AITAH for getting upset that my wife told me a trashy college story?

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Yesterday was hanging out with my wife and friends. Joking around and telling stories. My wife’s friend Sarah asked me”Has your wife ever told you about how she made two guys have a ufc match?” My wife is like”OMG shut up!” And they go back and forth until I say I wanna hear the story. My wife says it’s so dumb and I’m gonna hate it but I’m too curious at this point so I insist she tells me about this. She sighs and says she will.

So my wife says”Basically I was at this college party and these two guys were hitting on me hard. And like they were kinda getting competitive and a little aggressive towards each other. So I told them if they fought each other 1 on 1 I would go home with the winner.” Her friends are dying laughing and Sarah’s dumbass is saying”Don’t forget to tell him how you made them fight in their underwear hahaha!!!” Wtf. I was shocked. I asked my wife if she actually went through with this and she’s like”You mean did I sleep with the winner? Yes to be honest.” She can see I’m stunned so she reminds me I begged to hear it.

Later on that night when it’s just us two I tell her about how disappointed I am. That that was a gross story and she shouldn’t be laughing about it or telling anybody. She reminds me that I wanted to hear it but I thought it would be s normal crazy college story. Not…whatever the fuck this was. We argue about it for half an hour but she refuses to apologize. So I decide to sleep in the guest room.

This story was trashy, I thought I deserved an apology for having to hear it. They shouldn’t be joking about it. AITAH or is my wife?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and HarrierDuBois
A62FD9AF EFCD 4655 8C51 084CBB1B7F4B

• JFL
Reactions: zura, GetShrekt and Recessed Life
Incel has a brain shock hearing what the real life human experience can consist of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
He’s not mad at his wife, just mad at the fact that he never got to experience such things and that his wife’s friends knew he didn’t and we’re trying to kinda mock him/put him down

• +1
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall and HarrierDuBois
he married a slut what did he expect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Vermilioncore and HarrierDuBois
He’s not mad at his wife, just mad at the fact that he never got to experience such things and that his wife’s friends knew he didn’t and we’re trying to kinda mock him/put him down
It’s not that. He like many men who didn’t experience whores fall for the ploy women have about their sexual past. She’s ashamed of this and hides it from him because she knows he’s only into the innocent wife material girl.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and HarrierDuBois
he married a slut what did he expect
I feel sorry for his wife. She hides well she was a thot and then her friend gets drunk and convinces her husband to pry into her depraved past

It’s not that. He like many men who didn’t experience whores fall for the ploy women have about their sexual past. She’s ashamed of this and hides it from him because she knows he’s only into the innocent wife material girl.
Yeah I wrote that in short in the first reply
Incel has a brain shock hearing what the real life human experience can consist of
The 2nd message is kind of an extension

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Every girl that has gone to college is a slut.

In fact, every girl to ever live is a slut. Every innocent little 6 year old girl you see playing and being “cute” and “childlike” will one day eat ass, suck cock, and take it up the ass

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and horizontallytall
how old is this guy? he is married and just now shocked to learn that girls really do in fact enjoy making guys do this kinda shit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
how old is this guy? he is married and just now shocked to learn that girls really do in fact enjoy making guys do this kinda shit?
Most normie guys have no clue of this and if they do they wouldn’t get married

"bro I see subhumans in LTRs bro blackpill is a bunch of bs man just be oofy doofy bro"

then this is the LTR in question

Most normie guys have no clue of this and if they do they wouldn’t get married
maybe, I just find that hard to believe tho. i thought anyone who went to fkn high school or college would know this. I saw this shit go down in college myself. But then again I went to a trashy shitty state school