

markozara

Bronze
AI attractiveness scoring test apps getting more and more traction. Here a few to check out

hotness.ai
prettyscale.com
attractivenesstest.com
pinkmirror.com
hownormalam.ai

What are your scores and how accurate are they in your point of view?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, thecel, Stare and 5 others
Any other ones you know?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
greycel moment

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11581, lejend and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11581, Deleted member 13335 and 2 others
Not sure, I tried them out with pics from models vs. normies and it seems pretty accurate.
Male models are in the 7-9 range. Normies in the 4-6.
E.g. a user of this Site who considers himself model tier got 5.4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and amorfati
Not sure, I tried them out with pics from models vs. normies and it seems pretty accurate.
which
which is more accurate

greycel moment doesn't know how to quote posts

Why don’t you guys and give it a try, post scores and photo used

Ah, best is to take an average of all. A PHD student did a regression analysis and compared to results by human raters and the combined score of the apps is VERY accurate.

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
imagine using emojis
what are you? a 43 year old currycel avid facebook user?
Dude, great that you fuel your self esteem from being such a modern poster. Ridiculous

best rating is posting here your face and if you dont get roasted you are good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and hennypapi
Who the fuck are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Looking at attractivenesstest.com and its rating examples its definitely overrating and underrating some people. I wonder how sensitive it is to the face being centered. It also sounds like they leave hair out of their equation.

The male and female 9s are not 9s imo and I would rate the female 7 higher than that female 9. The male 7 is probably a 5 even ignoring the hair.

Agreed, the male 7 example is a complete outlier/wrongly displayed. It took the photo and ran it through the same app and it was a 4.xx which seems accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I took...

Agreed, the male 7 example is a complete outlier/wrongly displayed. It took the photo and ran it through the same app and it was a 4.xx which seems accurate.

I may have to change my tune a little on it as I ran 2 examples from here and it came out exactly what I would rate them at. One was someone I would say was just short of being a Chadlite and it rated him a 7.79.

Why don’t you guys and give it a try, post scores and photo used
these people you are talking to, they spend their whole lives on this fucking forum, doing research and working together to try and get RELIABLE information. It's not some shitty fucking AI that is going to give you a correct PSL rating

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
these people you are talking to, they spend their whole lives on this fucking forum, doing research and working together to try and get RELIABLE information. It's not some shitty fucking AI that is going to give you a correct PSL rating
You seem to not understand how AI works

You seem to not understand how AI works
You seem to not understand that no one is going to take you seriously if you rate yourself with fucking pre-programed code :feelswhy:

You seem to not understand that no one is going to take you seriously if you rate yourself with fucking pre-programed code :feelswhy:
Sure kid

I may have to change my tune a little on it as I ran 2 examples from here and it came out exactly what I would rate them at. One was someone I would say was just short of being a Chadlite and it rated him a 7.79.
You should try running a person/pic across different apps. The average is eye opening, it is almost fully in line with PSL logic.

• +1
77 775382 transparent guy pointing clipart man pointing finger png
2482883768 e5e9e7b222 b

Did dive a bit deeper into the topic. Basically taking the average across the apps’ score for any person/picture seems to give a very accurate rating (1-10). There are the following buckets I would see (average rating across apps)
9.xx - looks uncanny af, obviously shopped photo
8.xx - very good looking
7.xx - good looking, but not great
6.xx - decent and somewhat handsome
5.xx - normal with a positive twist
4.xx - normal with a negative twist
3.xx - clearly below average looking
2.xx - ugly
1.xx Could not find a photo/person that meets criteria (on average across apps)

So anybody who does this knows where he stands with a 99% certainty

Results seem also very much in line with PSL and its drivers although translated to a 1-10 scale

Last edited:
Did dive a bit deeper into the topic. Basically taking the average across the apps’ score for any person/picture seems to give a very accurate rating (1-10). There are the following buckets I would see (average rating across apps)
9.xx - looks uncanny af, obviously shopped photo
8.xx - very good looking
7.xx - good looking, but not great
6.xx - decent and somewhat handsome
5.xx - normal with a positive twist
4.xx - normal with a negative twist
3.xx - clearly below average looking
2.xx - ugly
1.xx Could not find a photo/person that meets criteria (on average across apps)

So anybody who does this knows where he stands with a 99% certainty

Results seem also very much in line with PSL and its drivers although translated to a 1-10 scale

I think you could even argue the scale is adjustable some as you become an oldie like myself with respect to your own age group. When I was younger I would get a Stacy after me here and there but I definitely couldn't attract them like a true Chadlite could (I would rate my face a 7) - but it was the ones that were into muscles. The ones into the pretty boy look weren't coming after me that much.

Once you get into your upper 30s and higher things change and there are way less Chads as they have either died or got out of shape etc getting the fat face look. So someone like me that was a 7 in the face years ago becomes an 8 effectively since there are so many bald or out of shape guys by that time.

A
I think you could even argue the scale is adjustable some as you become an oldie like myself with respect to your own age group. When I was younger I would get a Stacy after me here and there but I definitely couldn't attract them like a true Chadlite could (I would rate my face a 7) - but it was the ones that were into muscles. The ones into the pretty boy look weren't coming after me that much.

Once you get into your upper 30s and higher things change and there are way less Chads as they have either died or got out of shape etc getting the fat face look. So someone like me that was a 7 in the face years ago becomes an 8 effectively since there are so many bald or out of shape guys by that time.
Agree, not sure if age is factored into algo at all, might test with a good looking old guy for his age to see, or do you wanna try?

• +1
A

Agree, not sure if age is factored into algo at all, might test with a good looking old guy for his age to see, or do you wanna try?

My guess is age doesn't affect the scoring and the older guy would usually have to be a real Chadlite to pull an 8 most times. I guess it would rate the bald ones that were in shape still Chadlites however even though we know 90% of them drop big time in real life when the hair starts going big time.

Edit: I took a picture of an old teenage photo I had and used that. The picture came out with some little marks but they probably wouldn't affect that rating too much. It said just under 7 so pretty close to what my guess would be on it.

Blackops2cel always scores high on these types of sites
That’s all you need to know tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Gonthar
Blackops2cel always scores high on these types of sites
That’s all you need to know tbh
A single case does not prove anything, overall scores seem accurate, particularly for the lower scores. That means simplified

- if you have a score < 6 you are definitely not good looking
- if you have a score of 7 or higher it is very likely you are good looking

what astounds me is that nobody is posting his own scores. People are coping I guess („dumb AI“,...)

They are 1000000% bullshit I get rated 7-8/100 on pretty scale while women rate me as 3-4

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
They are 1000000% bullshit I get rated 7-8/100 on pretty scale while women rate me as 3-4
Are you balding? App does not take hair into account only face in a narrow sense. What about your ratings in other apps (although hair isn’t accounted for as well)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
A single case does not prove anything, overall scores seem accurate, particularly for the lower scores. That means simplified

- if you have a score < 6 you are definitely not good looking
- if you have a score of 7 or higher it is very likely you are good looking

what astounds me is that nobody is posting his own scores. People are coping I guess („dumb AI“,...)
if an app tells you that blackops2cel is of a similar looks level as chico, maybe you shouldn't listen to the app
if you want to be rated so badly why don't you just go post your face in the ratings section, I promise it's going to be more accurate than any of the apps

Jfl, if you want a real “attractiveness test” just go by your life experiences or use tinder/yubo/bumble. Also you can just have someone rate your face, there’s an entire section for that

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Baldingman1998
I also think Omegle is a decent tool, a lot of girls on their are shallow and will tell you if your attractive or not: just try not to fraud with lighting

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i put in some fat ugly girl on pinkmirror and she scored 8/10