Aight Niggas, You guys ever notice how Some "pure" People Of a certain Race, have an almost "secondary" "Phenotype" from another race?

You're literally retarded. This is a level of Autism only a bullet can fix. Tbh. I've literally had my man juice on the faces of Multiple Asian girls in my lifetime.

Alot of my black friends can say the same. You can easily find "amateur" videos of the same shit. The girl from the TikTok likes BBC too btw. Go on her Instagram, you'll find it. Lmao.

Autism is truly a sad existence. Reality is If you look good (BBC Halo>>>>> all though tbh), you will get pussy. Your aspie way of thinking, isn't reality. Sorry buckkooooo
yeah but like

this mogs bbcs in terms of slaying foids

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and Deleted member 13787
yeah but like

View attachment 1406926
this mogs bbcs in terms of slaying foids
I mog that faggot. Cope. Anyways, You just want to fuck him (or be like him). You are a closeted gay. You are projecting YOUR preferences onto ALL females. In reality only girls his age would like him...he's way too feminine for most girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Alright, know I'm not tripping...I know we all see people like this all of the Time.

For example. This FINE Ass Asian Goddess. She looks Asian, phenotypically but also somewhat "Black", phenotypically.

You can tell she's an Avid enjoyer of BBC too, just at first glance tbh.

But seriously. You guys notice this shit with some people? I know you do. I see it alot.

@MrGlutton
@looksmaxxer234
@Ethereal
@Frank Jack

View attachment 1406847

View attachment 1406848
View attachment 1406849
She's either pure han or half white. Can't tell cause the Woah Vicky sh*t's really throwing me for a loop. She's not mixed with black though. Yeah, she's gotta be half white. She's an Asian wigger. Trust me though, you blackards can have her all to yourselves as far as me and mines is concerned.

She's either pure han or half white. Can't tell cause the Woah Vicky sh*t's really throwing me for a loop. She's not mixed with black though. Yeah, she's gotta be half white. She's an Asian wigger. Trust me though, you blackards can have her all to yourselves as far as me and mines is concerned.
I know she's not mixed. That's not my point...can you read? I mean phenotypically she has several "black" features, compared to your average Chinese person

It's not like you and yours have a choice, tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I know she's not mixed. That's not my point...can you read? I mean phenotypically she has several "black" features.

It's not like you and yours have a choice, tbh
Her features aren't black at all. It's just her act making you blind and stupid.

Her features aren't black at all. It's just her act making you blind and stupid.
You're dumb. Chinese People Don't typically have Her Lips/Nose or Facial structure in general.

Like at all...Stop the cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You're dumb. Chinese People Don't typically have Her Lips/Nose or Facial structure in general.

Like at all...Stop the cope
Lol, you're right. I had to watch the video again.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MrGlutton and CopeMoreCumskins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back